Other Auto Parts:

Michelin Defender Tires

Great Tires

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Michelin Defender Tires:

These Michelin Defender Tires are fairly expensive but I absolutely believe that they are worth every penny. Yes, you could go with a cheaper tire option, but there's no way they will last as long or hold up as well as the Michelin Defender.
I have had these tires on my mini van for a few years now. I can't believe how well they are wearing. I have never had a set of tires look so nice after this much time. I was just thinking the other day that I should check them out to make sure the tread was still all there. When I walked around the car I was totally amazed at how great they still looked! The tread was still practically brand new.
Now granted, I'm a stay at home mom so I haven't been commuting to work and back every day but I have done a fair amount of driving.We take several trips each year up to see my parents who live on the other side of these state and we usually take my van.
I would definitely recommend these tires to anyone looking for a durable, long lasting tire.

Great Tires!

Comments about Michelin Defender Tires:

We bought these tires to replace the tires on our SUV. The old tires we had were Michelin as well. I know Michelin tires are on the higher end of cost compared to other brands like Firestone, Good year, etc. But like with most things I feel like you get what you pay for. We were very happy with our old Michelin tires so we decided to stay with the brand. We live in Florida so we don't have to deal with snow here and worry about driving in that. We do however have to deal with a lot of rain and flooding occasionally. I wanted a tire that would work well in the rain. The tread on these tires is supposed to be excellent in the rain and with traction on the road. We have been very happy with the quality of them and their performance in wet driving conditions. Michelin also had a great rebate offer on these tires when we bought them. This also helped persuade us to buy them. So far we have had the tires for about 6 months and the tread on them is still like new. We have been very happy with this purchase and would recommend the brand to anyone.

Great all season tires (except snow/ice)...

from Kettle Falls, WA

Comments about Michelin Defender Tires:

I bought my first set of Michelin Defender tires a year ago, because I drive 25,000 to 30,000 miles a year as a volunteer driver, and needed a long-wearing tire to keep my expenses down. I've had Michelins before and have always had good experiences with them. These tires have been no exception, and hold up very well to nearly all road conditions, except wet snow and ice. Even hot pavement doesn't seem to phase them. I've been very happy with the long wear, and good handling of these tires over the past year. I switch to snow tires (Bridgestone Blizzak) in winter, because we have a lot of snow and ice, but for the rest of the year, the Michelin Defender is a great buy. I checked out a lot of different tires before I bought these, and from the reviews I read and people I talked to, this was the best deal. Michelin offers a really good discount or rebate when you buy 4 tires at once, too. I highly recommend them for anyone who drives a lot!