3.4
Arbonne
Arbonne Seasource Detox Spa: Sea Mud Face & Body Mask

Arbonne Seasource Detox Spa: Sea Mud Face & Body Mask

3.4

Pros

• Immediate results (3)

Better then I expected

I would agree with [H1s-Bel0ved][1]  about the burning part. Like H1s I have used other face mask before and I love how the mask makes your skin feels after. When I first apply the SeaSource Detox Spa Sea Mud Face & Body Mask on my face, my first thought was that this stuff is not as thick or easy to go on as my other mask. I tried to put a thicker layer on my face. While I'm applying the mask I can instantly feel the burning. Usually, I like my products to have some sort of feeling on my skin. It makes me think that the product is working. This is however, burning. In any case, I left it on for roughly 15 -20 minutes on my face. Gradually the burning subsided, I washed my face off with my fingers not with face cloth. I find the product comes off quite easily. After my face is completely dried, I'm suprised to with how smooth my face felt. So although there is the inital uncomfortable feeling but I believe this product does work and the price isn't too bad either.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/aboutme/H1s-Bel0ved

Detox mask for face and body? Should that go together?

I think the fact that it was labeled for use on the face and the body should have tipped me off right there. Products for the body should not be used on the face, but I guess I completely forgot that little tidbit when I put this stuff on my face. First off, it was given to me as a gift so I felt I should at least give it a try. The Sea Mud Face & Body Mask smelled nice and I figured it couldn't hurt. I took my shower, washed my face and put the mask on my face... within about two minutes it started to burn. Now, I've had a facial and I know what a good, tingly feeling is like that means the skin is getting what it needs (even though it is uncomfortable)... this was more like "ouch". I figured I would wait at least the minimum recommended 10 minutes. It took some elbow grease to get off and now I can't touch my face without it burning. I had a healing blemish and now it's angry and red and sore. Maybe this stuff is great for the body, but it sure isn't something I'll put on my face again any time soon.

Love it

from Perth, Western Australia

About Me Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin

Pros

• Exfoliates
  • Immediate Results
  • Improves Overall Texture
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

• Moisturize
    • Treat Acne
    • Treat Oily Skin

Comments about Arbonne Seasource Detox Spa: Sea Mud Face & Body Mask:

I use it as a face mask and wash it off after about 12 minutes and I don't let it completely dry. Love it. I have very sensitive skin but it just warms my skin does not burn.

NOT for sensitive skin - BURNS!

from Connecticut

About Me Oily Skin

Pros

Cons

• Burns and stings
      • Irritates Skin

Comments about Arbonne Seasource Detox Spa: Sea Mud Face & Body Mask:

I bought this stuff because I enjoy a mud pack whilst soaking in the bath and had wanted to try the Arbonne product.
        I thought it smelt quite nice and it was a nice consistency they was easy to apply but BOY did it sting!
        It stung so bad I didn't enjoy it but I still kept it on to give it a chance. After washing it off after the directed amount of time, my face was very red.
        I will be returning this product back to Arbonne tomorrow for a refund and go back to my tried and tested Liz Earle (Give THAT a try)!

Love it

from Australia

About Me Combination Skin

Pros

• Exfoliates
        • Immediate Results

• Energize Skin

Comments about Arbonne Seasource Detox Spa: Sea Mud Face & Body Mask:

I had brown age spots on my hands and it completely removed them had them for years

I would not buy this product again!

from Sk, Canada

Pros

Cons

• Dries Skin Out
            • Irritates Eyes
            • Irritates Skin

Comments about Arbonne Seasource Detox Spa: Sea Mud Face & Body Mask:

This product was way to expensive to buy esspecislly when it burnt my skin!! I put in only for it to start feeling like my face was falling off! I would not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin. I'm very disappointed with this product.

The perfect glow

from Manitoba Canada

About Me Combination Skin

Pros

• Immediate Results
              • Improves Overall Texture
              • Smells Great
              • Softens Skin
              • Tightens Skin

Cons

• May irritate sensitive skin

• Brightens the skin
              • Energize Skin
              • Even Out Skin Tone

Comments about Arbonne Seasource Detox Spa: Sea Mud Face & Body Mask:

I can't even remember how I started using this product. But I love it. When you first apply this spa like mask to your face it feels cool, than very quickly turns warm and tingly. At first I was a bit worried but decided to keep going and I am glad I did.
              When I first washed it off, my face was all red, but wow by the next day my skin was glowing and continues to with weekly use!

This is definitely NOT for sensitive skin!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Arbonne Seasource Detox Spa: Sea Mud Face & Body Mask:

I received Arbonne Seasource Detox Spa: Sea Mud Face & Body Mask as a gift. It is really out of my budget range. I was excited to get it but was disappointed when I tried it. I couldn't even keep it on my face for the recommended time. It burned pretty bad. Unless you have really tough skin I wouldn't even spend the money on it. I want my skin to be nourished and healthy not chemically burnt.

I wouldn't really know if this would product results because I couldn't keep it on my face. I've used so many products. Some that tingled and some that burned. I would have to say this is the worst as far as burning. I just don't see how something can be good for your skin that hurts that much when you have it on. I did use the rest of it as a body mask and it was tolerable.

Ease of Application
              It is easy to apply and works as most masks do.

This doesn't smell bad but it doesn't really smell great either. It is light and not overpowering.

Glowing skin

Comments about Arbonne Seasource Detox Spa: Sea Mud Face & Body Mask:

I bought the Arbonne Seasource Detox Spa: Sea Mud Face & Body Mask as recommended from a friend. It truly feels as if I'm getting professional treatment like at a spa or something. After I applied this on my face and body, and took it off, my skin looked radiant and glowing!!

Terrible

Comments about Arbonne Seasource Detox Spa: Sea Mud Face & Body Mask:

This stuff Burns like all get out! and I mean bad!
              It Smells Terrible,
              And Does nothing for my skin but make it red and NOT GLOWING!
              Like Dr.OZ says, 'if its burning its not good! it has such harsh chemicals that its not good to be put on your face'
              This stuff Gets very hot when on and its very uncomfterble.
              WWAAAAYYY Too expensive for the quality of product, i mean i could get something better than this at walmart!
              Soo glad i only got this as a gift, cause id never actually PAY for the stuff.

• Ease of Application:

Tingly, so you know its working!

from Granite City, IL

Comments about Arbonne Seasource Detox Spa: Sea Mud Face & Body Mask:

I love Arbonne's Detox SeaSource Mud Mask! It tingles throughout the time you have it on your face and after you take it off, so I really feel like the product is working. When I use it, the next day I do have a couple blemishes, but this is from the mask taking the impurities out of my skin. The whole next week, my face is glowing!

Better then I expected