But, there's a newer version

See latest version

Other iPods:
iPod Nano
Apple
Apple iPod Nano MP3 Player

Apple iPod Nano MP3 Player

Pros

• Easy to set up (3)
  • Great sound (3)
  • Long battery life (3)
  • Lots of storage (3)
  • Simple controls (3)

• Personal (3)
    • Was this a gift?:
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

It's amazing

I had wanted an iPod for a long time but didn't really know that much about them. When I finally did a bit of research, I was just amazed at their capacity!Read complete review

I purchased the 8 MB Nano. This item is so slim and tiny you can carry it anywhere. The sound is superb. I am still blown away by how much can fit into this tiny little wonder! Not only can you load music into it, but also photos, podcasts and contacts.

You can also purchase some speakers for it and use them in any room in your home. It's just fantastic.

looks good, glitches expensive

lots of glitches, tiny scratches easily, do not get if you have dial up tons of accesories avaliable works with nike plus shoeslots of glitches, tiny scratches easily, do not get if you have dial up tons of accesories avaliable works with nike plus shoeslots of glitches, tiny scratches easily, do not get if you have dial up tons of accesories avaliable works with nike plus shoeslots of glitches, tiny scratches easily, do not get if you have dial up tons of accesories avaliable works with nike plus shoeslots of glitches, tiny scratches easily, do not get if you have dial up tons of accesories avaliable works with nike plus shoeslots of glitches, tiny scratches easily, do not get if you have dial up tons of accesories avaliable works with nike plus shoeslots of glitches, tiny scratches easily, do not get if you have dial up tons of accesories avaliable works with nike plus shoeslots of glitches, tiny scratches easily, do not get if you have dial up tons of accesories avaliable works with nike plus shoeslots of glitches, tiny scratches easily, do not get if you have dial up tons of accesories avaliable works with nike plus shoeslots of glitches, tiny scratches easily, do not get if you have dial up tons of accesories avaliable works with nike plus shoeslots of glitches, tiny scratches easily, do not get if you have dial up tons of accesories avaliable works with nike plus shoeslots of glitches, tiny scratches easily, do not get if you have dial up tons of accesories avaliable works with nike plus shoes

I love this topic Product

from Libya

About Me Casual Listener

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
  • Great Sound
  • Long Battery Life
  • Lots of Storage
  • Reliable Performance
  • Simple Controls
  • Sleek/Compact

• Anywhere

Advise everyone to Eptall

sola.555@hotmail.com

from facebook

Pros

• Reliable Performance

It's amazing

good ipod

from citayeb@gmail.com

About Me Avid Listener

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
        • Great Sound
        • Long Battery Life
        • Lots of Storage
        • Simple Controls
        • Sleek/Compact

Cons

• Bulky

• Anywhere
        • Commuting
        • Gym / Working Out

Comments about Apple iPod Nano MP3 Player:

Easy to navigate with one hand, use simple light Aloren good shape

not bad at all i love it........<3

from NY

About Me Casual Listener

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
        • Great Sound
        • Long Battery Life
        • Lots of Storage
        • Simple Controls

• Gym / Working Out
          • Travel

Comments about Apple iPod Nano MP3 Player:

this ipod was a gift i used to use my phone for listening to music at gym while i workout and the sound wasn't clear but after i got this ipod i start enjoying more the music so thank you my gf for this gift

Waste of money

from Fair Play, SC

Comments about Apple iPod Nano MP3 Player:

I absolutely hate iPods of any kind, but especially the iPod Nano. There isn't much room to put many songs on it. iPods are not the most user friendly either. They are expensive. This costs way too much for the amount of music you can play. It's a complete rip off!

Apparently I have small ears too because the earbuds are way too big to fit! It also doesn't have a radio option on it, which I love on my Philips ViBE. These are not the most user friendly devices either. You can just click through what you want. The person that came up with this wheel thing wasn't thinking of the average person trying to slowly go through their music. You end up skipping past everything or accidently clicking something you didn't mean to. What ever happened to just buttons? Again, why I switched to the ViBE.

It's small, but not good enough. Also you can't download songs from any site except iTunes. This is extremely unfair and way too expensive. Apple is trying to get a monopoly here and I'm not buying into it.

If you don't like Apple products, this is not for you.

• Sound Quality:
          • Battery Life:

compact, light, easy to use.

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Apple iPod Nano MP3 Player:

A tad expensive, learing curve is a little tough if you are buying for your parents (I learned the hard way!).  I am 30 years old and had no trouble with the device, it is wonderful for running or exercising, hundreds of songs to choose from to go along with your mood.

Great for kids/teens. Bad for you wallet.

from East Setauket, NY

Comments about Apple iPod Nano MP3 Player:

I love Ipods and i always wanted one, but they are expensive. I wouldn't buy one though but there are other mp3 players that do the same exact thin for an even lower price. Othere mp3 players can hold upto 2, 4, 8 GB of music just as the Ipod. I love music, but I'm not a big fan on Ipods. All the mp3 players are the same. There's really no big difference.

I love this product!

from Alton, NH

Comments about Apple iPod Nano MP3 Player:

I have used mine for 1 year. It is easy to use, handy anytime, and great sound. I would like to share an experience too... I went to visit my father in the hospital and while I was there I sat for 11 hours waiting for him to wake up. I was allowed to use the ipod with head phones in his room. It sure took my mind away from all the trauma and sadness for a while! Thanks to the ipod it made my long day alot more pleasant.

to me apple ipods are hard to use unlike the zen-ipod vs zen

from Mobile, AL

Comments about Apple iPod Nano MP3 Player:

why have an ipod that you halfto keep spending money on like itunes. unlike the ipod, creative zens easy to use and put music on unlike the ipod, and you don't hafto have itunes to put songs on it. you can basicly go to any computer and put the music off of it on a zen without all the halsel of itunes.

I Love it and It has just enough memory for me!

from Joplin, MO

Comments about Apple iPod Nano MP3 Player:

I actually won this Ipod and I love it. I always said I would not purchase one, however, I have recently bought one for my Grandpa and Mom and surprisingly they both know how to use it! My grandpa clips the shuffle on his hat and he is good to go! The 2GB has just enough memory for me. I am not a total music fan so it holds just enough to accomplish what I need it to!