But, there's a newer version

See latest version

Other iPods:
iPod Nano
Apple
Apple iPod Nano MP3 Player

Apple iPod Nano MP3 Player

Pros

• Easy to set up (3)
  • Great sound (3)
  • Long battery life (3)
  • Lots of storage (3)
  • Simple controls (3)

• Personal (3)
    • Was this a gift?:
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

It's amazing

I had wanted an iPod for a long time but didn't really know that much about them. When I finally did a bit of research, I was just amazed at their capacity!Read complete review

I purchased the 8 MB Nano. This item is so slim and tiny you can carry it anywhere. The sound is superb. I am still blown away by how much can fit into this tiny little wonder! Not only can you load music into it, but also photos, podcasts and contacts.

You can also purchase some speakers for it and use them in any room in your home. It's just fantastic.

Only positive... I left with the car that I wanted

I had an appointment set with *** for 9:00 Saturday morning to view a vehicle I had found online a day prior. Saturday morning when I realized I was running late on my drive from Wisconsin, I sent him a courtesy email notifying him of the foreseeable tardiness. When I arrived at the dealership and asked for ***, another salesman (Manny) came instead. He goes on to tell me that the car wasn't ready (no gas) and that he was expecting me at 10:15! I was 30+ minutes late and he proceeds to tell me that I am too early and that I must wait for them to prep the vehicle. There were several instances when I inquired about the fees within the listed price and *** could never give me a straight answer. There was also a moment, during the test drive when I asked about frequent repairs that were listed on the Carfax report and he was clueless. When we sat down to discuss dollars & cents, *** tells me that he cannot *** on the price being that I declined the dealership's MANDATORY FINANCING policy....... I think out of the entire experience that had to be the most disturbing part, given the fact that I practically walked in as a cash paying customer. (I had already attained pre-approval from my financial institution, that also faxed the dealership verifying this information.) I must admit, I greatly appreciate *** providing me a loaner vehicle to pick up the check from my bank. However, I disliked the fact that it lacked sufficient gas to make a roundtrip. He reimbursed me, but come on! Then, upon my return (check in hand) I had to wait for over an hour before I could complete the paperwork. While, I was frustrated and ready to leave, I must admit the guy that completed the paperwork was the MOST FRIENDLY of all. Upon leaving, I was excited because I ended up buying the car that I really wanted. However, I did not feel valued as a customer, it didn't seem as if *** or the "finance guys" cared whether I purchased the car or not. Lastly, after driving off of the lot, I realized the tire pressure light was illuminated. I returned with the car seeking an explanation, *** said they filled the tires and that it would take some time for it to reset. I hesitantly took his word for it because I was about to drive 2.5 hours home (with kids in tow). By the way, I almost ran out of gas, being that it was only 1/4 full upon receipt of the vehicle!

Sales department is a joke

from Thornton il

Comments about Apple iPod Nano MP3 Player:

Called about a 2012 gmc acadia denali i seen online and asked them to look it over before I drive 40 minutes to the dealership. They said everthing looked good. Got there to find the bumper with gashes and lift gate with a 4 inch long dent. They assured me they would do the body work needed, which they did. Sales associates name was *** *** and he is straight full of it. Didnt do anything he promised and getting ahold of the guy is next to impossible. He will try and promise bears tickets and everything to get you to buy a car. Left some things in the car i traded in, he said he would mail them to me.....never did. Navigation disc was missing he said he would get me one.... only reason that happened was after multiple calls a manager finally made it happen. After calling and trying to get ahold of the guy they started telling me he retired. Went in for an oil change the other day and there the guy is. Garbage sales department. Only positive is thier service department is pretty good.

Only positive... I left with the car that I wanted

from Madison, WI

I love this topic Product

from Libya

About Me Casual Listener

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
  • Great Sound
  • Long Battery Life
  • Lots of Storage
  • Reliable Performance
  • Simple Controls
  • Sleek/Compact

• Anywhere

Advise everyone to Eptall

sola.555@hotmail.com

from facebook

Pros

• Reliable Performance

It's amazing

good ipod

from citayeb@gmail.com

About Me Avid Listener

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
        • Great Sound
        • Long Battery Life
        • Lots of Storage
        • Simple Controls
        • Sleek/Compact

Cons

• Bulky

• Anywhere
        • Commuting
        • Gym / Working Out

Comments about Apple iPod Nano MP3 Player:

Easy to navigate with one hand, use simple light Aloren good shape

not bad at all i love it........<3

from NY

About Me Casual Listener

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
        • Great Sound
        • Long Battery Life
        • Lots of Storage
        • Simple Controls

• Gym / Working Out
          • Travel

Comments about Apple iPod Nano MP3 Player:

this ipod was a gift i used to use my phone for listening to music at gym while i workout and the sound wasn't clear but after i got this ipod i start enjoying more the music so thank you my gf for this gift

Waste of money

from Fair Play, SC

Comments about Apple iPod Nano MP3 Player:

I absolutely hate iPods of any kind, but especially the iPod Nano. There isn't much room to put many songs on it. iPods are not the most user friendly either. They are expensive. This costs way too much for the amount of music you can play. It's a complete rip off!

Apparently I have small ears too because the earbuds are way too big to fit! It also doesn't have a radio option on it, which I love on my Philips ViBE. These are not the most user friendly devices either. You can just click through what you want. The person that came up with this wheel thing wasn't thinking of the average person trying to slowly go through their music. You end up skipping past everything or accidently clicking something you didn't mean to. What ever happened to just buttons? Again, why I switched to the ViBE.

It's small, but not good enough. Also you can't download songs from any site except iTunes. This is extremely unfair and way too expensive. Apple is trying to get a monopoly here and I'm not buying into it.

If you don't like Apple products, this is not for you.

• Sound Quality:
          • Battery Life:

compact, light, easy to use.

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Apple iPod Nano MP3 Player:

A tad expensive, learing curve is a little tough if you are buying for your parents (I learned the hard way!).  I am 30 years old and had no trouble with the device, it is wonderful for running or exercising, hundreds of songs to choose from to go along with your mood.

Great for kids/teens. Bad for you wallet.

from East Setauket, NY

Comments about Apple iPod Nano MP3 Player:

I love Ipods and i always wanted one, but they are expensive. I wouldn't buy one though but there are other mp3 players that do the same exact thin for an even lower price. Othere mp3 players can hold upto 2, 4, 8 GB of music just as the Ipod. I love music, but I'm not a big fan on Ipods. All the mp3 players are the same. There's really no big difference.

I love this product!

from Alton, NH

Comments about Apple iPod Nano MP3 Player:

I have used mine for 1 year. It is easy to use, handy anytime, and great sound. I would like to share an experience too... I went to visit my father in the hospital and while I was there I sat for 11 hours waiting for him to wake up. I was allowed to use the ipod with head phones in his room. It sure took my mind away from all the trauma and sadness for a while! Thanks to the ipod it made my long day alot more pleasant.