4.1
Other iPods:
iPod Nano
Apple
Models:
MC688LL/A, MC525LL/A, MC689LL/A, MC690LL/A, MC692LL/A, MC691LL/A, MC694LL/A, MC526LL/A, MC695LL/A, MC696LL/A, MC698LL/A, MC697LL/A
Apple iPod Nano 6th Generation MP3 Player

Apple iPod Nano 6th Generation MP3 Player

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Battery Life:

The apple ipod nano 8GB MP3 player is awsome!

The apple ipod nano 8GB MP3 player is really cool. I like the fact that even the smallest electronic device can hold up so much memory, over 5,000 songs! I also like how the ipods are becomeing more interesting and newly developed in a different style and shap and size. All this to attract the human eye, and the enjoyment of music to our ears. The apple ipod nano is also very attractive to us humans because of it's style and fashion. For example, it's color. It doesn't just come with one color that the person may purchase, but it comes in a variety of colors. Blue, purple, pink, orange, yellow, green, black and more! It's very suitable for both a guy and a girl, so that these variety of colors can suit that male or female of it's choice of color, so that the item may make the item more fun and cherishable to the owner. Not only does the outside of the apple ipod nano attract us, but the features that are inside the nano and how it works. Touch screen is the big thing now, and the apple ipod defenitely has to have it. The 8GB can hold up to about 5,000 songs, which is a very descent amount of songs to hold in your ipod. What's also cool about the apple ipod is that not only do you play your music, but when you download your songs, it comes with picture wallpaper as your listening to the song! So it won't be plain and boring in the background of your ipod and while your listening to music. What's really cute about this item is that it is pocket size, a possibility of not loosing your ipod if it's in your pocket. The apple ipod will always be a satisfaction to us human race as long as we live, music to ears will always be sound because of our new technology. As the future draws nearer to us, new apple ipods will take our breath away, more than the last we have seen. And we will have to wait and see how the Apple company will surprise us.

An expensive version of the iPod Shuffle

I had looked forward to having an iPod nano that would be smaller and easier to keep in my pocket while commuting on the bus to and from college, but this was a major disappointment.  First of all, it took me all morning to get the touchscreen to work.  I finally got it to work by pressing on it extremely hard with one thumb on top of another.  Then, I had to deactivate the incredibly obnoxious VoiceOver feature which sounds like a warped record of a cat caterwauling in all possible octaves.  Finding out how to disable the VoiceOver took another couple of hours.  Then, I realized there was no video playback on this Nano.  That right there did it for me.  I haven't used it since.  What little music I did play on it was okay, and I love the clip on it (all Nanos should have been coming with clips all along) but honestly, had I known how horrible the touch screen would be and that there was no video playback on it, I wouldnt have bought it.  I would have returned it, but I had had it engraved.  I have it in my desk to use when I get back to working on my writing after I leave college, but it's way too user-hateful to take out on my commutes again.  As for my commutes, I went back to using the 5th Gen iPod Nano (which would be perfect if not for slipping out of my pocket on the bus sometimes.)  If you're looking for a small iPod to play just music, go for the iPod Shuffle.  If you want video playback, then you'll have to go to the iPod Touch until Apple realizes the error of their ways--and believe me, I haven't met one person yet that likes the newest Nano.

amazing product

from Saudi Arabia

About Me Avid Listener

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
  • Great Sound
  • Long Battery Life
  • Lots of Storage
  • Reliable Performance
  • Simple Controls

Cons

I bought it as agift

• Primary use:
    • Personal
    • Was this a gift?:

I LOVE THIS THING SO MUCH!!!!!

Comments about Apple iPod Nano 6th Generation MP3 Player:

It's a great workout tool. Since it has many functions it was a great help during my training for football. Music player, clock, radio, stopwatch, pedometer, picture holder not to mention the fact it plays audio books and pod casts. It is a great back up for your iPod if its full or almost full. The only problem with it now is that I can no longer turn it on. The power button is now stuck.Oh well still rather pleased with the product. Most assured it is worth the money

Sound Quality
    You can change the bass and everything on this, that's not what you can do on a normal iPod. Nor can you adjust the sound to fit the music simply by choosing its genre.

I give it a 9 simply because I can no longer use it since the wake button is broken and I'm not willing to pay to fix it or buy a new one.I'll advise not to abuse the nano since the outcome is that it wont work all that well.

Battery Life
    This thing had lasted through continuous use on hours long car rides. I am more than thankful for this little wonder and its long battery life.

Not all that durable since the wake button broke after 3 yrs of use,but hey it still works. Other than that it seems to be virtually indestructible.

Its so easy to use an elderly person could use it. The print and pictures are big enough so you are able to see it pretty clearly from where it is clipped to your hip or wherever.

Its very sleek with monochrome.Matches any and everything.

Love for exercise

Comments about Apple iPod Nano 6th Generation MP3 Player:

Having owned multiple ipods over the years, this one is by far my favorite. It has great sound quality as long as you don't use the earbuds that come with it, it is small and compact, and it has a clip! I love that I did not have to buy a case for this because when I exercise it I can just clip it wherever is most convenient. It is so light I do not even notice that it is there, which is excellent when running outside. It has a great stopwatch which I use a lot and it is easy to use. I like that there is a physical volume button on the side, makes turning the volume up or down during exercise so much easier.

The only problem I have found is with the touchscreen. It is difficult to change songs while exercising since I can't just click the wheel like with the old ipods. I also can't do much with it in the winter when wearing gloves, although I guess I could buy some of those touchscreen gloves. While it may be annoying at times, basically everything is a touchscreen now so I understand why they went that direction.

Overall, great ipod!

Forgetable, yet useful.

Comments about Apple iPod Nano 6th Generation MP3 Player:

I don't use it very often, the features other that music playing (obviously) and radio are useless and/or just plain difficult to use

Sound Quality
    Great sound, I'm impressed by how loud it can be.

Some of the features are quite hard to use.

Battery Life
    Decent life, but definitely must be recharged daily.

It's survived this long (although I do have a case

Like I said, other feature tend to be difficult to use.

Not so great if you have large fingers

• Battery Life:

Great Product for working out.

Comments about Apple iPod Nano 6th Generation MP3 Player:

I recently trained and ran my first 1/2 marathon. I really hate running and am picky about what I wear when I run because many things bother me. I have an iPhone but it was too big and annoying when I was running for multiple hours. I decided to get the iPod Nano and I fell in love. This product worked great and was so tiny and light I never even noticed I had it on. They sound quality was good and the battery life lasted through all of my long runs.

Sound Quality
    This iPod Nano has good sound quality, especially for something that is so little.

I love my iPod Nano and have not had any performance issues with it.

Battery Life
    The iPod Nano has good battery life and lasted through all my long runs and workouts while training.

I have dropped it while running and never had a problem with it's durability.

This product is very easy to use and understand.

I love this iPod's design. It is so light and tiny I barely even notice I'm wearing it.

• Battery Life:

Very easy to use! Perfect size!

Comments about Apple iPod Nano 6th Generation MP3 Player:

Perfect size for you to just throw into your pocket at head out and the clip on the back is super useful also. I like how it has a radio in it and it must be very hard to break because ive dropped it more than once and it has yet to get a scratch on it! Love it!

Sound Quality
    Has no speaker but through the headphones its got some pretty good sound! i like the fact that it has a radio in it! i like that other option while running.

Battery Life
    I can get a full 8 hours off of it on a good day. A constant streaming/playing of music i can only get like 5. Still i dont do that often so Im fine with it!

I've dropped it various times and its still holding up nice and strong with no scratches at all! one very tough little gadget!

Very easy to figure out and i have a very pleasurable time using the product.

Very small and extreamly easy to clip to stuff because of the clip attached to the back. Its very easy to figure out how to use it.

• Battery Life:

Handy way to listen to music

Comments about Apple iPod Nano 6th Generation MP3 Player:

Awesome mp3 player. Petite and useful. Holds a decent amount of music for size.

Sound Quality
    Good enough sound quality for size.

Very good performance.

Battery Life
    Not as long as it could be.

The size worries me concerning rough durability but still good.

Easy enough to use for any user.

Cute and awesome design.

• Battery Life:

the best prtable music player i've ever owned

Comments about Apple iPod Nano 6th Generation MP3 Player:

best mini portable music player ever made. sounds great, easy to use good battery life .don't leave home without it

great sound and volume

does what it suppose to

lasts all day

very strong and i'm not gentle

can operate it without looking

perfect design for size

• Battery Life:

Not as great as I had hoped

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about Apple iPod Nano 6th Generation MP3 Player:

It's apple and has some good features. I am disappointed in the sound. I have tried a number of different types of headsets including the Sony and the sound is just not that good. Love the watch feature and the variety of bands available.

Sound Quality
    Again, the unit does not get very loud. Not a dynamic range.

Sound could be better, but it does okay. It is nice to take to work and be able to transport some of my music.

Not sure if it is an issue with the headphone jack but sound is an issue. I have knocked it a few times against things fairly hard and I do not have scratches.

It is a little difficult to figure out some features. Google search is great to help.

It is a nice looking item.

Mini Ipod Touch

Comments about Apple iPod Nano 6th Generation MP3 Player:

I got this nano as a prize and I can say that I love it. It's like a tone down version of the Ipod touch. It's very small and sometimes easy to lose, but the durability makes up for it. I has a small clip on it to attach on your clothes, which I use when jogging. It's easy to scroll down the screen. It's a touch screen, which surprised me at first. It operates similar to a Ipod touch without the apps.

Sound Quality
    It;s sound quality is just like a regular Ipod. You're able to change the settings to make the volume ,overall, low or high. It's similar to a regular ipod.

Performance wise- it lived up to my standards. The touch screen is sensitive and easy to use. The mini app like features on the screen are very useful but I only need 2 out of all the "apps"

Battery Life
    The battery life seems to not be that long. It could be that I get caught up in the music but it seems to last only 4-5 hours. That's not bad but sometimes it seems to last 2-3 hours.

Very sturdy. I was concerned at first with the screen but the nano is thick to me. I've drop it many times and it has never cracked.

At first it was confusing because I was used to the Ipod touch, but after getting use to it, it became very easy to use.

It has a simple design. It's not confusing and it's easy to find things that you want.