4.8
Alex Toys
Alex Toys My Busy Town Activity Center

Alex Toys My Busy Town Activity Center

4.8

Pros

• Colorful and fun (5)
  • Durable (4)
  • Holds attention (4)
  • Easy to clean (3)

• Crawlers (4)
  • Toddler (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (4)

very cool toy

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Colorful and Fun
  • Durable
  • Holds Attention

• Infants

Comments about Alex Toys My Busy Town Activity Center:

These types of toys have been around a very long time, and for a good reason! The kids love them. I didn't have one of these and whenever my kids would see one of these somewhere they would all go right to and it play with it for a long time. There is a lot of different things they can do and it's great for motor skills for the smaller kids. They need to perform different movements for the different activities on it. The top part they can slid the pieces from one side to the other through all the twists and turns and that is great for them to use their hands in all diffrent ways to get the piece to the other side. There are also little doors on one side and there are blocks that spin around on another. They really enjoy playing with this and it seems to hold their attention well. My kids especially liked the top part and the spinning blocks. This toy is sturdy and durable and lots of fun. My kids really used it a lot and it's still in great shape. I think all kids should have something like this for when they are small and need to start to develop their fine motor skills. This is one of the great toys out there for kids that requires no batteries or parts to play. I highly recommend this toy especially for kids that are small. Especially when they are crawlers this is something very interesting to them. Its fairly priced considering the use it got and it has stood the test of time with 3 children plus the extra visitors we have had!

This toy is the best! Iv suggested it to so many people.

from Ellsinore mo

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Colorful and Fun
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean
    • Holds Attention

• Small children
      • Special Needs

Comments about Alex Toys My Busy Town Activity Center:

We bought this toy two years ago and it still looks exactly the same as the day we bought it! My kids have put this to work. It was especially great when my daughter was learning to pull up because it's sturdy and had enough color and activity to keep her busy for at least long enough for me to do the dishes. I have no complaints about this you what so ever and have suggested it to probably 20+ mommys so far!

Amazing toy

from NY

About Me Medical Professional

Pros

• Colorful and Fun

Yes I recommend Alex toys,
          this kind of toys very useful for children in order to increase their mind active,

Really fun toy for kids

from TX

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Colorful and Fun
          • Durable
          • Easy To Clean
          • Holds Attention

Comments about Alex Toys My Busy Town Activity Center:

This actually keeps my kid very busy for a really long time. I usually set with him and watch him try to figure things out and he gets so excited when I cheer him on.

Great toy if used with caution

from evansville, in

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Colorful and Fun
            • Durable
            • Easy To Clean
            • Holds Attention
            • Variety added to play

Cons

• Sharp corners

• Infants
            • Special Needs

Comments about Alex Toys My Busy Town Activity Center:

I loved how nice and sturdy this toy was when we got it. It is so colorful and has so much to do on it way more then enough to hold a small child's attention. It is the perfect height so even crawlers can reach items on it to play with and those beginning to stand even. It really makes your baby want to pull themselves up with their curious mind wondering what all else is up there. Everything is well secured so no need to worry about choking hazards or anything like that. My main concern was the corners. My little one slipped and bumped her face leaving the biggest scratch the whole length of her cheek. She didn't cry and just got back up to continue playing but the scratch stayed for days. It is still a very nice toy and looks great just be very careful if your child is to close to it alone so you can prevent it from occurring before it does. It is very heavy so no tipping at least not with a babies little arms or strength. The blocks turn on the side and the flaps open. Everyone knows how nosy babies are so that offers lots of time to engage and not be bored. My older nephews 3 and 4 have also played with this when visiting and they really like it. So not just for little babies.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Great toy for 1 year old!

Comments about Alex Toys My Busy Town Activity Center:

My 10 month old just got this for Christmas and it is a hit! Her 3 year old sister also loves it so it can definitely last awhile. My only complaint is that they can tip it if they try. It DOES NOT tip with normal use but sometimes the baby pulls on it a certain way that tips it. I can see her hurting herself if she does this when I'm not looking. Overall, great toy that holds her interest for quite awhile with all the different things to discover!

Seems well made so far but we haven't been using it long so we'll have to wait to see how it holds up.

Safety
            Kids are able to tip it over. Doesn't tip with normal use but if they pull on it a certain way, it will tip.

Ease of Assembly
            Having to unscrew the top to rescrew it the correct way was kind of obnoxious. It was easy to do but it was an added step that wasn't necessary.

• Versatility: