View more computer monitors

Acer
X233H bd
Acer X3Hbd 23 inch Monitor

Acer X3Hbd 23 inch Monitor

The Acer 23 inch monitor is amazing.

This monitor is absolutely amazing!  I have owned it for over a year now, it is still as crisp and clear as ever.  I have never seen such detail on an LCD screen before.  The HDMI interface allows it to be truly 1080 HD quality.  it has a very high resolution for just about anything.  though I use a lower 1440 X 900 resolution for my normal windows, whenever I watch a movie I have my media player classic set to change the resolution all the way up and it looks Excellent!  Purely an HD experience.  the user interface buttons on the front are easy to use and allow you to switch between a customizable view as well as 5 presets from the factory at the touch of a button.  It has 3 inputs HDMI, DVI, and D-sub.  You can switch between inputs using the front buttons as well allowing for the possibility to use this monitor between two or more pc's (not simultaneously).

I have not seen one dead pixel over the year an a half I have owned it.  and it has a 3 year warranty in case I ever do.  I knew acer made great laptops but had no idea they also excel in the monitor department.  The colors are vibrant and bright.  much brighter than my Vizio or Sony LCD when placed site by side.  also acer has a digital vibrance control in their software that can make the colors exceptionally vibrant.  The monitor switches between modes (resolution, color depth, etc) very quickly and has a satisfying short message on screen as it changes modes letting you know exactly what mode it is in then it promptly disappears.  The monitor is very large and more than enough to see everything on the screen and also alows me to have 2 or 3 things open at once on the same screen.

I found this monitor at NewEgg on sale and have been very happy with it.  it is durable (accidentaly got pulled off the desk to the carpeted floor once), vibrant, large, very high contrast ratio.  and above all true 1080 HD.  I have since purchased a tv card for my pc and use this monitor as my main television and movie screen.  you will not be disappointed with this one.  Get it!

Great for Low Price

The Acer X233Hbd 23" Monitor is a good monitor for it's low price. That's the reason why I have one. I like it's widescreen and brightness. The resoution is also great which is at Full 1080 HD Resolution. This is a great product and I recommend this to all! Very very affordable!

Acer X233H

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Acer X3Hbd 23 inch Monitor:

Wow! That is all that I can have to say about my Acer X233H that I received as a gift several months back now. This monitor, while 720p has a very crisp image and makes my user experience very good. I truly like the fact that you can alter the view settings with the presets just by clicking a few buttons on the monitor, making your life about twice as easy because no configuration is needed! This monitor works fine as plug and play with windows 7, as well. I really can't have anything negative to say about this other than that it could have had speakesr, but it is tremendous other than that! I would definitely say that if you are looking for an inexpensive, but good quality monitor, look no further than this model right here. This model is ready for any user, and at twenty three inches, you can only imagine how you will fill it all up!

A note to users, however, it will greatly help your processing speed if you disable Vertical-sync.

Perfect monitor for anything!

from Jackson, TN

Comments about Acer X3Hbd 23 inch Monitor:

When my old monitor went out, which was a standard 19" model, I decided to upgrade to a widescreen monitor seeing as everyone was going to that. Now, when looking, I actually skipped past the reviews of the Acer X233Hbd 23" Monitor. I thought to myself, "Acer is the same company that made the cheaper computers to go against Dell and Gateway, right? Surely the monitors won't be as good as a better known name brand." Boy was I wrong.

I ended up trying the Acer X233Hbd 23" Monitor. after pouring over the reviews of it. The features alone make this product outstanding. HDMI capable for the best picture quality. Full 1080p resolution for the sharpest visual quality available. Good on energy requirements. Excellent colors. But once you turn it on...WOW!

This monitor was not what I was expecting. It turned out to be a whole lot more. Definately worth the price I paid, and will be buying another in the near future for our other PC.

acer lcd monitor, good for the price

from Chico, CA

Comments about Acer X3Hbd 23 inch Monitor:

i got this monitor at the black friday sale. so i got it pretty cheap. it works well and for that price, i ll say super good. haha. anyway, it can go to high resolution no problem. i m not going to compare it against something like the Apple LED display with web cam, mic built in. because this is a lower end product. but for regular office or home office usage, it's more than enough. so, if you can get it for cheap, i ll say go for it. since i just owned this machine for not that long, i can't say how long it will last, but so far so good for me.

Another Great Acer Product

from Port Huron, MI

Pros

Cons

Comments about Acer X3Hbd 23 inch Monitor:

I bought this monitor for my custom built pc from newegg.com and i personally will recommend this monitor to anyone. I have owned this monitor for about 6 months now and I am still impressed with this one. My friend told me about how he would choose an Acer monitor for his custom pc so i decided to give them a try and have been happy with this one since I hooked it for the first time. I do use this monitor for playing games and its very a terrifc monitor and i have been thinking of adding a second one to my pc. The picture on the monitor is great this is the 2nd Acer monitor i have used and if you need a monitor check out Acer first you can not go wrong with this company, I have purchased a Timeline laptop from them as well and its great on everything just like an Acer product would be like this monitor. Acer is a good brand on almost everything and they have been catching Dell and HP on most computers sold.

This Acer Monitor is low on price but high on performance!

from Tempe, AZ

Comments about Acer X3Hbd 23 inch Monitor:

Don't let the price tag fool you- the Acer X223 might be one of the lower priced large screen monitors on the market but it's excellent quality. The 23" screen gives you plenty of room to multi-task and because it's a flat panel it doesn't take up that much space on your desk.

The Acer X223 comes packaged very well, but even if you have an issue with shipment the Acer customer service will help you with a replacement. I have owned my monitor for over a year now and never had any significant issues; no dead pixels, power failure or physical damage.

The only downside: this monitor is a bit wobly. I have a sturdy desk, even when my cat jumps on I don't have any issues with the monitor shaking. However, when we were moving for awhile my computer was set up on the kitchen table where I noticed significant shaking. I highly recommend taking your desk situation into consideration before purchase. Although a great monitor, it is really annoying when it shakes.

Overall, the picture quality and customer service are absolutely excellent and I highly recommend this product.

Acer 23in Monitor is beautiful, but one fault

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Acer X3Hbd 23 inch Monitor:

I have had this monitor for over a year and a half now and absolutely love it.  It looks beautiful and I have never had any issue with it.  The picture quality is superv and does not look grainy or washed out.  I am still actually using it right now and it is working excellently just like the first day that I got it.  I like the fact that it has VGA, DVI, and HDMI so I do not have to worry about using adapters.  The auto tune button is also very convenient when switching to different connections.  The only reason I gave it one less star is that it is not adjustable.  It is stationary on the stand that it comes on and does not adjust left right up or down.  It is very unfortunate and annoying at time.  I learned to live with it, but it would make life much easier if it swiveled even the slightest bit.  On the up side it does have a power saver mode and when it is in use it has a cool blue light actively on.

Acer 233Hbd 23 inch Monitor. "I own one". Satisfied customer.

from Hollywood, FL

Comments about Acer X3Hbd 23 inch Monitor:

I own a Acer 233Hbd 23 inch Monitor for almost a year. I am a very much satisfied customer with their products. Good quality. Nice price too.  My recommendations for their Monitors. etc,... Planning on buying more of their products.( keyboard, etc,..)  :)

The Acer X233Hbd 23 inch Monitor is a quality monitor

from New York, NY

Comments about Acer X3Hbd 23 inch Monitor:

I purchased this about a month ago. It was an easy set up with my PC. What I had to do was adjust the resolution of the monitor, which was pretty straightforward from the Preferences Panel. The other adjustments were to the monitor itself.Since installation they have behaved flawlessly, no dead pixels, and look just fine for my purposes (application software development). It doesn't hurt that the pair of them were cheaper than one of the sony displays they replaced. Highly recommended.

I was impressed immediately by the crisp sharp look of the display. I did my homework before purchasing this monitor and the specs compare to that of the higher end widescreens displays on the market.

Better than I expected - crisp display, great color. My only complaint is the stand, which isn't very adjustable and protrudes forward a bit more than I'd like. Considering the comparatively low price, this is a great deal.

This acer monitor is huge and great!

from Cottage Grove, MN

Comments about Acer X3Hbd 23 inch Monitor:

I was looking for a monitor to use with my pc and double as a monitor to watch movies on that are located on my computer. I dont not have a single thing to complain about as far as this monitor goes. Not only is the size perfect, but the HD resolution allows for an amazing picture quality and the picture color is bright and clear. I am not sure if it is typical of acer in general to have such good quality moniters, but I would definetely recommend looking into any of the ranges of acer monitors if you are an editor, movie maker, filmer or movie buff.  It also seems to be a very hardy monitor and not too heavy to move around in the house (from the location of my computer to the location of my living room to watch movies, and vice versa). Also, when we were looking at monitors as the store, one thing that was pointed out to us by salestaff was how energy efficient this monitor was. Not only is it economical, but it could save a dime or two on our power bill!!!

Great for Low Price