Other Men's Deodorants:
AXE Anti-PAnti-Perspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid Sharp Focus Dry

AXE Anti-PAnti-Perspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid Sharp Focus Dry

I can't use the stuff.

from Broomfield, CO

Comments about AXE Anti-PAnti-Perspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid Sharp Focus Dry:

I used axe anti-perspirant and deoderant just doesn't work for me.  The first time I used it was about two years ago.  Maybe I am allergic to but every time I try to use it the same outcome, my under arms turn bright red and itch.  The first time this happened I went swimming soon after so I thought it had something to do with the chemicals in the pool and the axe antiperspirant and deoderant.  Since that incident I have tried it twice since and I get the same outcome, my under arms turn bright red, only where I applied the axe deoderant perspirant.  I enjoy the smell, but not the reaction I get from it.  I do however like the axe deoderant only line.  For some reason I don't have the same reaction when I use just the deoderant product.  They come in a variety of scents and carry a full line of axe products.  I've seen shampoos, deoderants, deoderant/anitperspirants/ body wash.  I have also used the body wash and would recommend that and the deoderant.

This deoderant is the best there is.

from Lehighton, PA

I got my husband this deoderant about two months back because he was complaining of the kind he had been using. So I am going to let him write the rest. I really like ad highly recommend Axe deoderant. I am on my second stick of it and I pretty much have forgotten that my arm pits are supposed to be sweating. I swear on everything I love that I do not sweat when I have this brand of deoderant on. It is amazing because you see and try all these other anti-persperants and there are not many that actually work. I think Axe is a relatively new company as far as deoderant goes and they have already mastered the ingredients needed to put off a good smell while stopping the sweaty arm pits. My lastest scent is called "dark temptation" the writting on the package is brown and I will end with this. If they would make a colonge that has this same smell to it I would buy it. I find myself laying down with my arms over my head just so I can get the aroma from the deoderant. I think all of there varieties smell good but this is my favorite so far.