I just want something that lasts! This microwave was great, nice size, heated quickly, lots of good features and handy controls. My husband installed it fairly easily and it looks wonderful. Still looks wonderful, but now it is just a storage shelf. It just stopped heating, no sparks, no warning. It still runs and acts like it is working but sadly, it is all pretend. My 3 teenage kids are going to shrivel up and die without it, because they don't know how to really cook anything! I could understand a cheap countertop lasting only 3 years, but this is a built in, and Whirlpool at that.