Other Blenders:
VM0103
Vitamix Variable Speed Blender 5200
Rca_2013_overall

The best electric mixer

I used to buy a lot of electric mixers in the past, so after a period of time it was all burnt up, so I tried this product. I owned it for a while and it is still like new. The best thing is that it has no noise when working. Yes it is elegant. I think its classic shape is attractive. The method of grooming is very easy, as I find it difficult to start working on it. It does not take much electricity. It is energy efficient. The quality is excellent, I would advise everyone to buy it.

Ali Stuttgart

true

This is a fantastic blender!

I love, love this blender! I use it every single day for smoothies, margaritas, soups, and so many other things. The blender has no problem breaking up chunks of ice and hard vegetables. Blender I've used in the past have either overheated or just left large pieces of food at the bottom. Not this one! You should go out and buy this blender. You won't regret it!

Houston, Tx

Good

Beautiful

Egypt

Great mixer

Great for frozen drinks and making soups and making delicious dips I can't live without now....

Grand RAPIDS

true

A blender that stands out

I am always looking for easy ways to become healthier. Smoothies have always been something I've wanted to get into but my 12 year old blender never did the job and was so loud. I was so excited the first time I used this. It's not loud, doesn't cause a bad smell, only needs to be used for a couple seconds and is so easy to clean!!

Minneapolis, MN

Worth the money

Use it for everything. Smoothies. Soups literally everything!!! Amazing

New Jersey

I love this!!

I use it with everyday cooking making drinks.

Frankfort kentucky

Loving my Vitamixer

From soups to smoothies this blender does it all. This blender is super powerful and Clean up is so easy....it makes me look like I know what I'm doing in the kitchen!!

Canton, GA

Great Choice

I am really happy with this blender. I like how stable it is and easy to clean. I switched from my previous brand and this is totally a great choice.

Cicero Illinois

Love it!

Use this for shakes and soups and comes out super creamy and amazing with taste.

New york