Other Cold & Flu Medicines:
Cold & Flu Relief
Vicks
Vicks NyQuil Cold & Flu Relief Liquid Medicine

The Only cough/flu medicine That works

For some reason I am always getting sick with some sort of cold or flu. Possibly because I work in the healthcare field. I have tried countless medications and DayQuil and NyQuil are my go to medicine. I always have it in the medicine cabinet. If I come down with something I take DayQuil during the day and I can get through my workday, clean my house, take care of my four children, and whatever else needs to be done throughout the day. The medication takes affect Within 20 minutes and I always feel 90% better. In the evening before I go to bed I will take a dose of NyQuil. I fall asleep easily and stay asleep throughout the night. And the best thing about it is I do not have any drowsiness or other side effects in the a.m. within 20 minutes and I always feel 90% better. In the evening before I go to bed I will take a dose of NyQuil. I fall asleep easily and stay asleep throughout the night. And the best thing about it is I do not have any drowsiness or other side effects in the a.m. That is huge for me because it seemed like any other medication I took at night would make me feel horrible the next day. I would definitely recommend this to anybody who is not feeling well.

Calais, Maine

Only one I use now

Only medicine I take now when I'm sick. It helps super fats but taste horrible. Helps with throat

Los Angelez

true

Tastes horrible but it works!

Works great but it tastes horrible.

Griffin, Ga.

This product is amazing

This is the only product that gives me enough relief to sleep when I'm sick. No other product works to make my symptoms better and help me sleep at the same time. This is a staple in our household!

Little Falls, MN

Like this a lot

Really liked this. I mainly used it for helping me sleep at night. I used it for a cold that I was getting and it did well. The capsules are large so I would take one at a time. There was no taste to them that I could tell. Within 30 mins of taking them I got sleepy and slept all night with them. I have used NyQuil in the past but used the liquid and this surpasses that.

Mooresville NC

true

Best way to get a good night sleep when sick

I've never actually have a good tasting cough medicine, but this one is all right. What this medicine is really best for is for relieving your cold symptoms and helping you to get a great nights sleep. The stuff always knocks me out and helps me to sleep well when I'm sick. I find that it's very effective for the common cold, or for more serious illnesses such as the flu.

Jacksonville, Florida

Love this product

Great for kids. Then i dont have to worry about them gettibg the salve on their hands and possibly in there eyes. Less messy

Albany indiana

true

A must when nose is stuffed up.

I use this when I get a stuffy nose and it gives me quick relief to smell again.

Cabazon, Ca

true

Best Cold & Flu Med there is!

I'm always sure to keep a bottle of Nyquil on hand during cold and flu season! It's what my mom always used and gave me since I was young, so it's what I trust. I only wish they hadn't changed the formulation over the years. I'm not sure if they make it or not, but I haven't been able to find it with pseudoephedrine anymore (Haven't seen it behind the pharmacy counter with the other pseudoephedrine products.) But it's still the cold medicine that works best for a bad cough. And whenever I hear a friend talking about having a cold with a cough, I tell them to get some Nyquil.

Ishpeming, MI

Great medicine

Great easy to swallow capsules the taste is better than the liquid form but still isn't that wonderful, but really helps ease you to sleep and stay asleep when you are sick

Me