3.7
Other Knives & Cutleries:
Health and Beauty Websites
South Beach Diet

Summary

Lose weight, eat healthy and get in the best shape of your life! Introducing the brand new South Beach Diet, the safe and effective way to lose weight and learn the way to maintain a healthy weight without hunger or deprivation. Over 11 million people chose the South Beach Diet and now it includes fully prepared meals delivered free to your door. The secret? A unique phased approach developed by world-renowned cardiologist, Dr. Arthur Agatston. First, reset your body for quick weight loss in just 14 days eating foods high in lean protein and heart-healthy fats and low in refined sugar. Then, continue losing weight eating more foods like whole grains, fruits and more vegetables.

This convenient, fully prepared meal plan is delivered right to your door. You’ll be eating delicious, globally inspired foods. Breakfasts, lunches and dinners that ready to eat in minutes!

South Beach Diet is more than a diet. It's a heart-healthy way of eating for the rest of your life.

Think twice

Expensive for what it is.....most meals pictures do not accurately depict what the actual meal looks like...especially the breakfast...just a bunch of mush. Also they have no problem substituting other product in place of what you ordered...there is a reason I ordered what I selected if they substitute now I have meals I will never eat...a waste of my money

Vero Beach , Fl

false

The food is very good and it fills you up

Arkansas

true

Some food are good others not so great

Some of the food were ok, others like the chili not my favorite. However, I lost 13lbs in 4 weeks so it definitely works. I would have liked a little more guidance in phase 2.

CT

Convenient

Convenient

Tacoma

I would not

I don't like getting items on my orders "substituted"! I've got a ton of things I've sent sent and paid for but won't or can't eat I hesitate to place another order because of this problem

Clinton Mo

false

I would recommend this product to friends

I have enjoyed this program. I have found I don't eat the snacks at all. I am not hungry. The meals and shakes are good and keep me satisfied.

White Stone, Virginia

true

What a fabulous program this is

I knew what to do but not how to do it. I opted for the platinum program. The foods came, I ate and the weight is coming off. I had absolutely no idea that the servings I had previously been eating were so far out of the ballpark of what I should have been having. I used this along with Noom for the psychological aspects so I wouldn't beat myself up when I went nuts over something and ended up eating far too much.

Virginia

true

Great tasting food and I'm losing weight

It's been a great experience. The food is surprisingly good tasting and there are quite a few different options. The only drawback I've had was getting my second order in a timely manner. It was a week late but I guess we can blame the COVID for that

Kenmare ND

true

Good food and great snacks!

I have been on the South Beach Diet for 3 months and have lost 25 pounds. This diet works for me! The entrees are good and the snacks are great! Keeps me satisfied so I don't cheat. Very motivating to keep seeing the results and I am now buying Medium shirts and jeans instead of Large! I gave 4 stars, but would give 5 stars in the future if South Beach Diet continues to roll out new tastier and/or spicier entree choices and would give a BIG 5 Star rating if snacks such as orange & vanilla creamcicles and fudgcicles were added.

Los Angeles, CA

Great tasting food

Easy to order, easy to understand program, and very tasty food selections

New Hope PA