5,655 reviews
Other Men's Clothings:
Smartwool

Summary

Smartwool® is a sock and apparel brand whose products are designed to get the most out of the inherent benefits of Merino wool and to bring comfort, confidence, and community to a life lived outside.

Read 5,655 Reviews

I would buy my shirt again from Smartwool

It seems pretty comfortable and wicks nicely. Have worn it twice, clean well

Bruce J

mystic CT

Durable and now stylish

These socks work well in the outdoors and I like the new styles offered. Hard to beat Smartwool.

Greg H

Salida Co

Great

My favorite socks. Great for everyday with just the right amount of padding.

Georgann W

Colorado

true

One of my favorite brands of anything.

Smartwool socks are a favorite. Always excited to put on a new pair. Finally found the everyday. Love them.

Howie C

Winston, Georgia

The best wool

Smart wool has the best quality out there. I've tried 3 other brands and Smartwool is by far the easiest care (machine wash & dry) with the best results: No twisting hems, no stretching out, no shrinking, no color fading. The material is cool and light weight without being transparent in pastel colorways. Highly recommend!

Anna D.

Wilmington, NC

true

These crew socks are too short. Why did Smartwool stop selling over the calf sock liners. I live in work boot, cowboy boots and ski boots. These are worthless.

John P

Santa Fe

false

Live Smartwool!

I have several products from Smart wool. They are fantastic. My recent purchase I ordered the same size as I always do and the shirts were too large. So just be aware that sometimes styling changes create size changes

B

Pennsylvania

true

Great socks! I've had some last for over 2 years!

I live my smartwool socks year round!

Lisa T

Central MO

Most comfortable clothing ever

Came across Smartwool website when I was looking for merino wool clothing and I'm glad I did. All items that I bought are very comfortable to wear - soft and luxurious while functional as well

Hari P