Other Frozen Foods:
Low Calorie Entree, Frozen Dinner
Healthy Choice

😳

There was a bone in my "boneless" chicken on the first bite I ate. I'll pass on these next time.

Baton Rouge la

Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers

Healthy Choice is my number one favorite item to purchase when I'm at the grocery store and need to have on hand some quick and easy lunches especially for on the go. I really rate these very high as first they really look super fresh as the vegetables inside look like you have just freshly picked them and steamed them. Next, the amount they give you is just right for a lunch especially when you want to eat something healthy for you. I really like most of all the taste and blends of taste of everything they include in your meal as it tastes so delicious. Healthy Choice is definitely the right choice to make when trying to decide what frozen food to purchase at the supermarket. They also try to have them on special so watch for discounts on them as well. These are also great to carry to work as they are quick and easy to make as well as to me I feel like they are one of my "comfort food" choices as the aroma and taste are oh so special!

freehold, NJ

A real meal

I am definitely a big fan of this one although it didn't start that way and I never expected to ever try this at all, I am truly glad that I did. It all started with a bet. A strange on the job challenge where the winner gets to choose the food the losing co worker has to indulge in for lunch that day. Well, me obviously - losing the challenge that day - had to eat chicken marsala - quite a change from my norm. Looking at the box - I began thinking this won't be so bad - but was still apprehensive. Much to my surprise though - it wasn't bad at all. I love mushrooms so that's what I dug into first and once I got a taste - all my apprehension disapated quickly. The wine sauce is made just right and really compliments the penne pasta. The chicken pieces are tender and juicy and the peppers and asparagus add a bit of umph into the overall taste and texture. This is an excellent well balanced meal that I enjoyed that day and, many after. How many times in life do you get to say " I'm glad I lost"?

USA

true

Cafe Steamers are a unique new frozen meal from Healthy Choice.

These Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers are a unique new frozen food entree choice. They come in a wide variety of meats, vegetables and either noodles or rice which are in a special bowl that is suspended over whatever sauce is contained. After microwaving you combine the top bowl with the sauce in the bottom for a complete meal.

USA

Delicious and filling.

I love Healthy Choice meals in general, and the Steamers especially are very tasty. The chicken is always tender, not dried out like you'll find in some "tv dinners." Healthy Choice is also a lot more filling than Lean Cuisine. My only complaint is that the vegetable side dishes that come with some of the meals are bland, so you'll need to spruce them up with some spices.

Mc Minnville, TN

true

Wonderful and fast, doesn't taste like frozen

I work full time and have two kids getting my lunch ready for the next day is difficult but when I came across cafe steamers I did not have to rush again.  I love them and best of all they do not taste frozen and I feel like I ma eating healthy.  They are a must try for anyone.

Dayton, OH

Tastes healthy

I tried one of the shrimp dishes that was supposed to serve two and ate the whole thing myself.  It was somewhat expensive and less convenient than the meals on a tray.  The dish I had was supposed to be somewhat spicy, but I thought it was pretty bland.  The meal was high quality and healthy, but could use some extra seasoning.

Columbus, IN

Healthy Choice Steamers Great Taste and it helps your Weight

I am always trying to watch my weight, therefore I tend to buy a lot of frozen low-fat dinners. I have tried every brand and pretty much every type...Healthy Choice remains to be my favorite. I absolutley love the Cafe Steamers...it is so delisicious....it taste as if you are dining in a fine restraurant...Chicken Margherita is one of my favorites...I reccomend it!

Evadale, TX

true

Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers is a BIG hit!

I love Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers!  I may not have had much luck with other Healthy Choice items, but this is different.  With the exception of the Beef Merlot (which I didn't like), the flavors are amazing!  The Asian inspired dishes are spicy, but sweet.  The sauce is addictive - I want to lick the bowl!  The rice is cooked perfectly, and the veggies are cooked thoroughly, but not soggy - the pea pods have a nice slight crunch!  The chicken is SOOO TENDER!  I just wish the pieces were smaller - that way more of the sauce could linger inside the chicken, and I could eat it better without a knife (a must when I have no lunch break and have to take care of customers as I eat.)  The only negative is the packaging - I just wish there wasn't a separate plastic steemer bowl to throw away - in addition to the other plastic bowl.  I suppose this can't be helped, as the food must be steamed to work properly, so I won't take off stars for that (I just hate to waste plastic, environmentally.)  The food cooked well, without making a mess.  I used the maximum time that the package stated to get the best results.  I can't stop buying this item - and to have it healthier for me!  Where could I go wrong?

Alexandria, OH

true

Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers need more protein.

I really enjoy the convenience and flavor of the Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers.  Unfortunately, as a diabetic, I need more protein to balance out the very high proportion of carbohydrates (processed white flour and white rice) in these entrees.

Marlton, NJ