Other Vacuums:
Dyson
205779-01
Dyson Ball Multifloor Canister Vacuum

Lightweight, easy navigation but doesn't pick cheerios

I recommend this product for is durability, light weight, easy navigation and powerful suction. Different cleaning tools that come along with the vacuum help in more efficient cleaning of upholsteries, high pile rugs, and stairs. Cons: Though this vacuum has powerful suction, the poor design on the bottom, doesn't let it pick 100% of the big pieces like cheerios.

Franklin, TN

true

Lightweight portability at its best.

Dyson is the best vacuum brand I have ever owned. I purchased this handheld, portable vac about 1 year ago. It is light, easy to maneuver, and battery lasts nearly 45 minutes on a single charge, which is more than enough for the entire home. Maneuverability This vacuum is excellent. It has the famous Dyson roller ball making it super mobile. It also has wands you can attach and switch which makes it perfect for tight corners, stairs,and nearly any type of flooring. Ease of Maintenance It is easy to remove the dust and debris after each vacuum. Simple remove the canister and dump it out after each use, no messy bags. Suction Performance Not as powerful as the stand-up vac, but still pretty good and powerful suction. It gets everything from hardwoods, carpet you may have to go over a few areas more than once. Versatility The fact that it is handheld and doesn't have to be plugged in makes it extremely versatile for use in every room of the home. Design I like the design, but a few of the attachment heads don't work as well as others. Apart from this, it is light, easy to work around corners, and simple to work in any room when cleaning. Durability No issues so far. Like the stand-up vacuum I have owned for several years, this machine also seems extremely well built and durable.

Undisclosed

true

This vacuum does not disappoint.

I wanted to get a new vacuum I could more easily use and move around the house. After being an upright user for 30 years, I took a chance on this model and it is a delight, I like to vacuum now! Maneuverability Goes everywhere so easily, and light enough to pick up and carry upstairs. Suction Performance I couldn't believe how fast the canister filled up the first time I used it,, and I thought my house was clean. I have hardwood floors, area rugs, stair carpet, and tile floors, and it automatically adjusts to each surface and does a great job. Versatility The included tools handle all the general ans specialized jobs easily, and I like the way the store on the hose. Design What's to say. If they make a cuter vacuum, I've never seen it. I love the compact size, stores very easily in a closet, Durability Although it's small, it is not dainty. I do not have to be overly careful about how I move it around or treat it. A damp cloth once in a while and it looks like new.

USA

true

The Dyson Vacuum is much better then any other vacuum I've had.

It comes with a five year warranty, and is very efficient. The noise level is lower then most, and it picks up dust in a jiffy. Definitely worth the money over other vacuums. Maneuverability One of the most maneuverable vacuum cleaners out there, the ball design helps u to easily move around the room, and the wire automatically comes out, so no more wrapping wire. Suction Performance Better then any other Design Great design, helps with maneuvering.

USA

true

Dyson DC39 will not disappoint!

This is my second Dyson (last one being the all floors upright). My mother absolutely loves a canister vacuum and talked me into it. It became our downstairs vac. that works absolutely perfect on stairs. It's lightweight and comfortable to use without the hassle of having to pull up the hose on the upright to get to the attachments and hose. I think both serve their purposes, but if you're a canister person instead of an upright, this will not steer you wrong. The suction is superb and the attachments work great. I must admit I bought some extra attachments for ease of use and use them interchangeably between the upright and canister. If you can find one refurbished, don't be afraid. For the price you still get a warranty and it's really worth the price to get a vacuum that doesn't lose suction.

Youngstown, OH