2.5
Other Bedroom Furnitures:
Dorel Home Furnishings
WM6394E
Dorel Home Furnishings Twin Daybed, Multiple Colors

Summary

Twin Daybed Gets You Ready for Guests

The Dorel Home Furnishings twin daybed has been styled with sleek, clean lines that complement any home decor. It sleeps and sits with comfort and can accommodate a slide-out trundle, or you can use that space for storage.

Add the twin daybed to your home when you need a beautiful furniture piece to work as both a sleeping and seating solution. The bed features solid wood construction for strength and long-lasting durability. The wooden slat details add a touch of classical style, and the finish looks stunning with a variety of decor, from hardwood flooring to plush carpeting and brightly colored area rugs. This daybed does not require a box spring and its mattress is sold separately. Available in 2 finishes Espresso and White.

Compliments Our Den

My daughters and I spend a great deal of time in our den because it's a comfortable room. We play games,watch television,and spend most of our evenings in this room. There have been occasions where the girls will fall asleep in the den so the Dorel Twin Daybed was a great fit for our family. I purchased it on impulse because I got such a great deal. My husband assembled it, but it took him about 2 hours to do it. We had a few issues with the slats, but eventually he had it up and ready for the mattress. I like the fact that a box spring isn't required, just the twin size mattress. I added a comforter and purchased a few large decorative pillows to lay on the back of the daybed. It looks great in the den, and is very comfortable for sleeping. The quality is way better than I expected, it's solid, and sturdy. Now when my daughters fall asleep watching television I don't move them into their beds, they are comfortable on the day bed. The size is perfect, it's not bulky but it's not small either. There's an optional trundle bed that can be bought seperatly, I'm considering buying the trundle part so my girls have room when friends come over. This option is space saving, and I would've considered this over a bunk bed for the price. Overall it's a great piece of furniture that can be used in just about any room.

Virginia

true

Do not buy it

I purchased this Dorel Home Furnishings Twin Daybed last year from an online shopping portal and it got delivered to my house within a week. The daybed was placed outside the house as a seating for the visitors or family members where they can feel comfortable sitting and since the bed was wooden, it would be more comfortable to sit on. I also put a small mattress which I had purchased along with the daybed on top to make it better for the visitors. The bed looked strong and I love wooden furniture as the products look elegant and simple. However, the daybed did not last for even 6 months. When more than three people sit on the bed, it makes a cracking sound and so we used to make sure that only 2 sit at a time. After few months, when I was shifting some furniture of my house when the fridge door hit the hand of this daybed and it broke on the spot. I could not fix it back not would it look good to stick it back or get it worked upon and hence we sold it.

USA