My husband and I got this microwave as a wedding shower gift - close to six years ago. I was absolutely in love with it, because at the time, it matched my all stainless steel and black kitchen. It has a spacious interior and I really liked the convenient button options. My favorite feature was the one minute button; you just push one button and you get an automatic one minute of cooking time. I thought that was great and fast. Well, maybe this happens to all microwaves, but one night, it just stopped. We were trying to reheat something, and it was plugged in and the inside light was on, but we would try to push the power button and nothing would happen. It seems like it just died. This was roughly a year ago. We had it in storage after our wedding shower for about one year, so we got around 4ish years of use out of this. I'm not sure if that how long microwaves are expected to last, but to me that seemed pretty short. My mom had her microwave for like 25 years, so when mine died after 4, I was pretty unhappy. Overall, it was a great microwave and I really did love it. It is sleek and looks very nice and has a lot of wonderful features, however, when a microwave has such a short lifespan, that kind of makes me not want to purchase this model again.