Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Facial Cleansers for Normal Skin
Cetaphil
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser

Works great on my sensitive skin!

Great face wash for my sensitive skin. This wash doesn't dry my skin out like others and it gets all my makeup off.

Michigan

true

Great cleanser for sensitive skin, I use all in the shower.

I use in the shower for total body cleansing, no more soap for me. Great for sensitive skin.

Edgewood, MD

Love this product!

Even though I normally prefer high end skin care, this stuff is amazing. My aunt told me about it a long time ago, but I just got around to trying it, and it's a game changer! I love it! My skin used to have really bad texture and this stuff has almost completely taken it away. I would, and do, recommend this to everyone.

Tracy, CA

so gentle

this is great if your skin can't handle harsh soaps. I use it when I have had a bad reaction to something else but still need to wash my skin.

fl

true

Works great for sensitive skin

Works great for my son with sensitive skin/Eczema.

South carolina

Daily routine product

I use this cleanser daily on my face. Just one pump is all it takes to have my face feeling soft, clean and moisturized. The pump makes it easy to use and mess free. I really love this product because it makes my morning routine much faster and prepares my skin for the day.

Chicago, Il

dermatologist recommended

i really like this brand but also the cleanser lasts forever so worth the cost. was the only cleanser that didnt break out my skin like other brands

nh

This stuff is the best!

I have tried so many creams, astringents, cleansers, and oils for acne. This is the only thing that has ever worked to keep my skin 100% clear. It is quick and doesn't take a lot of time. I highly recommend this!

Indiana

Decent

This product drys my skin out very much but removes dirt and oil perfectly!

CA

Works amazing

It helps control your acne and oily skin. If you consistently use this your skin will improve and you will notice a difference.

Muskegon mi