Other Stationary Bikes:

Weslo Recumbent Bike

Weslo - Excellent bike!

from Clinton Township, MI

Comments about Weslo Recumbent Bike:

This is a wonderful bike. I ride it two hours a day. The seat is comfortable for short workouts, but I tend to do longer workouts, so I bought a small cushion. It really helps. It works great on your legs with not much effort. I like the panel where it shows distance, calories burned and speed. It's a great bike and it doesn't wear you out like some other pieces of exercise equiptment.

Putting it together was a little difficult for me.

Nice Bike

from White House, TN

Comments about Weslo Recumbent Bike:

My husband purchased this recumbuant bike for me for my birthday.  It was exactly what I wanted.  Since I have heal pain when I walk the bicycle was what I needed.  It allows me to get a workout in without causing myself any more pain in my feet.

The bicycle itself has a very comfortable seat and I like that it has feet straps to keep your feet attached to the peddles.  It is very quiet.  I could easily workout on it while someone was watching tv or even napping in the same room.

I will say that I don't believe that the calorie counter is accurate.  How could it be?  There is no where on the machine that I have found that you can put in your personal body information.  Also, I think that these bicycles do not give you as good of a workout as a treadmill just for the fact that they don't work you as hard.  That is a downside but if you have feet problems this is a great alternative that doesn't cause pain.

All in all, I think this is a great bike.