Other Makeup Palettes:
Eyeshadow, Blush & Lip Palettes
Urban Decay

Urban Decay Naked2 Makeup Palette

This palette is great for every occasion!

The Naked 2 palette is a neutral palette that comes with twelve 1.3g (0.05oz) eyeshadows. Most of these eyeshadows contain glitter, three of them are matte (Foxy, Tease, and Blackout). I am not usually a fan of glitter in eyeshadows, but the glitter in the Naked 2 palette is subtle and finely grained. I would classify these eyeshadows as neutral-toned, leaning warm. That being said, they are very versatile and great quality.
"Foxy", "Bootycall", and "Verve" are all lighter callers that can be used on the brow bone as highlighters, or on the lid to make the eyes pop. The browns "Snakebite" and "Busted" are great for creating a subtle smoky eye or darkening the crease. Tease and suspect are taupe/tan colors that are extremely versatile and can be used for both natural and to accentuate smoky eye looks. The Naked 2 also allows you to create a dramatic eye look with the black color "Blackout" and the grey color "Pistol." Other colors include a gold "Half-Baked," a glittery peach "Copper," and a light pinkish white "YDK."
But it is not only the colors that make the Naked 2 palette great! The eyeshadows also have a wonderful buttery texture which makes them easy to apply. The staying power is great too as these eyeshadows hold up well over a 12-hour day.
The metal case that the Naked 2 comes in is also nice. I like that it contains a large mirror and feels sturdy. The Naked 2 comes with a Urban Decay mini lip gloss which is great for on the go. It also comes with a double-ended eyeshadow brush.
Overall, I recommend the Naked 2 for the versatility and quality of the eyeshadows. Although the price may seem steep for some, you can get SO many looks out of this palette. I say it is absolutely worth it!

Naked 2 Palette...not impressed.

The Urban Decay Naked 2 palette was the first high end palette I have ever purchased. I was drawn to it because of the sleek packaging and the amount of shadows you get with...Read complete review

The Urban Decay Naked 2 palette was the first high end palette I have ever purchased. I was drawn to it because of the sleek packaging and the amount of shadows you get with it.

I will start by saying I probably like 2 or 3 of the shadow shades out of the whole palette. So many of the shades have horrible fallout that gets everywhere!! It makes a huge mess to apply and gets all over your face so I don't even mess with those. The ones I do like have great pigment and last a long time, but I was disappointed that so many had horrible fallout. If most of the colors didn't have such bad fallout, then it would be a great palette with a great arrangement of colors.

The brush also sucks that comes with it but that is not the biggest deal. It does come with a cute little mini lip gloss, but again 98% of the shadows have horrible fallout so I won't be repurchasing or recommending this to anyone.

LOVE!

Comments about Urban Decay Naked2 Makeup Palette:

LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is my all time favorite neutral makeup pallet, ever. With colors from light tans to the best black that you will ever find, this is a must have for anyone's make up collection! I can not stress enough the quality of these shadows. The brush that comes with the kit is high quality and works beautifully as well.
While there are sparkly shadows, there is also a great balance of matte so this is really versatile and can be used day or night from work to play! The colors are all super blend-able too, and when you pair that with the quality of the eye shadows themselves, you have got the best make up pallet that money can buy!

Comments about Urban Decay Naked2 Makeup Palette:

I purchased this product a few months ago and when I was running low on my favorite shades I rushed back to the store to get more! The Naked2 Palette is by far my favorite. The palette has the prettiest and most versatile shadows. They give you all the colors to make a natural day time look that can easily be turned into a sexy night time look. The lighter shades are great for highlighting the brow and the inside corners and the darks are great for a smokey eye look. The brush,Good Karma, is a very high quality,double sided brush that gives you the ability to achieve the look you want. It comes with a shadow and crease side. The palette has everything from matte finish to shimmering finish to get you noticed! The package is very durable and has a large mirror that is perfect for applying on the go. It's also slender so it fits nicely in your purse. The only reason I didnt give this palette a perfect 10 is because it is a little pricey and the shadows are small. However the fact that they give you over 10 shades means you can compensate if you run out of your favorite color!

Naked 2

Comments about Urban Decay Naked2 Makeup Palette:

This is my favorite eyeshadow. I have never like any eyeshadow as much as these from Urban Decay. They go on smoothly without having dust fly under my eyes. They last ALL day without fading or getting yucky in the creases. The colors are beautiful and there are so many different looks that can be made with this one palette.

Brilliant

Comments about Urban Decay Naked2 Makeup Palette:

This eyeshadow is without a doubt, perfect! It is great for day to day use, and the colors are wonderful, and go with nearly anything. There are neutral colors for during the day, and colors that are great for vamping it up for a night out. Also, the titles of the shades give you a great laugh when you apply them. Urban Decay eyeshadow primer definitely helps rev-up the colors!

My favorite!

Comments about Urban Decay Naked2 Makeup Palette:

Urban Decay Naked2 Makeup Palette is my absolute favorite eye shadow palette. The colors are magnificent and go so great with my skin color. I first discovered the Naked Palettes when I saw all my friends posting about it. I tried it out for myself and instantly became a fan. Naked2 can be worn for an every day look as well as a night time look! The best part about Naked2 is all the looks and combinations you can do with it. I will be a lifetime fan of the Naked2 makeup. The only downside is the price, which can get expensive.

I love NAKED 2

Comments about Urban Decay Naked2 Makeup Palette:

I was gonna buy the NAKED but they were out of stock and they have The NAKED 2 available so I decided to purchased it. It's pricey but I didn't regret buying this for I love it. I used it on any occasions even just in the house. You can use the color for light make up and heavy make up. Just perfect colors for day and night use. This is a really good eyeshadow for a smokey eye look. It really enhances your eyes using this colors. I like that the colors were mix from sparkly to not sparkly. I have other make up but I prefer to use this all the time. It doesn't feel heavy when you apply it unlike other eye shadow brands. I noticed also that this eye shadows tend to stay longer. I like that the brush have two kinds a smaller one and a bigger one. I also like the container because it is very durable and doesn't look cheap. A lot of my friends have this make up and they love it. Right when my palette run out I will not hesitate to buy another.

Much too expensive for what the product delivers

Comments about Urban Decay Naked2 Makeup Palette:

Urban Decay Naked 2 Pallet has a wide variety of colors in its pallet but I feel it is a bit too pricey in relation to its results. The staying power of this product is on point but I feel that I can get the same results with drug store brand eye shadow. The eye shadow container is very study and offers a large mirror which I do appreciate and you can not find with other products. I also am not fond of the eye shadow brush that comes with the product. I have to hold a business card under my eye so the shadow does not fall on my cheek and ruin my already set foundation.

Naked 2 Palette...not impressed.

Comments about Urban Decay Naked2 Makeup Palette:

This palette is great for every occasion!

AMAZING Pallette

Comments about Urban Decay Naked2 Makeup Palette:

The Naked 2 Palette was one of the first high end palettes that I ever purchased. The color and pigment payoff is amazing. The different looks that could be created is endless. The only thing is I wish there would be a better brow bone highlight color.