Other Baby Wipes:
The Honest Company Wipes

The Honest Company Wipes

Pros

Cons

Good Eco Friendly wipes that are strong.

Comments about The Honest Company Wipes:

Overall I really like these wipes. I like how the material they are made from is very strong and does not tear. All Natural material and ingrediants. They are not very moist like other brands and i like that very much. I feel better about cleaning my daughters face with a wipe that is not extremely moist and cleans up messy hands and face very well. Also they do great at cleaning up her high chair. I do not like how the package itself is sealed with a sticker. With dog hair floating around it can make the stickiness weak. But still not too big of a deal because i do use them in a resonable time frame. Also not a huge fan of the fact they are Made in China.

Will not tear in half and hold up well to some scrubbing if using them for cleaning up high chair or on clothes.

I think they work great. I do wish they were a little larger in size so not so many wipes are used.

I love that there is no scent to these. Great for everyone. Even sensitive skins and can be safely used around the mouth.

The best wipes out there!

Comments about The Honest Company Wipes:

Constantly scouting for the best products out there for my children, I believe I have finally found the wipes that suits our needs and wants. That being said, these wipes can be a tad bit more expensive than their competition but overall, I believe that they are definitely worth the quality. We brought these wipes in with us to our pediatrician during my son's second check up and after he grazed through the ingredient listing he fully backed thse wipes up because they don't contain any of the harsh chemicals that many other wipes do in their product. I love how these wipes are plant based, and they smell super good too! They have a little bit of a thinner texture than some of the other wipes out there due to the fact that they are plant based but they feel so smooth and glide on the baby's skin.

These wipes smell fruity and contain a bunch of botanical extracts in them.

No thank you

Comments about The Honest Company Wipes:

These wipes are too small to handle major messes. It took about 5 to do what my regular wipes can handle in 2. Since my husband's hands are larger than mine, he liked them even less than I did. In a house with a big hairy dog, the "re-stickable" packaging did not hold up, leading to dried out wipes. No allergic reactions or other issues, so that was something. But overall, there are many other products that do a much better job at a much lower price.

They're disposable, durability isn't really an issue. They didn't tear easily, they were just too small for the job.

They were too small to be useful, and when they dried out they didn't work as well either. We had these when my daughter was a newborn, so at least she couldn't go anywhere, but I wouldn't want to try using 5-7 wipes to clean up a baby who's able to walk away!

Not really memorable, so it wasn't offensive. I think they were unscented, which I do prefer in baby wipes.

I Honestly wish I had found these 7 years ago

from Lansing, MI

Comments about The Honest Company Wipes:

The Honest Company Wipes come in a travel style package that re-closes. After a few times it did begin to loose a little stickiness, but still closes. The wipes are soft enough for sensitive bottoms and clean like a charm. The bonus is they are made with natural materials and ingredients as well as in a sustainable manner. These are Eco-friendly to the max.

These wipes are extremely tough. At first feel i wouldn't have thought so but I tried to rip them and they would not come apart at all. The company states it uses medical grade cloth for the wipes.

Cleaned up little faces and hands in a jiffy. My kids hate having their faces wiped, especially if it's really sticky. It took a quick wipe and all the goo was gone.

These are unscented and do not have the chemical smell many unscented wipes do.