Other Gourmet Foods:
Breads & Muffins, Pastries & Desserts
Tastefully Simple
Tastefully Simple Nana's Apple Cake Mix

Tastefully Simple Nana's Apple Cake Mix

Makes your whole house smell like apple-cinnamon heaven.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Tastefully Simple Nana's Apple Cake Mix:

The first time I made **Tastefully Simple's Nana's** **Apple** **Cake**, I couldn't wait for the kitchen timer to go off because it sends mouth-watering aromas all through out your home.  When I was finally able to get it out of the oven, I couldn't wait for it to cool; I had to have a bite immediately and it was worth burning my tongue for!

It is so moist and flavorful.  All you have to add to the cake mix is two chopped apples and two eggs and you have a pefect apple-cinnamon cake.  This is so good and so easy to make, it has a permanent place in my cupboard.

**The Scoop!**

If you are like me and don't like to bake, this is the dessert for you.  There is no measuring, just add two ingredients and that's it!

Simple, Easy, and Delicious.

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about Tastefully Simple Nana's Apple Cake Mix:

The Nana's apple cake is absolutely delicious.  If the cake is prepared according the box it is perfect in itself. It can be made with either real apples or apple sauce.  My favorite is with the applesauce because I think it makes the cake a bit more moist than with chopped apples.  It can also be made into an apple crisp in the crockpot using pie filing.  Very versitile and very good any way it is made.  It is super easy that even the simplest of non-bakers can make this product taste good. Not that expensive either for a boxed cake mix considering how easy it is make with only 2 ingredients.  Drizzle it with the creamy caramel sauce-YUMMY!