Other Misc. Computers & Electronics:
Sunbeam
Sunbeam - Super Heavy Duty batteries

Sunbeam - Super Heavy Duty batteries

Too small for Xbox 360 controllers.

Comments about Sunbeam - Super Heavy Duty batteries:

They don't last long and they fit loosely in xbox 360 controllers causing the controller to randomly shut off. Garbage. I would spend any money these low quality batteries. You don't know frustration until your electronics turn off every time they are move alittle.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Sunbeam - Super Heavy Duty batteries:

I put these brand new batteries in my camera and got 1 picture. I put 2 more in and also got one picture, ect... untill i finished 2 12 packs. They SUCK. I have always had a good heart when it came to sunbeam,,,,No More. Wasted my money. 2 Christ. pictures. SUCK>>>

Good Batteries

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Sunbeam - Super Heavy Duty batteries:

I buy these from the .99 cent store, and they are good batteries, they work not as long as energizer, but for the quality and price I can not really complain. I use them in everything that requires batteries. My daughters flash light will only work for a couple of hours on these batteries. Overall I'd say good batteries.

not good D batteries leaked

Comments about Sunbeam - Super Heavy Duty batteries:

have used them in the past but wont buy ever again.
The D's I put in about 2 weeks ago leaked inside,
the flashlight and got all over my hands, ruined the flashlight, u wont get much time from these either, they rundown really quickly. i think the danger w/these is also leaving the flashlight on for a while, the batteries leaked as a result. Too dangerous to mess w/ IMHO

Great for your money!!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Sunbeam - Super Heavy Duty batteries:

This is a Great buy for cheap batteries a little less life than the popular High end batteries (energizer and durracel) but they work amazing for the price....and like its said you get what you pay for but with these you get some extra!!!

Leakage

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Sunbeam - Super Heavy Duty batteries:

Don't buy these, go ahead and buy a quality battery. We put the D-cell in child's play gun, went dead in 1-day, but the worst problem was: we left them in the toy and next day just happened to pick it up to play and the part where the battery case was, was hot to the touch. Could have possible started a fire if left unattended. Pulled batteries out and they had a leakage to them. Could have been a severe problem.