Other Stationary Bikes:
Stamina
15-1300
Stamina Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike

Stamina Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike

Easy to use and low impact for those with disabilities like me.

from Mead, WA

Comments about Stamina Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike:

I weigh over 300 lbs but I am slowing taking it off.  I have Fibromyalgia and hypothrodism and am 59 years old.   I desperately need to lose weight.  For several winters I could not do much exercise as the winter colds and snows cause me to be frequently ill with bronchial congestion.    Getting out doors and walking in the snow is not something I can do.   I kept gaining weight inspite of eating healthy and less calories and carbs.    Finally I told my husband I really need a stationary bike or treadmill.    He felt with my Fibromyalgia and arthritis of the hips I would need a low impact type bike.   So we looked around and he bought me my Stamina bike.   It is wonderful and easy to use.  It has  digital reading for miles, calories burned and more.  The seat adjusts for those who have longer or shorter legs.    I can sit and watch t.v and pedal away.  I have lost 22 lbs since February and am doing better.   I love this bike and it is one of three indoor equipment I and my husband can use now during inclement weather and still maintain our routine and exercise and weight loss program without going out in the winter colds and snow.    It is one of the best gifts ever my husband got for me.    It does not put stress on the back, hips or knees and has handles you can work like shift leverls and get an arm work out as well as legs.    I would recommend it to anyone.

A Bargain

from Alexandria, VA

Comments about Stamina Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike:

When I decided that I was out of shape and needed a way to stay healthy, I looked to the exercise bike as the perfect means to do so. My top needs were quality, durability, warantee, a digital screen that would project time, calories, etc, price, and at least 6 resistance settings. I also did some research and found that magnetic resistance exercise bikes were the quietest and also had longevity that resistance bands just couldnt compete with.

When I recieved my bike in the mail and began to put it together, I encountered a problem. Connecting the resistance cable was nearly impossible with the instructions and tools provided. I had to use my own pliers to adjust it so that the cable would fit properly. But after that, the bike seemed to be working in tip top fashion.

I have been using my bike for about two months now, around 4 times a week, and it is holding up great so far. There are eight resistance settings and pre-programmed workouts that are challenging and have me already seeing results in my physical appearance. The bike takes up minimal space, and for the money, it was a great buy!