4.8

4.8

Lime lover

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Simply Limeade:

I don't know exactly what it is but, I am lime crazy! The somewhat sweet combined with the somewhat tart taste is something I enjoy very much. When I spotted this juice I absolutely had to try it. It was excellent. There is certainly an art to making limeade and, the company that makes Simply Limeade has mastered it for sure. The sweetness of the juice is very nicely balanced by the somewhat tart under tones of this citris fruit. Although I can usually quote the exact nature of the nutritional facts a product contains, that is not what is important to me reguarding Simply Limeade. The nutritional factors have absolutely nothing to do with my reasons for initially buying it or, continuation as a enthusiastic customer. For me, it's all about he taste. The sensation that the mix of sweet and tart gives. I absolutely love this stuff. I would definitely recommend it.

Yum! Very refreshing

Comments about Simply Limeade:

I love Simply Limeade! It's good for when you are in the mood for lemonade but also want something a little bit different. It does have a similar flavor to lemonade but more tropical and I think it goes better with certain foods like Mexican foods. It tastes great alone or mixed into other drinks. Very natural fresh product with not a lot of added artificial nonsense.

Simply delicious.

Comments about Simply Limeade:

Simply Limeade is one of my favorite beverages in the world. It is composed of filtered water, sugar, lime juice (not from concentrate), and natural flavors (what ever those are). Lime juice makes up 12% of the drink, so this limeade is fresh and has a full flavor with plenty of zip to it. I personally love the taste of lime, so this product is right up my alley. Many people like to get lemon water when they eat out; I try to get lime slices instead.

Simply put, this is the best prepared limeade I've ever had. If you like limeade, you will love Simply Limeade.

A good alternative to the real thing

from Waco, TX

Comments about Simply Limeade:

Though I have to say that nothing can beat the real thing, Simply Lime is a great product for consumers on the go. It has a much fresher taste than the from concentrate limeades, making it worth the extra price, but I wouldn't use it is cocktails, better to go with concentrate or fresh. Because it does have to last a little while, even in the refrigerator section, there is a pretty distinct citric acid taste, but overall it is tart without being sour and sweet without being sugary. It is an overall tasty juice.

Mhmmm

from Irving, TX

Comments about Simply Limeade:

Simply Limeaid is the best juice on the market right now!! I drink it by the quart! I like it more for it's taste than for it's health benefits, which are also great. I like the strong taste, and I like it's more sour than sweet taste. However, it can be too acidic for young children (2-) and elderly folks I imagine!

A little "bite" but just right!

from Oak Park, IL

Comments about Simply Limeade:

Add to the wonderful parade of other simply wonderful citrus beverages (*[Simply Orange][1] *, *[Simply Lemonade][2] *, and *[Simply Grapefruit][3] *) another triumph ... *Simply Limeade*.  Like the other winners produced by the Simply Orange Company of Apopka, Florida, *Simply Limeade* is not made from concentrate and contains no artificial dyes, preservatives, or corn syrup -- just the ingredients you would use yourself:  water, natural sugar, and 12% lime juice.  This has the potent "smack" of limeade and thus may seem a bit tart for some people but it is also just what a lot of other people may have been looking for.

**STATS:**

An 8 oz. serving of *Simply Limeade* contains 120 calories, zero total fat, 15 mg. sodium, 35 grams total carbs, and 28 grams sugar.

**TASTE TIP:**

I sometimes enjoy *Simply Limeade* with a moderate dash of rum or vodka mixed in.  Spiked or not, this juice seems to be a good match for hot spicy food or Creole dishes.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Simply-Orange-review-3be81