Other Dairies:
Sabra
Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus

Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus

Simply Delicious!!

I am the type of person who likes everything homemade, even hummus. Yes, I make my own hummus at home using simple ingredients and it comes out tasting fresh and delicious, just the way I like it. I never though store bought, refrigerated hummus will taste good. I even refuse to eat the ones my moms buys but when she bought this one I fell in love with it from the first bite. I am a huge fan of garlic and felt as if the Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus was made just for me. I even stopped making my won at home and always buy from Sabra. The roasted garlic one is the one I buy the most. I eat it during any time of day. I even began serving it at parties and family get together. Anyone that would eat would ask me from where I got it and I would always end up showing them the container so they can purchase it for themselves. The only thing I do not like about Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus is the price. I just think it is a little expensive for hummus. Other than that it's as close to perfection as hummus can get.

Not all natural

It's not all natural. The website gives the impression that their products are all natural, but it contains sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate. You can get better quality, taste, price and all natural in other brands.

the best snack around

from Ridge Spring, SC

Comments about Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus:

I have become such a lover of hummus since I discovered Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus. I have always enjoyed snack items that are creamy, and highly flavorful. Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus is both of those things. I have spread this hummus on many things including pita bread, pita chips, toasted french baguette, saltines, whole wheat crackers and water crackers. I think my favorite way to eat it is as a replacement for mayonnaise on sandwiches. I find that the products used are always of the highest quality and are always fresh. The other benefit is that I can find Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus at most all grocery stores. Although it is often on sale, I don't mind paying full price since the flavor is so strong I only need a little bit to spice up my crackers or snacks. I believe this product is great for parties or for every day eating and would recommend it to anyone who likes garlic or just a lot flavor.

Simply Delicious!!

Almost Tastes Homemade

Comments about Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus:

Whenever possible I try to make everything from scratch with natural and organic ingredients. However, we all know that life happens and homemade is not the most practical idea in the world. Hummus is one of my favorite snacks, and when I broke down and bought Sabra hummus I was incredibly pleasantly surprised! Sabra Hummus is affordably priced, uses high quality ingredients, and most importantly, tastes delicious! I was again pleasantly surprised to find that there were no preservatives. This is a hummus that will not disappoint if taken to a picnic or a party, I am definitely a fan.

I love this hummus!

Comments about Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus:

This hummus taste amazing. It is so good. I have tried lots of brands, but this is the best by far. It is so smooth and has a really bold flavor. I also like the roasted garlic flavor. This brand makes a roasted pepper and sun dried tomato flavor also. I like those but, the roasted garlic is my favorite by far. It so creamy and smooth. I really like that the roasted garlic isn't chunky. Whenever I tried to make hummus myself, it turned out chunky due to my blender. Someone would always end up biting into a chunk of garlic. But, with the Sabra hummus, I never have that problem. It is always super smooth all the way through. Another thing I like about this hummus is the container it comes in. It's just the right size for it I wanted to serve it at a party. Or just have a little snack and reseal for later. It's also great for dipping. I pretty much eat it with everything. Chips, crackers, anything yummy that I can find.

Sabra Hummus

Comments about Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus:

I bought this product at Publix and I am in love with it! Sabra Hummus is absolutely delicious and versatile. I use it in my spaghetti instead of cream cheese and it has the same effect BUT it's healthier! Also, it taste awesome with just about anything, sandwiches, crackers, pretzels, poultry. Basically, anything you want it on it turns out fantastic!

yummy

from New Jersey

Comments about Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus:

this is my one pleasure it is simply yummy! I love that it's a great price and flavor it tastes extremely fresh and lasts for a number of days after opening there is also a number of different flavors, my favorite is with chili peppers..great snack dipping good

Best hummus that I have found on the market thus far.

Comments about Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus:

I really like Sabra's original hummus. It is my favorite, but I will sometimes buy the roasted garlic for the simple fact that I LOVE roasted garlic on anything!! Sabra's hummus is the smoothest, most consistent brand that I have found, and I have tried a lot of hummus.

Not all natural

The BEST....Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus

from Cuba City, WI

Comments about Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus:

If you are a fan of the hummus....try Sabra brand; especially the Roasted Garlic. I have tried a couple of the other brands out there and they don't even stand in comparison to Sabra. Easily I could eat the whole container in one sitting. The flavor is great and the garlic is wonderful. You do have to be a fan of garlic though,not one to shy away from it!!! Try some today, you will not be disappointed!

Wonderful rich flavor and so creamy!

from Old Hickory, TN

Comments about Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus:

I absolutely love this hummus! They have several different flavors, but the plain is my fav. It is great on pita chips, or for making a healthy sandwich.  Try it if you never have. You won't be disappointed with Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus!