4.9

4.9

Pros

Cons

Simple but powerful

Pampered Chef has many amazing products and I have many from them.

Pampered Chef has many amazing products and I have many from them.

I received a stoneware loaf pan from my sister-in-law many years ago and it came with a **nylon pan scraper** to help scrap items out of it that will not come out easy and  so you don't damage the stoneware.  It not only does a great job scraping out crusties out of this pan, but I must say I used it every single day.  If there is something stuck on one of my baking pans, non-stick pans or something icky stuck to the sink, I will use the **nylon pan scrapper.  **

I like that I no longer get crusties stuck under my finger nails, come on, those smart like you wouldn't believe. This little guy is durable, strong and can get anything anywhere (even tight corners) that is stuck and get it out of my way.

Bottom line this is a great little product and I have given the scraper as a part of a wedding gift and I have been told that is the greatest little gadget they received.  I so agree.

Pampered Chef Nylon Pan Scrapers: Average At Best

Having a good bowl and pan scraper can make cooking and baking a lot easier. I got a set of these as a gift and they are average but there's nothing spectacular about them. I prefer something that bends a little easier and has a wider body to it. They are made of nylon and don't melt or warp when you use them on warm or hot surfaces so if you are trying to remove renderings from a pan to make gravy these will work but you have to be careful that you aren't going to burn your hand in the process.

These are smaller than I prefer when using a pan or bowl scraper; they do work well on smaller pans and inside smaller bowls but if I am trying to get all of the frosting or icing out of my large stainless steel mixing bowl it takes a long time to scrape down the sides and clear the bottom. These are good for getting dough off the counter when I don't have my bench scraper out; that is metal and is typically used when I pull out the stainless steel countertop cover to work bread dough on. These are not as effective as a bench scraper to remove dough (bread or cookie dough) if it sticks but it doesn't scratch my countertop.

I have never had any problems when using them outside of them taking longer to clear larger bowls and pans; there is enough flex to them that you can get along the sides of bowls and pans but one of them has started to feel brittle. I will keep using them until they snap, break or no longer bend when using them but they aren't something that I would consider buying in the future unless they redesign them or make them in different sizes or thicknesses.

They are a little on the small side for my baking and cooking needs.

The best little tool you didn't know you needed.

from Florida

Comments about Pampered Chef Nylon Pan Scrapers:

Everybody hates scraping pans, I have even on time or two had to use scouring pads which ended up scraping and scratching the coating off the pan.

I was tired of that happening so I bought a couple of these Pampered Chef Nylon pan scrapers, and they solved my problem. With the aid of a little hot water, these do a great job of getting the baked on food off the pans. They are easy to grip and keep a hold of, and make cleaning the pans and pots much easier.

I have had mine for over a year and they have held up very well and believe me they get used often.

The scrapers are easy to clean. You can run them through the dishwasher but they are easy to hand wash as well. A little sp and water and they clean up fairly quickly.

The design is pretty simple, but the way they are designed makes them esdu to use and hold.

Very easy to clean,

I have had mine over a year and they have held up very well.

Pampered Chef Nylon Pan Scrapers: Average At Best

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Pampered Chef Nylon Pan Scrapers:

They are a little on the small side for my baking and cooking needs.

Pampered Chef nylon scrapers clean pots well.

Comments about Pampered Chef Nylon Pan Scrapers:

The Pampered Chef nylon scrapers are a must for the Pampered Chef cookie sheets, bakers and pizza pans. Since you can't use soap with these pans the scraper really helps to get the food off without scratching he pan. They work really well with regular pots also. They are particularly good for nonstick cookware because they do not scratch. The price is reasonable if you buy them. Mine were included with the Pampered Chef pans that I bought.

The scrapers are really easy to clean. I just rinse them off. You could also put them in the dishwasher on the top rack. Mine are dark brown so they don't show any stains. They always look like new.

The scrapers are made off strong plastic and hold up well. They don't bend or break.

The sharp plastic edge is really good for scraping. The scrapers are easy to hold. They are lightweight but strong enough to do the job. They would store easily in a drawer.

Amazing scrapers for stoneware and more

Comments about Pampered Chef Nylon Pan Scrapers:

These little scrapers are amazing! I received my first scraper when I ordered a Pampered Chef stoneware piece. (The scraper is included with the stoneware because it's meant to be used with water to clean the piece,) It is amazing how easily food cleans right off the stone when you scrub it using warm water and the scraper, However, I quickly realized that these little scrapers are good for so much more! I use them to scrape the gunk off my glass stovetop, and another to scrub the hairspray residue off the bathroom countertops, These are great little tools for all sorts of cleaning tasks. They are inexpensive, so it's worth buying several to keep on hand.

So easy to clean! A little dish soap and water quickly washes away anything left on them. I have never tried putting them in the dishwasher, so I'm not sure if that's an opyion,

I have had some of my scrapers for many years and they still work as good as new.

Pan Scrapers

Comments about Pampered Chef Nylon Pan Scrapers:

These things are great. They make tough messes easy to clean and they only need a little man power to get it done.

It is definitely a must have for every kitchen.

It would be pretty tough to wear one of these out. They are made of strong rubber that can flex a little bit to form to pans and dishes when scrapping.

Great for stuck on food

Comments about Pampered Chef Nylon Pan Scrapers:

The Pampered Chef Nylon Pan Scrapers are the best thing to use when you have stuck on food on any type of pan. I normally use these with the Pampered Chef Stones because you are not supposed to use soap and water on those products. The Nylon Pan Scraper is the best way to remove this food.

The Nylon Pan Scrapers come with each purchase of a stone product from Pampered Chef, or you can purchase them separately for a low price. They are cheap enough that you can have many of these. They honestly last forever. I never had problems with them cracking or breaking. I even run these thru the dishwasher in the part for utensils, and that is the best way to clean the scrapers. They do not melt in the dishwasher, which is really important to me because I put absolutely everything in the dishwasher.

These make cleaning pans easy, and they are easy to clean by just placing them in the dishwasher.

They are very sturdy. I never had one of the scrapers break or crack.

A pan scraper made out of nylon made by Pampered Chef company

Comments about Pampered Chef Nylon Pan Scrapers:

These little nylon pan scrapers made by Pampered Chef fit perfectly in your hand for easy use. I use these all the time for cleaning my pans when something has gotten burnt on. They aren't really too handy for scraping during cooking because of their small size. I also really like them for scraping my butcher block after bread making, they make cleaning up a breeze. This is honestly not something I ever would have purchased, I received it as a prize during a Pampered Chef party, but I use it so often I would buy them in the future to replace the one I have.

You can throw it right into the dishwasher

I've had mine for years.

It could be a little bigger

Pampered Chef Nylon Pan Scraper

Comments about Pampered Chef Nylon Pan Scrapers:

Pampered Chef Nylon Pan Scraper gets a score of 3. I have really had to put some elbow grease into get my pans clean by using this product. I usually end up scraping my pans with a spatula or a clean cloth. I made a big batch of chicken and stuffing casserole and I attempted to use the scraper to clean the pan afterwards and was unsuccessful.
I also used it right after taking cookies out of the oven on a pan. I wanted to clean the cooking sheet before I put the next batch of batter on the pan and it seemed like the Nylon Pan Scraper melted a bit.

I have found that this product is not the best for cleaning my Pampered Chef baking stones. I have tried it several times and it seems like I am doing a lot of work with the scraper without much cleaning success.

I used it once right after I took the baking sheet out of the oven and the nylon scraper melted a bit. I will definitely let my pans sit a bit from coming out of the oven before I try to use this scraper.

Many Uses

Comments about Pampered Chef Nylon Pan Scrapers:

A coworker of mine was selling Pampered Chef items years and years ago, and although I felt pressured and would never have bought this stuff on my own, I caved in and bought the pizza stone. The pizza stone came with one of these nifty nylon scrapers, and for a long time it was tossed in the utensil drawer without much thought. I only occasionally use the pizza stone for cooking, but eventually the scraper made its way out of the utensil drawer and has been a permanent fixture on the side of my sink. I use it to scrape down the pizza stone on the occasions I do use it, but I mainly use it to scrape down my Lodge cast iron pan, since scraping and rinsing is the best way to keep this pan seasoned and oiled. I also use it a lot to scrape down casserole dishes after they have soaked, especially ones that had a lot of cheese in them. The curved end wipes out the rounded bottom of casserole dishes and cast iron pans perfectly. That way all the gunk can go down the disposal instead of clogging up my sponge. I use it all the time, and if I lost it, I would not hesitate to buy another.

Good for a variety of uses

from Mount Airy, MD

Comments about Pampered Chef Nylon Pan Scrapers:

You wouldn't think a small item like this would be of much use, but the nylon scrapers really are quite useful. Their primary purpose is for cleaning stoneware. You place the stoneware under hot, running water and scrape away food residue. The corners of the scraper have different curvatures to fit different angles found in stoneware pieces. They do a great job of scraping them clean. I also use them to help remove burned-on spills from my ceramic cook top, from non-stick cookware (the nylon won't damage it), and even odd uses like removing price tags from hard surfaces. I love that one of these comes with each stone, but you really can't have too many of these little scrapers around.

Rinse it off. Occasionally I will throw one into the dishwasher.

They never wear down...ever.

I love that they thought to include various angles on the different corners so that it gets into all of the nooks and crannies that you need it to fit into.