Other Dog Collars & Leashes:
Lupine
Lupine Leashes and Collars

Lupine Leashes and Collars

Amazing Company and Product

I wish all companies would make a product they were so sure of, that they offered a lifetime guarantee. Lupine Collars and Leashes are simply put - amazing. I bought my first one almost twenty years ago for my great dane. She wore it off and on for her entire life, and did all sorts of crazy dog things in it. She played with my other danes in it, swam in it, hiked in it, etc, and it held up to endless amounts of abuse. After she passed away, we let our new dog wear it, and he put it through the same type of abuse. Finally, after about ten years of wear and tear from two different dogs, the stitching around the D-Ring broke down and while it was still functional, I started to worry about the safety.

I remembered that Lupine offered a life time guarantee, so even though ten years had passed, I contacted them. No questions asked, they sent me a new one. They even paid the shipping. After that, I went out and bought more. There are so many different cute colors and patterns to choose from.

The only thing I wish they were change is to offer wider collars. I have big dogs that have big necks and I really prefer 1.5 inch to 2 inch widths.

Guanteed if chewed......

Yes, they are guanteed if chew. But one bite and they shred and weaken. My dog has destroyed 2 leashes and the 2 new matching tags i got less than a month ago no longer show my phone # incase my dogs get lost. Im looking for a refund on the tags and ill buy durable leahes elsewhere

Guanteed if chewed......

from Massachusetts

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Comfortable

Cons

• Dirties Easily
  • Weak

AMAZING COMPANY

from Ashburn, VA

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Durable
    • Good Grip

Cons

• Active Dogs
      • Everyday
      • Large Dogs
      • Small Dogs

Comments about Lupine Leashes and Collars:

Lupine Pet Company rocks! Not only do they have an amazing selection of collars, leashes and harnesses, they truly stand by their promise "Guaranteed Even if Chewed" and more! My Westie chewed her way out of a harness, not once, but twice!!! (Until she was properly trained not to do it :-)) Both times I sent the chewed up harness back to them and, no questions asked, they sent us brand new ones! But that's nothing. This week they had me speechless. I bought Lupine collar for my rescued cat. I honestly don't know what he did, but he must have been trying to get his way out of it and must have been rubbing it against something. The collar was frayed beyond recognition. I completed Lupine EZ return form online and along with picture of the damaged collar on Monday night. On Friday, yes- the same week, we received a brand new collar in the mail. Thank you Beth! In my opinion, that's an outstanding customer service . I also buy their products for my well-behaved greyhound who does not do any chewing or rubbing because I know their products are of great quality and will last a lifetime under normal conditions. Lupine Pet has my business for life!

Guaranteed for life (even if chewed)

Comments about Lupine Leashes and Collars:

There were two main reasons why I decided to purchase a Lupine dog collar for my puppy. First, Lupine products are manufactured close to my home. I try to buy locally to support the local economy. Second, I liked the fact that the Lupin dog collars were guaranteed for life even if chewed. My puppy chews a lot and his puppy teeth really seem to bother him. I caught him chewing on his inexpensive dog collar on numerous occasions so I thought a guaranteed collar would be the way to go when I invested in a high quality dog collar for him. I am very glad I made this decision. Within a couple of weeks of owning the Lupine collar, my puppy chewed through this product. I called the company and they sent a replacement collar right away. They also gave some suggestions for product sizing and design that would be a better fit for my puppy. Overall, I am very pleased with the Lupine collar. It is adjustable and the material is smooth and sturdy. I really like this collar and all of the designs Lupine has for their line of products. Lupine dog collars are definitely a wise investment for anyone with an active puppy!

Amazing Company and Product

from Concord, NC

great product

from Wantagh, NY

Comments about Lupine Leashes and Collars:

Although these were priced a little higher than typical leashes and collars they are worth it. They are lifetime guarnteed (even if chewed) so we know this would be the first, and last leash we would have to buy. Unfortunately our dog loves to try and play tug - o -war with her leash. She has yet to do any real damage as she is always stopped from doing so but the point is, they have held up very nicely. They are light weight but very sturdy and the padded handle makes it nice (and more comfortable to use). These are great for everyday leash use with typical collars (not necessarily harnesses and such) due to the type of clip it has. The collars have the same guarantee and are adjustable. The one downfall, which honestly seems a little silly but should be addressed is that there are not a lot of choices in colors and design and the designs offered, in my opinion could be better. I would say these are better for the bigger dogs who are usually more apt in chewing or breaking them however they are offered for all size dogs.

High quality product with a life-time replacement guarantee!

from Yuma, AZ

Comments about Lupine Leashes and Collars:

Lupine collars, leashes, and harnesses are by far the best I have ever owner, in over 20 years of pet ownership.  They are a great quality and offer terrific patterns to fit each of my dog's personalities.  These products are guaranteed for life, even if your pet chews them!

Like the L.L. Bean of Dog Leashes/Collars

from Madison, AL

Comments about Lupine Leashes and Collars:

The quality of Lupine products and the company that stands behind them remind me of L.L. Bean in that they guarantee their products, their products are always of quality and attractive, and prices are reasonable given the quality and durability of the goods you're purchasing. I read about this company and its products on amazon before I bought my first Lupine leash- I was soooo excited when I finally ordered it. Many people can testify as to the company's lifetime guarantee- they actually DO replace products! This seems so uncommon to hear anymore and always like the sense of security knowing that whatever happens to the leash, its okay (as long as I don't lose it of course!)

On a side note, I love the different designs and patterns their leashes, collars, and harnesses come in- it is actually difficult to find patterned/attractive leashes and collars for larger dogs that aren't "toy" or "miniature" in size; believe me, I have looked. Love Lupine!

I have both sold and used these leashes and collars for years!

from New Britain, CT

Comments about Lupine Leashes and Collars:

I used to work at a pet store and we carried Lupine collars and leashes. I love all the designs they offer and they are VERY durable. I haven't worked there in quite some time, but I recently got a puppy and went to buy a new leash for him there. It is nice and sturdy without being bulky and I bought it with confidence knowing that if he ever chewed it up of it happend to fray, that I would be able to return it with no problem. They offer a lifetime guarantee on their products so I feel very comfortable with purchasing anything they offer. I also have a keychain from them that I've had for over 7 years that has never frayed or even shown any signs of wear and tear.

Great product and they stand by their gaurantee!

from Groton, CT

Comments about Lupine Leashes and Collars:

This was a great started leash for our puppy. You can get it at a local pet store or even at your veterinary's office. Now that she is full grown we switched collars and leashes as this brand wouldn't fit with new collar. The type of clip on the end is one that with a little practice your dog may be able to unhook it. The best part is that they have an offer where they will replace any item that the dog managed to chew through or destroy. I can say from experience that if your dog chews through it and you send it in, THEY DO REPLACE IT FOR FREE. You don't need to send in a reciept proving purchase, you just need to send in the bad item and they will send you a new one. The turn around time was great. So we were not without a leash for very long, but as a multiple dog family, we had more than enough leashes to go around. It's very rare to find a company that stands behind their product like Lupine does.

Lupine offers a beautiful, durable collar and leash

from Amherst, MA

Comments about Lupine Leashes and Collars:

I love Lupine! I currently own 7 different sets of collars and leashes. All are still in great shape.

Lupine offers three different widths: 1/2" for the small dog, 3/4" for medium and large, and 1" for large dogs. My personal favorite is the 3/4" because of it's versatility, it looks great on most sizes of dogs.

One of Lupine's biggest attribute is it's guarantee. "Guaranteed Even if Chewed", means that if your dog chews up his collar or leash, you just have to send it in and get a new one, no charge! There is no limit on how often you can do this, they are always willing to replace it.

I personally have not done this, but have heard great feedback from others who have.

Besides just regular collars and leashes, Lupine also offers Combo collars (martingale), two different styles of harnesses, a dog coupler if you walk two dogs at once, slip leads, a 2 foot traffic lead and more.

Though the main reason people are attracted to Lupine is the pretty patterns, they also offer solid colors for people who don't like the patterns.

You can see more at www.lupinepet.com