Other Dairies:
Land O'Lakes
Land O'Lakes Garlic & Herb Seasoned Butter & Olive Oil Saute Starter

Land O'Lakes Garlic & Herb Seasoned Butter & Olive Oil Saute Starter

Land O Lakes Sauté Express garlic & herb

Comments about Land O'Lakes Garlic & Herb Seasoned Butter & Olive Oil Saute Starter:

This is a nice little surprise for people who want flavor, but don't really know how to cook. Alas a flavored butter/oil pat with garlic and herbs built right in, you just add the main ingredients and cook. Like any new product you will want to experiment to get the flavor just right. My first time I only used one cube and found the flavor a little boring. The next time I tried two and it was perfect. I guess you could put this flavoring into anything, chicken, shrimp, toss with pasta, even on top of steak would work nicely. Be careful when putting this in a frying pan it will start to cook fast and can burn. I suggest cooking the meat for a while then add in the cube, to make a rue or paste. If you were going to pan fry meat you could add to the pan first, but be sure it doesn't dry up before cooking is complete. This is a nice alternative to filling the pan with oil or unwanted butter, you only need a few cubes to get a delicious garlic herb sauce. It really does taste great and will improve your cooking skills. Definitely worth trying.

Delicious, Quick, and Easy!

I absolutely love this! I tried it for the first time with chicken, it only took a few minutes to cook and it tasted like it came from a restaurant it was so delicious! Then, I made it with some vegetables they were great, and the last meal I made I just cooked some shrimp in the pan and then tossed the shrimp with the garlic and herb butter it was so good! For most meals you only need to use one or two, with the shrimp and pasta I used 4 of them so it would create a sauce, but one pack will last you a while and make several meals!