Kozy Shack - Original Rice Pudding

Kozy Shack - Original Rice Pudding

Arroz con leche, anyone?

Comments about Kozy Shack - Original Rice Pudding:

Kozy Shack's Rice Pudding is pretty good, but I have had much better homemade arroz con leche. I have also had much worse homemade arroz con leche, so it is really a middle of the road product. This rice pudding combines rice, milk, sugar, and a little bit of vanilla and cinnamon. It tastes very good. My biggest complaint is that the texture is all wrong. It is refrigerated and the rice is harder than I'd like. I definitely prefer my rice pudding when it has been freshly made and is still warm.

With Kozy Shack Rice Pudding, you can get a bad batch.

from Stafford, VA

Comments about Kozy Shack - Original Rice Pudding:

Kozy Shack Rice Pudding has a great, almost addictive taste, and I eat about one 22 ounce container a week.  The downside with this product is that about every four containers has pudding with a poor, often runny, consistency.  I'm not sure if this is due to the manufacturing process or to improper handling by the retailer.  I've written to the company, but have yet to receive an answer.

Yummy, yummy!

from Graham, WA

Comments about Kozy Shack - Original Rice Pudding:

I have been buying the Kozy Shack original rice pudding for a few years now and it's very good. It's consitent and always tasty.The flavor is excellent. It's got a little hint of a vanilla flavor to it. the texture is also very good. It's creamy and has the same texture every time I buy it, which is maybe 3 times a year.

I have made several rice pudding myself over the years and I have to say, I like Kozy Shack original rice pudding over home made and that's really unusual! I almost always prefer home made anything over store bought.

Packaging is also attractive. Not that that's a big sell for me but it does look nice sitting on the refridgerator shelf!

This product is a little expesive but it's worth it. I feel it is a much higher quality than the Hunts snack pack puddings and the other ones like that. It's in a different league altogether. It does go on sale occasionally if price is your concern. I recommend it!

Better than Mom used to make....

from Burlington, WA

Comments about Kozy Shack - Original Rice Pudding:

This stuff is delicious!  The texture is creamy and irresistable.  The taste is fresh and homemade.  Best of all, Kozy Shack rice pudding is gluten free!  For anyone with Celiac's, this is a delectable treat.

Rich and Creamy Pudding

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Kozy Shack - Original Rice Pudding:

I love to snack, especially when the snack is dessert, so I truly love **Kozy Shack - Original Rice Pudding**.  I love these pudding cups because they are perfectly portioned and don't have an out of the box taste.  The pudding tastes fresh and homemade and has natural ingredients.  The rice pudding variety is rich and creamy and contains only 130 calories and is low fat.  I love the sweet taste of this pudding for a good for you snack.  This is a great alternative to ice cream and tastes so sweet and is delicious!

Better Than Homemade

from Notasulga, AL

Comments about Kozy Shack - Original Rice Pudding:

I love to snack!! I try to find snacks which are not only healthy, but taste great too. As far as puddings go,  I have tried low fat and fat free before and they all taste artificial and crappy, so I stay far away from them. I look for regular, organic or all natural puddings which may have a few extra calories, but have a little lower fat content. Those type puddings taste the best and are worth buying.

**Kozy Shack Original Rice Pudding **tastes better than any other rice pudding I have ever tried. It actually tastes better than homemade. It is so creamy and delicious with a touch of vanilla flavoring. The rice in it is tender and plentiful and every spoonful is filled with flavor. What I like about it most are the ingredients: Milk, sugar, eggs, salt and natural flavorings....that's it, no artificial anything. This pudding is all natural and gluten free. There are no Trans Fats, Hydrogenated oils or preservatives. This guilt free pudding is a good source of Calcium because it is made with real dairy milk. 1 snack cup of pudding has 130 calories with 3 grams of fat, which to me is not bad at all considering that you are eating something so tasty.

**Kozy Shack **makes a variety of puddings not just Rice pudding. They have Tapioca, Banana, Chocolate and Vanilla which all are available in 6-pack snack cups or 22 ounce tubs. This family owned company has been making these high quality, all natural and kettle cooked puddings since 1967.

If you are looking for a great tasting pudding without anything artificial, then you must try **Kozy Shack Original Rice Pudding** or any of their other flavors. You and your taste-buds will be pleased.