Other Cooking Tools & Gadgets:
KitchenAid Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop

KitchenAid Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop

Pros

Cons

works well and looks nice

Comments about KitchenAid Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop:

KitchenAid products are some of the best kitchen utensils, and one of them that I use frequently is the KitchenAid Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop. The Ice Cream Scoop is easy to use, and it's also very sturdy. I keep it in a drawer with a lot of other utensils, and I never have any problems with it getting chips or cracks in it. It works well to even get the coldest ice cream scooped out right when you get it out of the freezer. You don't need to leave it out to get soft like you have to with some other ice cream scoops.

I don't normally put this in the dishwasher because sometimes Stainless Steel gets ruined when you put it thru the dishwasher. It's really easy to wash with just a dish rag.

This is relatively inexpensive, since I think I'll have it for a long time.

Although I don't put this in the dishwasher, it's easy to clean by just washing it by hand in the sink.

This is really durable. I have had this for a long time, and I never had problems with it chipping or cracking.

At a great price, this ice cream scoop has withstood.

Comments about KitchenAid Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop:

I love the fact that i spent such a small amount of money and picked up the best ice cream scoop ever just on a whim. I have been through maybe four ice cream scoopers in a years time, but the kitchen aid ice cream scoop has outlasted them all. I don't believe I'll ever have to buy another, but if I do I will look for this brand intentionally.

I rinse off my dishes right after using them so I haven't ever had a problem with washing dishes, but the scoop is very smooth. I think even if it were to sit and have food stuck on it, there would be no problem washing it off.

This brand had withstood rock hard ice cream and multiple teenagers using it. I don't know how these things happen but I haven't had an ice cream scooper last as long as the kitchen aid has in my home. It's amazing really.

It has a simple design, which I like. It goes with everything in a kitchen and keeps it's clean look after a lot of uses.

Durable and Easy to Use

from Hartford, CT

Comments about KitchenAid Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop:

I love, love, love this ice cream scoop! So many ice cream scoops have plastic components and feel very flimsy in the hand and bend or break when you use them to scoop hard ice cream. This has none of those flaws.

KitchenAid has awesome products, built for the long term, so I was thrilled to see that they made ice cream scoops as well. They are a bit on the more expensive side, but they are totally worth every single penny!

This is made from stainless steel which imparts a sturdy feel to the scoop. It scoops amazingly well, whether the ice cream is a slightly softer ice cream or a hard premium ice cream. There is no problem getting rock hard Ben & Jerry's ice cream from that tiny carton with this scoop! It just powers right through with just a little pressure.

The only thing I wish it had was one of those little scoop cleaners like a cookie scoop has - to release the ice cream. Sometimes the ice cream won't release, especially if you haven't run the scoop under water before scooping the ice cream, and you need to nudge it out with a fingertip or spoon.

If you're looking for a heavy duty scoop that will go through anything, look no further!

Best little ice cream scoop out there!

from North Salt Lake, UT

Comments about KitchenAid Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop:

I am a big fan of this ice cream scooper and I have had absolutely no problems with this scooper- the best out there!

I just stick it in the top rack of my dishwasher and it's as easy as that!

I have had this for 1 year now and I have not had any problems with its' durability!

It makes ice cream scooping quick and easy!

Nice thick handle

from Lincoln, AR

Comments about KitchenAid Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop:

These Kitchenaid Ice Cream Scoops are a really good utensil to have around. Sometimes when the ice cream is too frozen it can be a real chore to try and get any out at all, and if you do manage to scoop some the spoon you used will look like it got ran over! These Kitchenaid Ice Cream Scoops are really thick and heavy-duty however so bent spoons are a thing of the past. My ice cream scoop isn't exactly like the one pictured, mine has more of a ergonomic and contoured handle, but it's still got a nice heft. Another nice thing about Kitchenaid products is the range of colors they come in so you shouldn't have trouble matching your decor or other appliances if you decide to hang them up on a utensil rack. One other trick you can do with ice cream scoops such as this is to put it in warm water before you scoop your ice cream, that way it will make it even easier to scoop if your ice cream is frozen solid.

KitchenAid makes the best ice cream scoop ever!

from Rock Hill, SC

Comments about KitchenAid Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop:

I truly enjoy ice cream but eating it has one major disadvantage. It can be extremely difficult to scoop! Over the years I have purchased more ice cream scoops than I would like to admit. The plastic ones usually break. Sometimes if they have any kind of special non-stick or decorative coloring on them they begin to chip and flake. The cheap metal ones always begin to bend as soon as you use them to scoop a hard ice cream. The metal ones that have the special squeeze and release function always seem to bend or break quickly as well. The KitchenAid stainless steel ice cream scoop does not have any of these issues. It is the strongest and most sturdy ice cream scoop that I have encountered.

There are so many color options with this scooper that you can find one to match almost any kitchen or personality. I personally have the black one, but I have recently seen red, orange, blue and pink.

I would recommend this scoop to anyone who eats ice cream!

KitchenAid Stainless Steel Ice Cream.Scoop out does the rest.

from Louisville, KY

Comments about KitchenAid Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop:

I have used many ice cream scoops through the years and have never found one that scooped hard frozen ice cream until I tried the KitchenAid Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop.  I'll admit I was skeptical.  After all, I had several bent stainless spoons and a couple of broken scoops to show for my efforts. The KitchenAid Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop is still doing a great job (and still looks perfect) 6 years later. It is the greatest!

The scoop is...this is the best!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about KitchenAid Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop:

Kitchenaid makes great products. I am a die-hard bargain hunter but this is definitely worth paying extra for. They are durable and long lasting and look great. They lok really beautiful  and even come in great colors to match your decor. I highly recommend any item that they make. It fits wonderfully into your hand and looks nice on your counter.I love how they make everything so shiny. This scoop stands out form the rest of the scoops. It works well and would even make a great gift for anyone who loves ice cream or being in the kitchen.