3.3

3.3

inhuman

from Howe, TX

Comments about Innotek No-Bark Collar:

i lived in a project area and i was to put a no bark collar on my dog and he stoppped bark as like your dog he learned how to bark before getting shocked but after a while he became depressed and then when we moved i didn't put it back on him and he became his happy go lucky self my hubby tried the collar and said he would never put this thing on our dog or any other kind of animal it is just inhuman

Worked well. It controls my dog

from Johnstown, NY

Comments about Innotek No-Bark Collar:

I am very happy with this product.  It really helped train my dog.  He has learned to control his bark when he hears a noise.  He still alerts us when we have a visitor, but he doesn't bark uncontrollably anymore.  We are very happy with the results.  We would definitely recommend this to a friend.

It really works

from Midlothian, IL

Comments about Innotek No-Bark Collar:

I have a German Shepard who loves to bark. I bought the no bard collar to stop this bad habit. My dog, Bandit, is smarter then the inventers of this collar. They made it to adjust to your dogs bark, wwell my learned that real quick. He now can get out a bark or 2 before the collar adjusts, so he is constantly changing his bark.It has cut his barking down to almost nothing tho, so I would tell all to buy it.

If your dog is smart, it will out smart this collar!!!

from Kokomo, IN

Comments about Innotek No-Bark Collar:

If your dog is smart, he/she can figure that her bark/growl if just so can result in no shock.  Also, if your dog is smart, he knows the collar is not on his neck or battery low so he continues to bark.  It shuts down after so many shocks which is nice but maybe my puppy is too smart, he has out smarted this product.

this is a product that does what it says.

from Gaston, SC

Comments about Innotek No-Bark Collar:

After reading varies types of anti-bark devices I decided on the Innotek anti-bark collar.  This collar does what it says it would.  It did not stop all barking but has stopped the nusience barking that was causing all the problems.  Thanks to Innotek i can keep the dog.

I WAS NERVOUS AT FIRST, NOW I'M HAPPIER!

from West Palm Beach, FL

Comments about Innotek No-Bark Collar:

**I'LL BE HONEST IT TOOK MONTHS FOR ME TO BUY THIS BECAUSE I WAS SO NERVOUS ABOUT IT HURTING MY DOG. I AM SO GLAD WE PURCHASED THE COLLAR. WE HAVE A HOUND WHO WOULD JUST LAY THERE AND BARK AT YOU FOR A GOOD 20 MINS. I LIVE IN AN APT. AND CAN NOT HAVE THAT LOUDNESS. THE FIRST TIME IT SHOCKED HER SHE JUMPED A FOOT, BUT IT HAS WORKED AMAZINGLY! IT STARTS OFF LOW AND WORKS ITS WAY UP AND IT RESETS ITSELF TO THE LOWEST SHOCK. IT HAS HELPED  GIVE US OUR LIFE BACK AND I WOULD RECCOMEND IT TO ANYONE WHO IS THINKING ABOUT IT. GIVE IT A TRY IT ONLY TOOK A SHOCK OR TWO AND I RARELY HAVE TO USE IT ANYMORE.**