4.8

Heinz Homestyle Beef Gravy

4.8

Beefy Gravy !

Comments about Heinz Homestyle Beef Gravy:

This beef gravy is different than the other gravy. It taste better and the beef taste is so good ! I use this often when I'm going to eat because it's really delicious ! You can surely taste the beefy goodness it's so good you can use it when you eat steak,hamburger,mash potatoes,etc it's so delicious and you could just pour it to your food ! I usually heat it up before eating it so that it will taste better and warmer because i like warm food rather than cold food. you can also add an extra pepper or ketchup or even onion or garlic ! But i think it's best the way it is though.

Not amazing, but good and convenient

Comments about Heinz Homestyle Beef Gravy:

In my opinion, Heinz Homestyle Beef Gravy is nothing to do back flips over, the taste does not stand out. Do not get me wrong though, it IS tasty and quite convenient to have on hand. I like to put it over rice or on mashed potatoes!

I would recommend others to try this product out

mouthwatering delicious

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Heinz Homestyle Beef Gravy:

Heinz Home style Beef gravy is a godsend. This gravy comes all ready to serve in a 12 ounce glass jar. Gone are the days of striving over the stove with flour all over the place trying to make gravy as my great grandma and grandmother did. This is so convenient. I just heat and serve. I pour it over biscuits and it tastes delicious. And there are only 35 calories in a 1/4 ounce serving. I keep this gravy on hand for special occasions. It also comes in Turkey and Chicken flavors. Heinz has outdone itself. this gravy really tastes like home made. So far no one has been able to tell the difference. The flavor is tasty and mouth watering

Better than homemade!

from Garner, NC

Comments about Heinz Homestyle Beef Gravy:

This is absolutely the best gravy I've ever tasted. It's thick & has real pieces of beef in it which gives it the perfect flavor for almost any dish. I use in my salisbury steak & over top of mashed potatoes when I make pot roast...absolutely delicious! It is just as good, if not better, than homemade! I will always keep a couple of jars in my pantry as they tend to sell out fast even when they're not on sale. :)