Other Tires:
Hankook Optimo H724 - P205/70R15 95T WW - All Season Tire

The Hankook Optimo H724 passenger and SUV tire has been developed utilizing Hankook’s Kontrol Technology with improved durability that allows it to last for a longer period of time. This is achieved through a new carcass construction and wear resistant tread compound designed to improve longevity. The result is a strong yet lightweight tire, which maximizes vehicle fuel efficiency.   It is designed to deliver a safe and comfortable ride, all-season traction and overall mileage that is normally associated with tires costing a lot more.

The Optimo H724’s tread pattern minimizes the potential for hydroplaning and tested well above conventional tire products for snow traction.

Hankook Optimo H724 - P205/70R15 95T WW - All Season Tire

Really great set of tires

from Florida

Comments about Hankook Optimo H724 - P205/70R15 95T WW - All Season Tire:

I purchased a new set when I was living in Pennsylvania at the beginning of this year. I have since moved to Florida , and although we will not be getting snow here, we will be getting lots of rain I'm sure and these all season tires will be great for that. So far they have given me a smooth ride it definitely helps with gas mileage and smoother ride by getting a new set of tires. And these helped a lot with both. I would recommend this set. For the price I ended up paying it was not too bad on the wallet.

• Was this a gift?: