4.1

4.1

Happy surfer!

from Semmes, AL

Comments about HP Pavilion Slimline s3020n desktop computer:

Buy it! If you only use a computer for personal tasks, this is a good computer for you.
I love to surf the web for money saving coupons and in my opinion, this computer is A#1. I spend hours a day on my computer and have never had a problem with its performance.

I love it

from Taylors, SC

Comments about HP Pavilion Slimline s3020n desktop computer:

Its has got to be one of the best computers i have ever owned. i got mine at office depot for 350 and for 350 i would do it again twice. i love this computer it comes with everything i love. size, style, speed, and AMD x2. the cons would be the OS. Sorry Microsoft but Vista isnt ready for the world yet. i think you have alot of work to do on it before you can call it an upgrade.

Most Reliable Computer

from Chillicothe, OH

Comments about HP Pavilion Slimline s3020n desktop computer:

I have had the best luck with my HP computer, no hackers, and no crashings, i think it might be because of the built in security center that was already instaled when i bought it. Hope everyone has as much luck with it as i have

Needs constant restoration

from Reklaw, TX

Online Work

I do online work, and I have experienced problems with this computer. It crashes regularly, I have had to do numerous restorations. In fact I have had  crashes right after a restoration. This is also a replacement for the same model which died just a few months after I bought it. I will never buy an HP computer again......and particularly a Slimline Pavilion s 2030n desktop computer. I also tried to add Memory (RAM) but that cannot be done. I have always been a fan of Hewlett Packard, but this computer has really changed my mind about their computers.. I have had two printers.....an all in one photo printer and an  all in one general printer from Hewlett Packard. Both have been excellent office additions, and the ink is exceptionally affordable when bought through the Hewlett Packard site. I would not hesitate to buy another prinbter from Hewlett Packard, but I will be looking for another brand of computer.

the processing is to slow

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about HP Pavilion Slimline s3020n desktop computer:

I had the Hewitt Packard for about 2 weeks and the returned it because it wasn't processing fast enough.  I like to play the sims 2 and I would have to wait a least 5 minuted for the game to start up.  It is a real easy system to reboot and defrag.  the games it come with are fun to play but they only last a hour each

Don't waste your money

from Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Comments about HP Pavilion Slimline s3020n desktop computer:

What do I have to say about the HP Pavilion Slimline s3020n? In a word: BAD. Bad mouse, bad keyboard. Also mother board keeps crashing. Bad customer service from HP, They don't care what I have to say. Bad all around. I WILL NEVER BUY HP FOR ME OR MY COMPANY AGAIN!

great!

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about HP Pavilion Slimline s3020n desktop computer:

A great computer, always nice. bought it several months agao. never die, never slow. alwasys very fast. always smooth. like it very much. the sound is very low. no noise. can 't like it any more. I hope the upgrade can be more easy for Hp. one word, great!

I love my HP but hate vista

from Mentor on the Lake, OH

I'm reviewing HPpsc1610v All-in-One.  I love my printer.  It takes my

memory card from my camera and feeds the pictures to my computer.

I then can e-mail the pics to my daughter-in-law.  The printer does every

thing for me.  I can't say enough about it. The quality of the pictures it

prints for me is way beyond 5 stars.  I have taken my parents wedding

picture (from1945), copied it and printed it. The picture came out

fabulous, better than the original!

I like it very much

!

big things come in small packages (i know, not original)

from Greenwood, IN

Comments about HP Pavilion Slimline s3020n desktop computer:

I have NO PROBLEMS with the performance.  and the one time it froze, support fixed it in a minute (had to let out static energy).  It is a little difficult getting to all your usb ports and i'm a little curious how the sideways disc-drive will hold up, but overall I love the PC and love the open space on my desk.