Other Living Room Furnitures:
HAUS Furniture
HAUS Furniture Romeo Sofa

HAUS Furniture Romeo Sofa

Haus furniture is a nice store worth checking out

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about HAUS Furniture Romeo Sofa:

I live in the LA area, and I shop at Haus. What the other reviewer said is true, they really do have a wide range of really beautiful modern furniture. I decorated almost my entire living room and dining area with furniture from Haus. Their stuff is really affordable, so you don't feel like you're going into debt to spruce up your home. The customer service at Haus is also great, you don't have to deal with snobby salespeople who are hungry for commission. I had a great shopping experience here, which is why I chose to shop here again and again.

Best furniture store in Los Angeles!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about HAUS Furniture Romeo Sofa:

HAUS has an amazing selection of one of a kind, modern furniture. Bedroom sets, tables, chairs, sofas, art, vases, rugs, they have tons to choose from in their showroom. I bought a cool authentic leather chair and a coffee table. The thing I like most about their furniture pieces is that they are comfortable modern, not cold and uninviting. Plus, their prices are half that of other furniture stores, you can't beat that. I definitely recommend HAUS for furniture and home decor!