Other Hair Sprays:

Gillette White Rain Classics Hair Spray, Maximum Hold 7 Oz

Took Forever To wash Out

from Bemidji, MN

Comments about Gillette White Rain Classics Hair Spray, Maximum Hold 7 Oz:

I had a cupon for this hair stuff and I thought that It being a well known company it would be worth trying, was I wrong.

The hairspray does hold at least it does and promeses what they claim.   All the girls here in our family all have very long hair. I never curl the back of my hair because its down to my but and so I focus on curling the top sides a bit and my bangs,

I sprayed this hair spray in my hair quickly the first day i brought it home and thank goodness I did not try, as I was in a big rush to get to work, In the car I could smell something kinda strong and just figured my hair had to dry and it would lighten up.

Wrong I got to work and everyone looked at me as I walked down the hall . AS heads turned I realised this stuff really stunk and strong.  I was really greatful I only misted it.

When I got home I washed my hair and styled the top and I thought I should give it a real chance so I sprayed it on . The next day I got up and redid my hair and sprayed it on again. By then I was used to the smell.

I really think they need to give this product a makeover and really lihjten up on the scent . By mid afternoon my hair looked fine as the spray was holding it . In the evening however when I looked in the mirror I was noticing the spray was causing the top of my head to look flaky. I then scrubbed my hair and proceeded to brush it. To my horrow the flakes were still there and qwew now in my long hair. I washed my hair 3 more times and still did not suceed getting it totally out.

I called someone that told me that when hair spray quits working the chemicals just let go and in my case they told me the spray was reacting to my hair and flaking. I could see this happening to hair that was permed or colored but I have never permed or clored my hair in all my life.

It seriously took me about a week to get it all out. The spray really dried my scalp too and left like a resedue behind. My daughter even tried it and she looked like she had really bad dandruff . We are in the proceeds now of waiting to hear back from the company because I was thinking maybe bad batch not made right.