Other Misc. Gardens:
Gazebo Penguin
Gazebo Penguin 12'X12' Four Season Solarium

Extend the enjoyment of your backyard or spa with a 4-season solarium. This solarium is constructed with aluminium, has a reinforced roof, 2 sliding doors and 5-position wind panels. Families can enjoy outdoor living such as barbecues, parties or just relaxing in a hot tub without having to worry about UV rays, rain or snow.

Gazebo Penguin 12'X12' Four Season Solarium

• Lightweight

• Deck
    • Patio

Comments about Gazebo Penguin 12'X12' Four Season Solarium:

I purchased a Gazebo Penguin 12'X12' Four Season Solarium last spring and I really enjoy it. It's a great product and can handle high winds and snow. The parts are lightweight making the installation process easier. The instruction manual was a bit difficult to understand but after looking online I was able to find a Youtube video that made a whole process a lot easier. The windows are made of a soft plastic which I'm not too fond of but they do their job. I did notice that the roof leaks a little bit during heavy rainfall so I would advise against leaving anything inside that isn't waterproof. I also noticed that the panels along the bottom have started to fade but it doesn't bother me. I still really enjoy having this gazebo in my yard.