3.8
Garnier Fructis
Garnier Fructis Flexible Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray

Garnier Fructis Flexible Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray

3.8

Keeps your "Do" a do, and not a dont.

I received a small travel bottle of Garnier Fructis Anti Humidity hairspray, and I was very happy with the results, after using the hairspray. I normally dont use alot of hairspray, I used enough in high school to keep Rave in buisness, so I did enough damage to my hair back then. These days, I like a free flowing hairstyle, but on occasion I will "do" my hair for a party or social get together. I was attending a party, and decided to use the hairspray to keep my do in place. It worked wonderfully, no sticky leftover feeling, no residue either. Some sprays leave your hair feeling sticky and gunky, but not this one. Use in moderation of course, if you go overboard, any hairspray will leave your hair, not so pretty. It is Anti Humidity, and I like that, I dont want my do falling flat because of the weather. Keep your "Do" a do and not a dont.

meh...i don't know

I am usually the type to do extensive research on everything I buy, even hairspray, so I went online and found a lot of good reviews on this hairspray so I decided to give it a try. The price of this made me really happy and therefore made me want to like this product even more. The first thing I noticed was the nozzle. I'm not exactly sure why but I really like it. It just seems to fit perfectly under my finger and spray the perfect stream of hairspray. The hairspray itself has a nice fruity scent common among all garnier fructis products. When I sprayed this hairspray on, I noticed that it was very wet and almost dragging my hairstyle down a little bit. After it finally dried, it still looked wet. This really bothered me and so the next day, I sprayed the hairspray as far away from my head as possible and only did a light mist. This seemed to help a little but it still did not seem very natural. Basically, this hairspray does ok with the hold and the longevity but it lacks in actually looking good. I would not recommend this hairspray to anyone who wants a natural look.

awesome hairspray thats flexible

Comments about Garnier Fructis Flexible Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray:

I only use certain hairsprays and this hairspray is one of them. The Garnier Fructis flexible control anti humidity hairspray works very well on my hair. I like how it controls my frizz and seals my hair in. My hair stays the way I want it to stay without having that hard feeling, it looks shiny. It protects my hair from getting frizzy again and making my hair look smooth. I like how it doesn't give me those white flakes, it goes on clear and stays put without leaving a residue. It has a light scent that's not overpowering and it gives me that perfect style I want. I love the control of this hairspray it holds but its flexible meaning its not hard and its not soft I can still move my hair with this hairspray in it. This hairspray is affordable and it always lasts me a long time. I would definitely buy this hairspray again and I recommend this to anybody that wants a good amount of hold in there hair.

Great hairspray for girls that live in the south!

Comments about Garnier Fructis Flexible Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray:

If you live or have visited the south, you know about the humidity here! It is especially rough in the summer months. I was looking for a hairspray that would help hold my curl and keep my hair in place throughout the year. This hairspray is the one that does the trick for me. I am a fan of the Garnier Fructis brand across the board. I use their shampoo and conditioner a lot of the time. Their hairspray is just as great as the shampoo and conditioner. It keeps my hair in place without making it feel stiff. It remains soft but also keeps it hold. Another great thing about this hairspray is the scent. Since it stays in your hair all day, you want something that smells good. I love the way this smells! It is one of my favorite parts about using it. Overall, this is a great hairspray. From the hold it gives you to the humidity it fights off, it is all around a wonderful product. I highly recommend giving this a try if you live in a high humidity place.

meh...i don't know

from Flint, MI

Comments about Garnier Fructis Flexible Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray:

Strong, long-lasting hair spray!

Comments about Garnier Fructis Flexible Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray:

I received a Garnier beauty set as a Christmas gift and it included their Flexible Control Anti-Humidity hairspray. I used it on my hair for my boyfriend's sister's wedding in the dead of summer in Savannah, Ga. It was the hottest day of the year with a heat advisory! The wedding was outside in the hottest part of the day. I decided that this would be the perfect opportunity to use this hairspray. It smelled great-fruity and sweet. It held my curls in place throughout the ceremony, during which, I was sweating like a pig! I was surprised and amazed that my hair held up in that terrible, breath-taking heat! It also held for the wedding reception. I had my hair done at 11 a.m. and by 1 a.m that morning, it was still going strong. I was very impressed with this hairspray and recommended it to all my friends. It is strong and durable! This is a must for intricate hair-dos that need to be held in place, or for hair that will be battling the elements of nature!

Flexible control that makes my hair style soft and smooth

from Houston, TX

Comments about Garnier Fructis Flexible Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray:

Do you hate helmet head? I do. I mean I want a good, solid hold when I use hair spray but I don't want someone to be afraid to touch my hair. I want the wind to be able to blow through it and yet find it back into place when it stops. I find that Garnier Fructis Flexible Control Anti Humidity Spray does a pretty good job at giving me all of these things.

Garnier Fructis Flexible Control Anti Humidity Spray has a good solid hold, I can even use it when my side swept bangs start to get a little too long. It doesn't leave my hair dried out or sticky and you probably can't even tell that I have hair spray in my hair.

There is a fresh clean scent, that is not overwhelming and after using it you really don't even notice it anymore. I like that it's an spray not a pump because with pumps I find I'm often leaving a little at the bottom of the bottle and I hate wasting any product.

Overall, it's a nice hair spray, long lasting hold and it does help some with humidity. Not as much as I would like, but any more and it may weigh my hair down.

This actually works!

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Garnier Fructis Flexible Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray:

I have very fine straight hair.  It is usually a nightmare to find hairspray that works for me.  This stuff works.  If I load it on it makes my head itch - so don't over do it.  The hold lasts all day.  It smells kind of fruity.

Garnier Fructis Non aerosol hairspray oh yes...

from Prescott Valley, AZ

Comments about Garnier Fructis Flexible Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray:

I have allergies to most things but I love this hairspray since I can use it with out my allergies going crazy and it works very well on my waist length hair.I also have wavy and frizzy hair too. It smells good as well. I would recommend this to anyone with alot of fly aways.

Garnier Fructis Hairspray is sticky icky.

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Garnier Fructis Flexible Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray:

Garnier Fructis full control hairspray, whether aerosol or not, is a sticky formula.  I even feel like the name sounds sticky...lol.  I love the green bottles and want so bad to buy it every time i see it in the store, but I know it's got the icky factor.  I want a light hairspray that holds without making my hair stiff. I think it could be a good product if it was lighter and airier.

OK -- but not that flexible enough

from Waukesha, WI

Comments about Garnier Fructis Flexible Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray:

If you just spray a small amount of this hairspray on your hair, it doesn't seem to hold.  If you spray a little more on your hair it become stiff and crunchy.

This hairspray makes my hair a little too stiff.   I prefer a more flexible hold.  The scent is pleasant and not overwhelming.

Garnier Hairspray doesn't weigh down your hair

from Sylvania, OH

Comments about Garnier Fructis Flexible Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray:

I like the Garnier line of hairsprays is the only one that works with my fine hair. I like this type of hairspray because it offers flexible control without leaving my hair weighed down. I find non-aerosol sprays often leave random spots on your hair that get more spray than other spots, but not with Garnier Fructis. It smells good, but I wouldn't reccomend breathing right away as it is very strong at first. When I use this spray I usually have to comb through my hair a little bit and do a finishing spray. It works good if you hold it kind of far away from your head to get an even coverage. I just wish that the line would offer the spray in sample size bottles so I can take it with me when I travel on a plane, or anywhere really, since I use it everyday, whether I wear my hair curly or straight. I usually have to re-apply it toward the evening, if I have plans, but this is nothing new to me, with my fine hair.