Other Misc. Home Improvements:

GE Silicone II Kitchen & Bath Caulk

Best bathroom caulk around

from Knightdale, NC

Comments about GE Silicone II Kitchen & Bath Caulk:

I have used GE Silicone II Kitchen & Bath Caulk for years, though I made the mistake recently of buying something cheaper.  Unforunately that ran all over the place and wasn't waterproof and well, let's just say I paid for my mistake in both my time and money.

That won't happen with GE Silicone II Kitchen & Bath Caulk.  It comes in a small tube to apply on your own as well as large tubes that work with a caulk gun.  This caulk adheres to your tub or tile quickly and is shower ready in just three hours.  That means that once applied, you have to work quickly because it sets fast, but it is worth it.  It sticks perfectly and smoothes out easily.  I personally still wait the 24 hours because I am paranoid about caulk, but you can tell that it is useable within the 3 hour time frame they claim.

It comes with a 5 year mold free guarantee.  The 100% silicone is waterproof and flexible. It is also shrink-proof.  It comes in clear, white and almond.  Though it's a little pricier than some caulk, it is worth every penny. I won't ever use another brand!