Other Leaf Blowers:

Craftsman 12 Amp Electric Blower with Vac Kit 358748260

Pros

Cons

• Handling:

Craftsman 12Amp electric blower is tough!

from Canton, OH

Comments about Craftsman 12 Amp Electric Blower with Vac Kit 358748260:

I didn't expect this leaf blower to have a lot of power. I couldn't have been more wrong. It packs a lot of power. It is plenty strong to blow the leaves in my yard. I love that this leaf blower also has a vac. Even though it takes a few minutes to switch between the two functions. For the price you can' t really go wrong. As long as your yard doesn't look like a forest it should work well enough for anyone.

Weight
I find this leaf blower to be pretty lightweight. It has enough weight to it to get the job done. But it's comfortable to work with.

Performs very well. It has quite a bit of power.

Handling
Easy to handle. The strap makes it nice and easy to hold.

It's very user friendly. The functions are self explanatory. And even though the switch from blower to vac isn't automatic it's very easy to use.

It seems to be plenty durable as long as you don't use any unnecessary force. It isn't super heavy duty. But it's far from being a piece of junk.

High quality leaf blower

from Lancaster, NY

Comments about Craftsman 12 Amp Electric Blower with Vac Kit 358748260:

The Craftsman 12 amp Electric Leaf Blower is a great product. It's easy to use and it's well-built. The materials used are high quality. It has a simple and efficient design.I like that you can also use it to vacuum. It has a strong motor. The handle is easy to grip. The blower attachment is easy to clean of leaf particles. It's simple enough that I taught my teenagers how to use it. It was economically priced and I would definitely recommend it.

Weight
It has some weight to it. It's not too heavy and not too light. The weight is all in the motor and its housing.

This product does quite a bit of work in a little amount of time. I have had no problem using it for four hours at a time. It is quite sturdy. It is built to last.

Handling
It's not too heavy and not too light. It doesn't vibrate and it's easy to control. The weight is not evenly balanced. It's not too big. It's not cumbersome like some other brands.

It is very simple to use. It was very easy to teach my teens how to use it.

it is well-manufactured and durable. It has a nice design.

• Handling:

Craftsman 12 Amp Electric Blower with Vac Kit - great!

from Chesapeake, VA

Comments about Craftsman 12 Amp Electric Blower with Vac Kit 358748260:

I never wanted a leaf blower - I thought they were wastes of electricity and too loud; plus, they seemed to just blow the yard clippings and leaves to somewhere else, usually the street. And I also needed the upper body exercise involved in sweeping up and disposing of my leaves and grass clippings. But our neighbor was getting a newer model and so gave us this one. All of the negative points that I mentioned above are still true, so I'm embarrassed to say that I love this leaf blower! First, it cut down the time I spent sweeping significantly - I used to take about 15 minutes, and the blower does it in less than 5 minutes. It took me some time to learn at what angle the air stream should be directed so that it doesn't shoot the clippings everywhere, which is: hold the leaf blower low to and parallel with the ground, and the clippings will move horizontally back on to your grass. According to some garden sites I checked, leaving or blowing cuttings back on the grass does not cause a problem for the grass.) It is very light, and I my arms never get tired while using it like I do with the electric hedge clippers. I would suggest wearing earplugs to combat the noise, because it is loud. The only complaint that I have is that the cord is very short, only about 3 feet, so you need an extension cord.

Packs a punch

Comments about Craftsman 12 Amp Electric Blower with Vac Kit 358748260:

I wanted to go with an electic blower becuase I have too many other gas powered things around the house and didn't need one more Carb to have to maintain. I have about .5 acres that I mow and I am willing to drag around a cord behind me. Winter in MN, I used it yesterday to blow the fresh snow off my wood pile. Worked fantastically.

Weight
Very light and easy to control with one or two hands.

Good power, moves Dry leaves and fluffy snow very well.

Handling
unit is weighted nicely as the fan is offset by the longer nosle.

Very easy to use. just plug the cord into the back of the blower, turn on the switch and off you go. Assembly we super easy also. It came in two peices and jsut clicked together, no tools needed.

I see no signs that would lead me to believe that the quality of this leave blower is lacking. Lots of plastic parts but that helps it with handling. Being it is a leaf blower, there is not real impact or wear and tear so I forsee it lasting a long time.

Excellent!

from San Fernando, CA

Comments about Craftsman 12 Amp Electric Blower with Vac Kit 358748260:

I never got the hang of blowing the leaves around.  It never worked for me.  With the Vac kit it's like a big outside vacuum!  It is so cool!  It sucks all the leaves up into a bag and then you just unzip the bag.  It is so much easier than blowing or raking.  It really works great on all the steps I have, it gives it a really nice clean look.

GREAT TORK

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Craftsman 12 Amp Electric Blower with Vac Kit 358748260:

This lawn blower/vac has a lot of power as compared to my last electrical blower/vac.  It has convenient power switch and the high speed helps.  The strap for the bag is a bit too long for my height.  But it you are over 5'7", it would be perfect.  I am not able to reduce the length so it does become a bit ackward and extends down to my knees.

The vacuum needs to have it own extension, so when you have to change from blower to vac, it takes a bit of time to remove and then add the parts and pieces.  I prefer one that has a switch from blower to vac.  Overall, it does have the power for lawn work around the house.