Other Computer Components:

Huge inside and looks good

Comments about Cooler Master Coolermaster Storm Scout Ultimate Gaming (884102004537) ATX Mid-Tower Case:

Huge inside and looks good. Plenty of cable management and tons of room inside. I have a 5 inch heat sink on the processor and no space issues. The front fan did start making noise but Cooler Master replaced it. Shipping took some time but it was not too bad. Overall, I love it.

Budget case, sketchy price.

from Grain Valley, MO

I used this case in my most recent build after finding it clearanced out online.  Don't get me wrong...the case is an excellent case....for the price I paid for it.  If you happen to find it on sale, don't hesitate to pick one up if you're in the market for a mid-tower case, but it's hardly with the MSRP.

Okay, so here we go.  The case itself is a bit tight when you're going for an all out build, and makes cable management relatively difficult without using a modular power supply.  So if you're building a gaming rig in this, either make sure you get a modular supply or you get some amazing cooling because I could see those cables warming it up in there.  That's to be expected from a mid-tower, though.  My only REAL gripe with the case was the cheap little plastic clips on the expansion slots...maybe I just don't know my own strength, but I found it pretty easy to snap one off...or maybe two off.