Other Baby Furniture & Beddings:
Circo
Circo Love & Nature Bedding

Circo Love & Nature Bedding

Good bed set for price range.

from Enfield, CT

Comments about Circo Love & Nature Bedding:

We bought this bed set when my daughter turned 17 months. We were expecting our second baby & because we didn't have two cribs, we needed to transfer our oldest to a real bed. Deciding not to go the toddler bed route, we started her off on a twin. We bought this bed set for it. She loved it! Made the transition much easier! Cute prints & happy colors. She loved the animals, which were similar to the animals on her old crib set. I found the quality to be okay. While it wasn't super duper high class, it did fit the price range. Good set for the price. So far it's lasted us well, too. She is almost three years old now & there are no stains or tears or issues. In fact, her baby sister will be joining her in about 5 months when the next baby is born & needs the crib. It's definitely held up well. I can't complain. While it's not super high quality, it has done the job well...were very happy with it for sure still!

Saw it and had to have it. Boy, was it worth it!

from Brandenburg, KY

Comments about Circo Love & Nature Bedding:

My daughter loves birds, but most of all owls. When I saw this set by Circo, I was first worried about the quality of the comforter, but when i pulled it out, it wasn't as bad as I thought. The comforter isn't super thick, but I actually prefer that, because i don't worry about her getting overwhelmed by the covers and not being able to get out from under them. The sheet set is completely adorable! I am glad that the sheets aren't white but more of an off white. There are ALOT of accessories for this set that I am super excited to start adding to her new comforter!