Other Health & Beauties:
Cars.com

Summary

Cars.com is a leading online destination that helps car shoppers and owners navigate every turn of car ownership. A pioneer in automotive classifieds, the company has evolved into one of the largest digital automotive platforms, connecting consumers with local dealers across the country anytime, anywhere. Through trusted expert content, on-the-lot mobile app features, millions of new and used vehicle listings, a comprehensive set of research tools and the largest database of consumer reviews in the industry, Cars.com helps shoppers buy, sell and service their vehicles.

Cars.com

AMAZING SERVICE AGAIN!!

I would love to keep this short and sweet, but it wouldn?t do justice to the amazing service I received from ***, *** and the team at ***. I bought a car from *** about 6 months ago. I quickly realized that it wasn?t what I was looking for. After months of debating I finally decided to start looking again. I wanted to go back to *** right away because of the amazing service I had received before, but their used inventory didn?t match my criteria I looked elsewhere. That was a big mistake! After dealing with sales people that didn?t listen to me and just not finding what I was needing, I pretty much gave up. I decided to try *** one more time. When I got there *** was busy with another customer so *** helped me out. *** was great and also fun to work with. He also appreciated my driving skills, so A+ in my book. He even told me that if they don?t have a car I?m looking for they can actually work to get it. I wish I had known that earlier because I wouldn?t have wasted so much time looking elsewhere. At the end of the day *** and *** actually stayed late to get the paperwork completed and get my trade done. I really appreciated that as I didn?t want to have to come back the next day. I just wanted to enjoy my new car! A+++ in my book! Side note: it was nice to see the calculator I had requested in my previous review for *** was there, because it sure came in handy! Just as I was leaving we realized that one of my taillights was burned out, but because the service *** was already closed for the night I would have to come back. But I didn?t!! Because *** actually picked up my car, got the light fixed, and brought it back to me all while I was at work. Truly goes to show that even after the sale the service is 5 stars!!! While I *** that I don?t have to buy another car for a long time, I will definitely make *** my first stop next time and I will tell others to look there as well! Now if only they had *** watches to make all that mandatory texting they have to do between departments easier and would make for quicker customer service!

Run the other way

If it was possible, I wouldn't even give *** *** one star. My husband and I bought a car from this dealership 6 weeks ago and it has been a horrible experience from the beginning. First of all, the car was filthy when we went for our test drive. Then, once discussing details, the salesman showed us the wrong history report on the car. He didn't believe me the first several times that I pointed this out (his inability to listen to me became a theme). Our salesman would direct all questions and comments to my husband even when I was the one asking for details. This was even after he was told that this car was going to be my vehicle and I was the one writing the $20,000 check for the car. I was livid. I took my husband outside and let him know that if there was another option (they had the only model/year/package used model within 150 miles) I would not be buying a car from them. Any way, I suppressed my anger and we buy the car. I had no problems with the finance department. They were great and competent. A few weeks later we receive the tax and registration *** from the DMV and notice that it doesn't have the correct VIN number. We call the dealership and they say that they sent the wrong information to the DMV. Unbeknownst to me, they had called my husband shortly after we bought the car for him to verify the VIN (which he did). They did not explain why they needed this information. So, they had known about this problem for weeks but hadn't let us know or corrected the problem. When we call, the dealership promises us that they have sent in the correct information to the DMV and we will receive a tag in threee days maximum. No tag appears... We call a week later and they tell us that they are working on it and feed us the exact same lines as they had the week before (meaning that they have not done anything to correct the problem). They did tell us that we could drive down to the dealership to get another temporary tag. We live an hour and a half away, have a newborn, and this is not our fault. All of these issues should have already been fixed and all tags should have been overnighted to our house. So, in summary, I've owned a car for 6 weeks that is not registered, I have expired tags, and I owe a tax and registration *** on a car that I don't own. I feel like my concerns have been completely ignored by *** ***. If you want to buy a ***, go to a Flow dealership. I've worked with them multiple times and they were fantastic.

Experience

from Turlock,ca

Comments about Cars.com:

I love *** ***. My husband and I bought our first car from them and We walked out so happy . They are all so helpful , kind , and really focus on what you want and take your budget into consideration. Thank you *** *** for all your help .

Great experience

from Kingwood, Tx

Comments about Cars.com:

Easiest car purchase Ive ever made ! I was in and out in 2.5 hours, thanks to all !

Quality Auto Sales in Anchorage: 1st Rate!

from Anchorage, AK

Comments about Cars.com:

The team at Quality Auto provides an exceptionally pleasant, hassle-free buying experience. They consistently go the extra mile, exceeding expectations each step of the way. I appreciate their considerable knowledge, and the friendly, helpful, professional atmosphere. This is a class operation that I wholeheartedly recommend.

Great SUV

from Doylestown, PA

Comments about Cars.com:

Excellent sales experience with Beans ***. I love the car and would buy/lease another *** from Beans.

2013 Ford Escape SE 4WD

from Midlothian, VA

Comments about Cars.com:

Everyone was very helpful and no one pressured us to do or buy (warranties included) anything we didn't want. Their team effort approach versus the usual competitive approach was refreshing and benefited our experience.

Pugi Hyundai

from Brookfield

Comments about Cars.com:

I recently leased a new vehicle at *** ***. *** *** helped me so much with the process of leasing my new car. He is so personable and easy to work with. He and the Pugi team worked to give me a great deal and made the whole process as painless as possible. I had previously purchased a new car at Pugi and had suggested my son but his first car there. We both have always been extremely impressed with how well we have treated and taken care of, from the business offices, salespeople and service department. *** *** and the Pugi team are top notch.

Pastor was excellent and Candy too

from WEST HILLS CALIFORNIA

Comments about Cars.com:

I was looking for a used Altima I saw online. *** was very helpful over the phone. Came in on Saturday and *** assisted me at the dealership into getting exactly what I wanted! Great job to both!

Sevice to replace Thermostat and blinker wire.

from Argyle, NY

Comments about Cars.com:

Nice. Are you kidding me, I have to write a certain length review. I will be sure to ignore this next time!

A great experience!

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Cars.com:

As soon as you walk in the door, you're greeted with smiling faces and are treated well whether you buy a car or not. I checked out a vehicle a couple of times before sitting down with the owner, and was never pressured or left with a bad taste in my mouth. The staff is knowledgeable and very fair. Would definitely purchase another car from Fairlane!

Great Service

from Denver, CO

Comments about Cars.com:

*** sold me a great car. The service was great.