4.9
8,932 reviews
Other Auto Dealers:
Cars.com

Summary

Cars.com is a leading online destination that helps car shoppers and owners navigate every turn of car ownership. Through trusted expert content, on-the-lot mobile app features, millions of new and used vehicle listings, a comprehensive set of research tools and the largest database of consumer reviews in the industry, Cars.com helps shoppers buy, sell and service their vehicles. Research and compare cars, find local dealers/sellers, calculate loan payments, find your car's value, sell or trade your car, get a service estimate, and much more on Cars.com

Read 8,932 Reviews

Great service, fast and smooth transaction

Sydney did a great job getting us into a "new for us" car. She came in on her day off just to accommodate our schedule. She was friendly and professional and did an awesome job. In 30 plus years of buying cars, I have never had an experience that went as quickly as this one did. I was amazed at how quick the transaction was completed and we were driving away with the new car. Also, they gave me a fair price for my trade-in (better than another place that I looked at) so I was pleased with that. Great job, Sydney!

schuyler, va

Alfa Romeo Greenwich

Visited Alfa Romeo in Greenwich to purchase a brand new vehicle. Had the pleasure of having Sean Williams as my sales specialist. Sean did a fantastic job going out of his way to provide exceptional customer service and really expressed his knowledge and passion for these vehicles. I recommend Sean Williams to anyone looking to purchase or lease a vehicle.

Greenwich

Exceptional Service and Purchasing Experience

Simo makes the buying process a dream. First of all his cars are top notch, in perfect immaculate show room condition. He goes above and beyond to exceed your expectations, handles all the DMV paperwork before he delivers the car to you or you pick it up. It's the simplest buying process I have ever experienced. If I could give 10 stars I would. THANKS SIMO!!

Fontana, CA

Consistently fulfilling expectations

Scheduling service appointments online or calling the service department for an appointment has consistently been easy. I was able to reschedule my appointment twice with no issues. I went in for a 40,000 mile standard service and was in-and-out in an hour (including car wash). I appreciated the detailed report provided by the service team, and the friendliness of the staff. I will continue to take my RAV4 to the service center for routine service needs.

Salt Lake City, UT

Round Rock Toyota is Awesome!

Ricardo was super helpful and so patient while we were deciding. He helped us find the best car for our family at the right price for us! We love it!

Austin, TX

Best dealership around!

Just purchased my second car from Ripley and Fletcher. Extremely happy with my Ford Focus Titanium, my salesman (Randy) and all of the staff at Ripley's. Great car buying experience! Highly recommend this dealership.

Norway, ME

Great experience

Everyone was very personable and enthusiastic. I feel very confident in the purchase of my vehicle. Very fun and positive experience!

North Aurora, Il

Buyer

Nice,cool people to do business with ,they work with you to get the job done .....i love my new truck thanks you guys nice doing. Business with you

Suffolk,Va

Truly Professional

We had a great experience purchasing our certified used Honda. Ashley was great to work with and the communication throughout the entire process was fantastic. They made sure that our needs were taken care of and nothing was bother to them. Please make sure you stop by this Braman Dealership!

West Palm Beach, Florida

EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE

Miguel Umana is the BEST!!! I highly recommend working with Miguel to purchase your next vehicle. Great service throughout the process. Fast and Friendly service. I love my NEW 2019 Honda Civic ! Thanks Miguel

Los Angeles, CA