Other Coffees:

Beaumont Coffee Cappuccino - Double Mocha

Sweetly Addicting

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Beaumont Coffee Cappuccino - Double Mocha:

Anyone that's ever been to [Aldi][1]  knows they may not carry the "name brands" other stores do.  However, that doesn't mean they are not just as good - and less expensive.  Last winter I discovered Aldi carries some flavored coffees - but only in the winter. (???) I guess they think we only drink Cappuccino in the winter.  That's the one & only drawback I can find to this product.

For less than the price of one cup of flavored coffee at a [high priced joint][2] , you can buy a 16 oz. can of **Beaumont Cappuccino Double Mocha.  **I'm addicted!  I've been known to go through a can of this stuff in less than a week.

**Nutritional value:** Little to none.  Vitamin A - "0".  Vitamin C - "0".  Calcium - 4%.  Iron - 2%.  Total fat - 5% of daily recommended.

But...I'm a "junk food junkie".  What the heck.  Just add a heaping tablespoonful of this to hot water - stir vigorously - and enjoy.  There's also a recipe on the can for Dairy Freeze Cappuccino.  I'm on a budget - a severe budget.  But, I've found ways to splurge every once-in-a-while.

I could find no Internet photo of this product.  So I took one myself with my trusty [Kodak][3] .

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Aldi-Food-Stores-review-f54f5
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Shaws-Coffee-Ltd-Saint-Louis-MO-review-d8d76
[3]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Kodak-EasyShare-Z612-Digital-Camera--137248-review-0f811

Scrumptious

from Murfreesboro, TN

Comments about Beaumont Coffee Cappuccino - Double Mocha:

Oh I'm a Junkie to this too, I mix a couple of table spoons to my regular coffee with Coffee Mate Creme Brulee , talk about in heaven!!! NO SUGAR REQUIRED I try to get 2 cans at a time each time I go shopping at Aldi's when then have it out, Usually its comes out Oct, Nov and stay out till March, they will move it to the season Isle and I keep getting a can till I don't see it anymore.. I manage to keep my last can till this month so now when I go shopping soon I hope they have it out.. That's the BEST STUFF Ever !!