Other Smartphones:
Apple OS Smartphones
Apple
Apple iPhone 5c (32GB)

Apple iPhone 5c (32GB)

Pros

• Camera (4)
  • Wifi (4)
  • App availablity (3)
  • Battery life (3)
  • Screen (3)

• Gaming (4)

Large

• Feels sturdy (4)
    • Simple enough (3)
    • Media:
    • Gaming (4), Good speaker sound (4)
    • Camera:
    • Good quality (4), Easy to use (3)

Good Design; Easy to Use

I got this phone when it first came out. I was really excited because Apple had made many high-quality technological devices, so this one was hard to resist from getting. My expectations were high because of my previous experience with the iPhone 4s. When I did get this phone, my expectations were met, if not exceeded. I don't want to be repetitive, so read the comments below. I recommend this phone for people who do frequently use their phones for other purposes than calling and messaging because Apple provides other services through apps and music.

Battery Life
Like any other iPhone, battery runs out within a day of average use. Android does have some long-lasting phones though.

Display/Screen Quality
Great display, you can see almost every detail. Can crack easily though, so if you buy it, get a screen protector.

Call Quality
I had an iPhone 4s before this phone; the quality was approximately the same. However, my sister who has an Android called once from my phone and claimed it was better.

iOS 7 is compatible with the iPhone 5c. This means you have the control center equipped with your phone. When you swipe from the bottom, a panel opens up. It contains links to the Camera app, the Calculator app, the Clock app, and the flashlight. It also contains buttons to turn on or off airplane mode, Wi-Fi connection, bluetooth, Do Not Disturb Mode (to make all calls directed to voicemail), and Portrait Orientation Lock (it enable you to control if the screen will turn when you tilt the device). If that's not enough, you can control when to play music, rewinding, fast-fowarding, the volume and brightness. There's also AirDrop to quickly send something to another nearby iOS 7 user via Wi-Fi and bluetooth.

This may seem like a lot and overwhelming but it comes it handy when you're in a rush or just want to be productive.

In addition to the control center, there is Siri, your virtual assistant. By holding the Home button, tell her what to do and she'll do it. Like by saying "Set a reminder to call my brother", Siri will confirm with you your reminder and you would tell her if that is right. This is handy when I'm busy to do it manually, or more reasonably when I'm too lazy.

Furthermore, you can multitask by double clicking the Home button. As a result, all your recently used apps will appear, allowing you to conveniently choose which one to use next. To close it simply swipe it up.

The last thing I will mention is the ring/silent switch that allows the user to switch the ring setting of the phone. With a single switch you can either make the phone ring or stay silent when someone calls.

Apple centers around a phone that is easy to access, and they've done that perfectly.

I haven't dropped mine yet, but other people dropped theirs leading to chipped sides and cracked screens. I would recommend for you to buy a case and screen protector.

Sleek smooth design. This phone comes in various colors.

sola.555@hotmail.com

This is my first iPhone, and so far, I am pleasantly surprised. very very very good and amazing

sola.555@hotmail.com

from facebook

Pros

• Camera

the wonderful phon

from tunisia sfax

About Me Student

Pros

• its easy to hack wifi
      • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life
      • batttery is living more more time

• Games
      • the games with iphone is wonderful

Comments about Apple iPhone 5c (32GB):

the best phone with games and camera

• Compact
      • Phone Construction:
      • Feels Fragile, when i take it in my hand i feed its wonderful
      • Usability:
      • Complicated, ios is more complicated its not as another syste
      • Media:
      • Games, iphone is the best in the word for games
      • Easy To Use, its more easy and fast to open app
      • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

the Good Phone

from nara menaa batna algeria

About Me Gearhead, Student

Pros

• App Availablity
      • Camera
      • Screen
      • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life
      • Charging time
      • Flash forward

iphone 5 is a good mobile

• Large
      • Easy To Download Media, Easy To Use Media Player, Games, Good Speaker Sound
      • Easy To Use, Editing Tools, Good Quality
      • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Is very good

from Iraq

About Me Social Networker

Pros

• App Availablity
      • Battery Life
      • Camera
      • Easy To Customize
      • Operating System
      • Screen

Comments about Apple iPhone 5c (32GB):

Is a beotefoll bat is a camera good

• Good Speaker Sound
        • Good Quality

iphone

from morocco

Pros

• Battery Life

Cons

• Camera

• Out-of-office Productivity
        • Texting

It's à good phone

• Easy To Use Media Player, Games, Good Speaker Sound
        • Camera Features, Good Quality, Video Recording

Beautiful device

from Iraq - Baghdad - session

Pros

• App Availablity
        • Battery Life
        • Camera
        • Easy To Customize
        • Operating System
        • Screen

• Entertainment
          • Out-of-office Productivity
          • Social Networking
          • Texting

Comments about Apple iPhone 5c (32GB):

The machine is beautiful and strong I am untested for 3 months and it was simple to use, fast and flexible in applications certainly takes first place on the screen Alanciabaho quality and clarity of the screen and is easy to control and rapid
          And thanks to this device

• Fast Streaming Media, Games, Good Speaker Sound
          • Camera:
          • Camera Features, Easy Sharing, Easy To Use, Editing Tools, Good Quality, Video Recording

Love the pink!

Comments about Apple iPhone 5c (32GB):

I have owned iPhones in the past and switched to an android phone and really missed the iPhone so I got the iPhone 5c because I loved the pink color online. The color of the phone is actually a coral but I still like it. The major complaint that I have about this phone is that it is hard to find cases for the iPhone 5c. There are plenty of iPhone 5 and 5s cases but apparently the iPhone 5c is just a little bit smaller so the cases do not fit well. Also when you put a case on the phone it covers up the color all except the circle in the back.

Battery Life
          When the battery is fully charged it will last most of the workday. The good thing is that the battery will get fully charged in about an hour.

It's just as easy as every other apple product. My three year old can even operate this phone.

I have dropped this phone multiple times and the phone still looks brand new.

I bought this phone because of the color but then when there is a protective case on the phone you can't see the color.

Good Design; Easy to Use

Call Quality

Sleek smooth design. This phone comes in various colors.

• Call Quality:

Not bad for an Apple product

Comments about Apple iPhone 5c (32GB):

This is my first iPhone, and so far, I am pleasantly surprised. I can definitely see what the hype is. The camera quality is amazing for a phone. Calls are very clear, and the voice command is surprisingly competent when needed. The memory seems to go on forever, that's a definite plus. My only real complaint would be that it feels fragile, and cases tend to cover up the pretty color of the back.

Battery Life
          I feel like the battery holds up much better than the previous Android OS phones I have had in the past.

Display/Screen Quality
          The picture quality on the screen is amazing. The details are crazy!

Call Quality
          It's very clear to understand someone, even in a crowded food court. I've had phones fare far worse in similar situations.

I did have to get an assist from my teenager who knew certain shortcuts from her iPod touch.

The plastic case feels kind of flimsy. I would highly recommend investing in a case of some sort.

I get the idea of a more budget friendly iPhone, but I don't think the plastic case was really the way to go about it. I won't denounce Apple products over it, and I'll enjoy this phone while I have it, but I think if I could go back I would pony up for the 5 instead.

Work without Stress

Comments about Apple iPhone 5c (32GB):

Ever since the iPhone came out, it's been part of my daily life.Even though at first it was just for personal use, I now integrate it daily in my work. I'm a Photographer and also work in Social Media, for photography I use my DSLR but when I'm off to do social media (depending) I just use the iPhone's camera, it literally takes a great weight of my shoulder, it's so lightwieght and produces a great image. And it allows me to send anything time worthy to the office that 100 miles away at that same instant, via iMessage. The interface is really easy to use, there's no way you can get lost using an iPhone, everything is neatly organized, you don't have to stress looking for photos in a mess of folders. There are a few new features in the OS that I need to get used to (that would make my job way easier) but it's easy already as it is so I'm not complaining.

Battery Life
          I do wish I had a longer battery life, after 4 hours of using my iPhone's camera it's almost if not completely depleted.

Has taken a few falls, I have not had any problems.