But, there's a newer version

See latest version

Other Smartphones:
Apple OS Smartphones
Apple
MC318LL/A
Apple iPhone 4 (16GB)

Apple iPhone 4 (16GB)

Pros

• Attractive (44)
  • Easy navigation (37)
  • Long battery life (37)
  • Good interface w/email (34)
  • Great OS (32)

Cons

• Screen scratches easily (24)
  • Poor battery life (17)
  • Small buttons / controls (16)
  • Dull display (11)
  • Difficult navigation (7)

• Gaming (57)

• Battery Life:
    • Display/Screen Quality:
    • Call Quality:
    • Bluetooth Connectivity:
    • Quality connection (53), Fair (22), Poor connection (10)
    • Data Connection Speed:
    • Fast (59), Average (25)
    • Cell Phone Camera:
    • Easy to use (66), Takes clear pictures (28), Poor image quality (10), Hard to use (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Student (40), Practical (21), Business professional (15), Parent (13), Gearhead (7)
    • I received a sample (67), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (30)

The upgrade from the iPhone 3G to the iPhone 4 has been worth it

I have been an iPhone user for the last three years.  I skipped the 3Gs upgrade but recently purchased the iPhone 4.  Here are my notes:

1. The iPhone...Read complete review

1. The iPhone 4 is noticeably faster than the 3G

2. The screen is noticeably crisper and higher resolution.

3. The multi tasking is really nice.  Listening to Pandora while checking e-mail is something they should have had years ago, but I am still thrilled to get it now.  Just this morning I listened to Pandora while also have MapMyRide going in the background for my morning bike ride.

4. The battery life seems to be much better. Currently on 82% and I have it one all day.

5. Synching with Outlook seems to be slightly faster and smoother. I have 15,000 e-mails in my inbox and the only way to synch them is to synch all e-mails, not just the past few weeks.  The same for my calendar.  Does anyone know why this is the case? The old iPhone would occasionally delete all my e-mails and resynch them which was a huge pain.

6. The video is totally cool.  I know this is not new for those that upgraded to 3Gs but I can already tell I am going to be abel to capture priceless memories with the video.

7. The camera has zoom, flash and higher megapixels.  Quite nice!  Zoom is pretty grainy but I will take the improvements.

8.  The form factor is slimmer and feels great.  Very very solid.

9. The address book lookup is much faster which is a huge relief to me.  It used to be when I typed an e-mail it would take 30 seconds to look up the e-mail address because i have a very large (7000+) address book. Now it happens much quicker. Makes me very happy.

10. A complaint thus far is that when I was at the Sox/Cubs game last night  the phone get very hot and the battery started to drain.  I turned it off and on a few times, but I have a sneaking feeling that something was going on with the network being overloaded the phone.

11.  My last complaint is that the phone does not fail over from Wifi to 3G very well.  My WiFi in my house was down today and the phone kept trying to connect through WiFi rather than the 3G.  When I shut off WiFi it worked like a charm.

I'm not an apple fan.

I have been an iphone user since it came out in June of 2007. Since my birthday is on the same month, my husband sees to it to buy me the new iphone every year on my birthday. I'm actually satisfied with all the iphones I had in the last couple of years. Before it came out this year, the iphone 4 already had a lot of people drooling over it. Unfortunately, it came up short of what the people expected. One major problem was the drop calls. I personally noticed it when, after purchasing the iphone, I made a call to a friend of mine and she couldn't hear me, then all of a sudden, the call dropped. I dialed a second time and the same thing happened. It was only the next day that I found out it was an anthenna issue. I got my free bumber from apple a couple of weeks ago and I'm not having those drop calls anymore. With email, ipod, a good camera, and all these apps, free apps, mind you, I think the iphone 4 is a great smart phone for everyone.lready had a lot of people drooling over it. Unfortunately, it came up short of what the people expected. One major problem was the drop calls. I personally noticed it when, after purchasing the iphone, I made a call to a friend of mine and she couldn't hear me, then all of a sudden, the call dropped. I dialed a second time and the same thing happened. It was only the next day that I found out it was an anthenna issue. I got my free bumber from apple a couple of weeks ago and I'm not having those drop calls anymore. With email, ipod, a good camera, and all these apps, free apps, mind you, I think the iphone 4 is a great smart phone for everyone.I have been an iphone user since it came out in June of 2007. Since my birthday is on the same month, my husband sees to it to buy me the new iphone every year on my birthday. I'm actually satisfied with all the iphones I had in the last couple of years. Before it came out this year, the iphone 4 already had a lot of people drooling over it. Unfortunately, it came up short of what the people expected. One major problem was the drop calls. I personally noticed it when, after purchasing the iphone, I made a call to a friend of mine and she couldn't hear me, then all of a sudden, the call dropped. I dialed a second time and the same thing happened. It was only the next day that I found out it was an anthenna issue. I got my free bumber from apple a couple of weeks ago and I'm not having those drop calls anymore. With email, ipod, a good camera, and all these apps, free apps, mind you, I think the iphone 4 is a great smart phone for everyone.I have been an iphone user since it came out in June of 2007. Since my birthday is on the same month, my husband sees to it to buy me the new iphone every year on my birthday. I'm actually satisfied with all the iphones I had in the last couple of years. Before it came out this year, the iphone 4 already had a lot of people drooling over it. Unfortunately, it came up short of what the people expected. One major problem was the drop calls. I personally noticed it when, after purchasing the iphone, I made a call to a friend of mine and she couldn't hear me, then all of a sudden, the call dropped. I dialed a second time and the same thing happened. It was only the next day that I found out it was an anthenna issue. I got my free bumber from apple a couple of weeks ago and I'm not having those drop calls anymore. With email, ipod, a good camera, and all these apps, free apps, mind you, I think the iphone 4 is a great smart phone for everyone.I have been an iphone user since it came out in June of 2007. Since my birthday is on the same month, my husband sees to it to buy me the new iphone every year on my birthday. I'm actually satisfied with all the iphones I had in the last couple of years. Before it came out this year, the iphone 4 already had a lot of people drooling over it. Unfortunately, it came up short of what the people expected. One major problem was the drop calls. I personally noticed it when, after purchasing the iphone, I made a call to a friend of mine and she couldn't hear me, then all of a sudden, the call dropped. I dialed a second time and the same thing happened. It was only the next day that I found out it was an anthenna issue. I got my free bumber from apple a couple of weeks ago and I'm not having those drop calls anymore. With email, ipod, a good camera, and all these apps, free apps, mind you, I think the iphone 4 is a great smart phone for everyone.I personally noticed it when, after purchasing the iphone, I made a call to a friend of mine and she couldn't hear me, then all of a sudden, the call dropped. I dialed a second time and the same thing happened. It was only the next day that I found out it was an anthenna issue. I got my free bumber from apple a couple of weeks ago and I'm not having those drop calls anymore. With email, ipod, a good camera, and all these apps, free apps, mind you, I think the iphone 4 is a great smart phone for everyone.

I want to buy it again

from SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, NY

About Me Student

Pros

• Great OS

Cons

• Screen Scratches Easily

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (16GB):

I liked its size and speed ,, since all the programs I liked the camera a quick resolution, and also to ease of use Safari

Ok

from Anass Amaziane, MA

About Me Student

Pros

• Good Interface w/email
  • Great Battery Life

Cons

• Non QWERTY Keypad

Niiice

• Fair
  • Takes Clear Pictures, Takes Poor Pictures
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

i like this phone very much used it more than 4 years ago...

from Oman

About Me Parent

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Big Buttons
  • Brilliant Display
  • Easy Navigation
  • Good Interface w/email
  • Great Battery Life

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (16GB):

i like this phone soo much its old model but much bitter than the new iphones i never scratch the glass of the screen is very hard , i just wonder why apple dont keep produsing its phone in a same quality like its old phones , they got a good name by this good phones but they must keep the good quality for keeping to be number one , the comptition is very strong now with samsung , google phones and many other companies , ...i advise any one to buy this phone its amazing

i love it

from libya

About Me Student

Pros

• Good Interface w/email

Cons

• Screen Scratches Easily

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (16GB):

i love all apple product

perfect

from like

About Me Business Professional, Student

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Easy Navigation
    • Good Interface w/email
    • Great OS

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (16GB):

From my point of view I loved so much phone Apple iPhone (16GB) phone is more remarkable as I liked very much in terms of design and the big screen, where first attracted me from what I saw it attractive limit is too big.
      And do not forget a bilateral him in terms of size it can accommodate both places and lightweight, and well liked in terms of ease of use in apple iPhone and it is easy to use in terms of applications, as well as a Wi-Fi High uninterrupted frequency and Bluetooth stable.
      Yes, it's the ratio desired phone me as a junior and Mtmadrsh has advised me a lot in my studies, where his Makrt strong and large has carried him a lot of dictionaries instead of lifting loads.
      And also advised me in terms of GPS Safari is a wonderful guide
      As for the bad, that would be the proprietary nature of the device. The app store can be restrictive regarding applications available, and has a rejection policy that no one has yet been able to figure out. It is also the only way to load apps onto the phone (without jailbreaking). Considering the cost of the device, I think I should be able to run any app on it I want.
      I loved this phone a lot and I hope that you like and you also are buying like him.

• Easy To Use, Takes Clear Pictures

I did not see a phone gorgeous seen

from I did not see a phone gorgeous seen

About Me I did not see a phone gorgeous seen, Parent, Practical, Student

Pros

• Big Buttons
      • Brilliant Display
      • Easy Navigation
      • Good Interface w/email
      • Great Battery Life

Cons

• Difficult Navigation
      • Poor Interface w/email
      • Poor OS

I did not see a phone gorgeous seen

• Poor Connection

Israel Sakhnin 5085

from Israel Sakhnin

About Me Business Professional, Parent, Student

Pros

• Attractive Design
      • Big Buttons
      • Brilliant Display
      • Easy Navigation
      • Great Battery Life
      • Great OS
      • QWERTY Keypad

Cons

• Screen Scratches Easily

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (16GB):

Excellent by size and shape

• Easy To Use, Takes Clear Pictures

I love this phone because it is user-friendly and quality is

from libya

About Me Business Professional, Parent, Practical, Student

Pros

• Attractive Design
      • Easy Navigation
      • Good Interface w/email
      • QWERTY Keypad

Cons

• Screen Scratches Easily

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (16GB):

I love this phone because it is user-friendly and quality is very high and I would recommend everyone to buy it

• Easy To Use, Takes Poor Pictures

this is a good produit for buy it

from algeria

About Me Business Professional, Gearhead, Parent, Practical, Student

Pros

• Attractive Design
      • Big Buttons
      • Brilliant Display
      • Easy Navigation
      • Good Interface w/email
      • Great Battery Life

is very good

• Easy To Use, Takes Poor Pictures

I loved this phone because it is good user-friendly and fast

from constantine.algeria

About Me Student

Pros

• Easy Navigation
        • Good Interface w/email
        • QWERTY Keypad

Cons

• Screen Scratches Easily

i love this phone