But, there's a newer version

See latest version

Other Smartphones:
Apple OS Smartphones
Apple
MC318LL/A
Apple iPhone 4 (16GB)

Apple iPhone 4 (16GB)

Pros

• Attractive (42)
  • Easy navigation (34)
  • Long battery life (34)
  • Good interface w/email (29)
  • Great OS (29)

Cons

• Screen scratches easily (22)
  • Poor battery life (17)
  • Small buttons / controls (16)
  • Dull display (11)
  • Difficult navigation (6)

• Gaming (53)

• Battery Life:
    • Display/Screen Quality:
    • Call Quality:
    • Bluetooth Connectivity:
    • Quality connection (49), Fair (21), Poor connection (9)
    • Data Connection Speed:
    • Fast (55), Average (23)
    • Cell Phone Camera:
    • Easy to use (62), Takes clear pictures (26), Poor image quality (9), Hard to use (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Student (35), Practical (20), Business professional (14), Parent (11), Gearhead (7)
    • I received a sample (65), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (26)

The upgrade from the iPhone 3G to the iPhone 4 has been worth it

I have been an iPhone user for the last three years.  I skipped the 3Gs upgrade but recently purchased the iPhone 4.  Here are my notes:

1. The iPhone...Read complete review

1. The iPhone 4 is noticeably faster than the 3G

2. The screen is noticeably crisper and higher resolution.

3. The multi tasking is really nice.  Listening to Pandora while checking e-mail is something they should have had years ago, but I am still thrilled to get it now.  Just this morning I listened to Pandora while also have MapMyRide going in the background for my morning bike ride.

4. The battery life seems to be much better. Currently on 82% and I have it one all day.

5. Synching with Outlook seems to be slightly faster and smoother. I have 15,000 e-mails in my inbox and the only way to synch them is to synch all e-mails, not just the past few weeks.  The same for my calendar.  Does anyone know why this is the case? The old iPhone would occasionally delete all my e-mails and resynch them which was a huge pain.

6. The video is totally cool.  I know this is not new for those that upgraded to 3Gs but I can already tell I am going to be abel to capture priceless memories with the video.

7. The camera has zoom, flash and higher megapixels.  Quite nice!  Zoom is pretty grainy but I will take the improvements.

8.  The form factor is slimmer and feels great.  Very very solid.

9. The address book lookup is much faster which is a huge relief to me.  It used to be when I typed an e-mail it would take 30 seconds to look up the e-mail address because i have a very large (7000+) address book. Now it happens much quicker. Makes me very happy.

10. A complaint thus far is that when I was at the Sox/Cubs game last night  the phone get very hot and the battery started to drain.  I turned it off and on a few times, but I have a sneaking feeling that something was going on with the network being overloaded the phone.

11.  My last complaint is that the phone does not fail over from Wifi to 3G very well.  My WiFi in my house was down today and the phone kept trying to connect through WiFi rather than the 3G.  When I shut off WiFi it worked like a charm.

I'm not an apple fan.

I have been an iphone user since it came out in June of 2007. Since my birthday is on the same month, my husband sees to it to buy me the new iphone every year on my birthday. I'm actually satisfied with all the iphones I had in the last couple of years. Before it came out this year, the iphone 4 already had a lot of people drooling over it. Unfortunately, it came up short of what the people expected. One major problem was the drop calls. I personally noticed it when, after purchasing the iphone, I made a call to a friend of mine and she couldn't hear me, then all of a sudden, the call dropped. I dialed a second time and the same thing happened. It was only the next day that I found out it was an anthenna issue. I got my free bumber from apple a couple of weeks ago and I'm not having those drop calls anymore. With email, ipod, a good camera, and all these apps, free apps, mind you, I think the iphone 4 is a great smart phone for everyone.lready had a lot of people drooling over it. Unfortunately, it came up short of what the people expected. One major problem was the drop calls. I personally noticed it when, after purchasing the iphone, I made a call to a friend of mine and she couldn't hear me, then all of a sudden, the call dropped. I dialed a second time and the same thing happened. It was only the next day that I found out it was an anthenna issue. I got my free bumber from apple a couple of weeks ago and I'm not having those drop calls anymore. With email, ipod, a good camera, and all these apps, free apps, mind you, I think the iphone 4 is a great smart phone for everyone.I have been an iphone user since it came out in June of 2007. Since my birthday is on the same month, my husband sees to it to buy me the new iphone every year on my birthday. I'm actually satisfied with all the iphones I had in the last couple of years. Before it came out this year, the iphone 4 already had a lot of people drooling over it. Unfortunately, it came up short of what the people expected. One major problem was the drop calls. I personally noticed it when, after purchasing the iphone, I made a call to a friend of mine and she couldn't hear me, then all of a sudden, the call dropped. I dialed a second time and the same thing happened. It was only the next day that I found out it was an anthenna issue. I got my free bumber from apple a couple of weeks ago and I'm not having those drop calls anymore. With email, ipod, a good camera, and all these apps, free apps, mind you, I think the iphone 4 is a great smart phone for everyone.I have been an iphone user since it came out in June of 2007. Since my birthday is on the same month, my husband sees to it to buy me the new iphone every year on my birthday. I'm actually satisfied with all the iphones I had in the last couple of years. Before it came out this year, the iphone 4 already had a lot of people drooling over it. Unfortunately, it came up short of what the people expected. One major problem was the drop calls. I personally noticed it when, after purchasing the iphone, I made a call to a friend of mine and she couldn't hear me, then all of a sudden, the call dropped. I dialed a second time and the same thing happened. It was only the next day that I found out it was an anthenna issue. I got my free bumber from apple a couple of weeks ago and I'm not having those drop calls anymore. With email, ipod, a good camera, and all these apps, free apps, mind you, I think the iphone 4 is a great smart phone for everyone.I have been an iphone user since it came out in June of 2007. Since my birthday is on the same month, my husband sees to it to buy me the new iphone every year on my birthday. I'm actually satisfied with all the iphones I had in the last couple of years. Before it came out this year, the iphone 4 already had a lot of people drooling over it. Unfortunately, it came up short of what the people expected. One major problem was the drop calls. I personally noticed it when, after purchasing the iphone, I made a call to a friend of mine and she couldn't hear me, then all of a sudden, the call dropped. I dialed a second time and the same thing happened. It was only the next day that I found out it was an anthenna issue. I got my free bumber from apple a couple of weeks ago and I'm not having those drop calls anymore. With email, ipod, a good camera, and all these apps, free apps, mind you, I think the iphone 4 is a great smart phone for everyone.I personally noticed it when, after purchasing the iphone, I made a call to a friend of mine and she couldn't hear me, then all of a sudden, the call dropped. I dialed a second time and the same thing happened. It was only the next day that I found out it was an anthenna issue. I got my free bumber from apple a couple of weeks ago and I'm not having those drop calls anymore. With email, ipod, a good camera, and all these apps, free apps, mind you, I think the iphone 4 is a great smart phone for everyone.

Israel Sakhnin 5085

from Israel Sakhnin

About Me Business Professional, Parent, Student

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Big Buttons
  • Brilliant Display
  • Easy Navigation
  • Great Battery Life
  • Great OS
  • QWERTY Keypad

Cons

• Screen Scratches Easily

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (16GB):

Excellent by size and shape

• Easy To Use, Takes Clear Pictures

I love this phone because it is user-friendly and quality is

from libya

About Me Business Professional, Parent, Practical, Student

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Easy Navigation
  • Good Interface w/email
  • QWERTY Keypad

Cons

• Screen Scratches Easily

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (16GB):

I love this phone because it is user-friendly and quality is very high and I would recommend everyone to buy it

• Easy To Use, Takes Poor Pictures

this is a good produit for buy it

from algeria

About Me Business Professional, Gearhead, Parent, Practical, Student

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Big Buttons
  • Brilliant Display
  • Easy Navigation
  • Good Interface w/email
  • Great Battery Life

is very good

• Easy To Use, Takes Poor Pictures

I loved this phone because it is good user-friendly and fast

from constantine.algeria

About Me Student

Pros

• Easy Navigation
    • Good Interface w/email
    • QWERTY Keypad

Cons

• Screen Scratches Easily

i love this phone

• Fair
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

i used evrey time

from trip ly

About Me Business Professional

Pros

• Great Battery Life

Cons

• Screen Scratches Easily

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (16GB):

this phone is very good for camera and security iam used by my self

• Poor Connection
    • iphone is good for taken picture, Takes Clear Pictures

This is cool

from Libya

About Me Student

Pros

• Easy Navigation
    • Good Interface w/email
    • QWERTY Keypad

Cons

• Dull Display
    • Poor Battery Life
    • Poor Interface w/email

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (16GB):

This phone is amazing and cool

red de position Apple-iPhone-4-1

from yassine olishn

About Me Student

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Brilliant Display
    • Easy Navigation
    • Good Interface w/email
    • Great Battery Life
    • Great OS

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (16GB):

It can be said that the good manufacturing and quality distinct and compatible to use with all groups of society either hand shape this phone is a very distinct form of modern and of good uses for its applications and high quality pictures and video recordings

rabia

from israel

About Me Gearhead

Pros

• Attractive Design

Cons

• Dull Display

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (16GB):

very very good very very good

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

TheiPhone4offers enhanced performance a lovel newdispl

from algerie oran

About Me Student

Pros

• Brilliant Display
      • Easy Navigation
      • Good Interface w/email
      • Great Battery Life
      • Great OS

Cons

• Non QWERTY Keypad
      • Screen Scratches Easily
      • Small Buttons

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (16GB):

iphone Easier to use,lightweight and beautiful pictures bad shape and small

• Easy To Use, Takes Clear Pictures

Good evaluation on the device

from asem jaradat

About Me Practical

Pros

• Attractive Design
      • Easy Navigation
      • Good Interface w/email

Cons

• Dull Display
      • Poor OS
      • Screen Scratches Easily

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (16GB):

Good hardware specs and his regime wonderful and beautiful

• Hard To Use, Takes Clear Pictures