But, there's a newer version

See latest version

Other Smartphones:
Apple OS Smartphones
Apple
MC318LL/A
Apple iPhone 4 (16GB)

Apple iPhone 4 (16GB)

Pros

• Attractive (49)
  • Easy navigation (42)
  • Long battery life (42)
  • Good interface w/email (37)
  • Great OS (35)

Cons

• Screen scratches easily (28)
  • Poor battery life (19)
  • Small buttons / controls (17)
  • Dull display (13)
  • Difficult navigation (7)

• Gaming (64)

• Battery Life:
    • Display/Screen Quality:
    • Call Quality:
    • Bluetooth Connectivity:
    • Quality connection (60), Fair (23), Poor connection (11)
    • Data Connection Speed:
    • Fast (67), Average (26)
    • Cell Phone Camera:
    • Easy to use (72), Takes clear pictures (32), Poor image quality (11), Hard to use (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Student (47), Practical (21), Business professional (19), Parent (13), Gearhead (7)
    • I received a sample (77), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (31)

The upgrade from the iPhone 3G to the iPhone 4 has been worth it

I have been an iPhone user for the last three years.  I skipped the 3Gs upgrade but recently purchased the iPhone 4.  Here are my notes:

1. The iPhone...Read complete review

1. The iPhone 4 is noticeably faster than the 3G

2. The screen is noticeably crisper and higher resolution.

3. The multi tasking is really nice.  Listening to Pandora while checking e-mail is something they should have had years ago, but I am still thrilled to get it now.  Just this morning I listened to Pandora while also have MapMyRide going in the background for my morning bike ride.

4. The battery life seems to be much better. Currently on 82% and I have it one all day.

5. Synching with Outlook seems to be slightly faster and smoother. I have 15,000 e-mails in my inbox and the only way to synch them is to synch all e-mails, not just the past few weeks.  The same for my calendar.  Does anyone know why this is the case? The old iPhone would occasionally delete all my e-mails and resynch them which was a huge pain.

6. The video is totally cool.  I know this is not new for those that upgraded to 3Gs but I can already tell I am going to be abel to capture priceless memories with the video.

7. The camera has zoom, flash and higher megapixels.  Quite nice!  Zoom is pretty grainy but I will take the improvements.

8.  The form factor is slimmer and feels great.  Very very solid.

9. The address book lookup is much faster which is a huge relief to me.  It used to be when I typed an e-mail it would take 30 seconds to look up the e-mail address because i have a very large (7000+) address book. Now it happens much quicker. Makes me very happy.

10. A complaint thus far is that when I was at the Sox/Cubs game last night  the phone get very hot and the battery started to drain.  I turned it off and on a few times, but I have a sneaking feeling that something was going on with the network being overloaded the phone.

11.  My last complaint is that the phone does not fail over from Wifi to 3G very well.  My WiFi in my house was down today and the phone kept trying to connect through WiFi rather than the 3G.  When I shut off WiFi it worked like a charm.

I'm not an apple fan.

I have been an iphone user since it came out in June of 2007. Since my birthday is on the same month, my husband sees to it to buy me the new iphone every year on my birthday. I'm actually satisfied with all the iphones I had in the last couple of years. Before it came out this year, the iphone 4 already had a lot of people drooling over it. Unfortunately, it came up short of what the people expected. One major problem was the drop calls. I personally noticed it when, after purchasing the iphone, I made a call to a friend of mine and she couldn't hear me, then all of a sudden, the call dropped. I dialed a second time and the same thing happened. It was only the next day that I found out it was an anthenna issue. I got my free bumber from apple a couple of weeks ago and I'm not having those drop calls anymore. With email, ipod, a good camera, and all these apps, free apps, mind you, I think the iphone 4 is a great smart phone for everyone.lready had a lot of people drooling over it. Unfortunately, it came up short of what the people expected. One major problem was the drop calls. I personally noticed it when, after purchasing the iphone, I made a call to a friend of mine and she couldn't hear me, then all of a sudden, the call dropped. I dialed a second time and the same thing happened. It was only the next day that I found out it was an anthenna issue. I got my free bumber from apple a couple of weeks ago and I'm not having those drop calls anymore. With email, ipod, a good camera, and all these apps, free apps, mind you, I think the iphone 4 is a great smart phone for everyone.I have been an iphone user since it came out in June of 2007. Since my birthday is on the same month, my husband sees to it to buy me the new iphone every year on my birthday. I'm actually satisfied with all the iphones I had in the last couple of years. Before it came out this year, the iphone 4 already had a lot of people drooling over it. Unfortunately, it came up short of what the people expected. One major problem was the drop calls. I personally noticed it when, after purchasing the iphone, I made a call to a friend of mine and she couldn't hear me, then all of a sudden, the call dropped. I dialed a second time and the same thing happened. It was only the next day that I found out it was an anthenna issue. I got my free bumber from apple a couple of weeks ago and I'm not having those drop calls anymore. With email, ipod, a good camera, and all these apps, free apps, mind you, I think the iphone 4 is a great smart phone for everyone.I have been an iphone user since it came out in June of 2007. Since my birthday is on the same month, my husband sees to it to buy me the new iphone every year on my birthday. I'm actually satisfied with all the iphones I had in the last couple of years. Before it came out this year, the iphone 4 already had a lot of people drooling over it. Unfortunately, it came up short of what the people expected. One major problem was the drop calls. I personally noticed it when, after purchasing the iphone, I made a call to a friend of mine and she couldn't hear me, then all of a sudden, the call dropped. I dialed a second time and the same thing happened. It was only the next day that I found out it was an anthenna issue. I got my free bumber from apple a couple of weeks ago and I'm not having those drop calls anymore. With email, ipod, a good camera, and all these apps, free apps, mind you, I think the iphone 4 is a great smart phone for everyone.I have been an iphone user since it came out in June of 2007. Since my birthday is on the same month, my husband sees to it to buy me the new iphone every year on my birthday. I'm actually satisfied with all the iphones I had in the last couple of years. Before it came out this year, the iphone 4 already had a lot of people drooling over it. Unfortunately, it came up short of what the people expected. One major problem was the drop calls. I personally noticed it when, after purchasing the iphone, I made a call to a friend of mine and she couldn't hear me, then all of a sudden, the call dropped. I dialed a second time and the same thing happened. It was only the next day that I found out it was an anthenna issue. I got my free bumber from apple a couple of weeks ago and I'm not having those drop calls anymore. With email, ipod, a good camera, and all these apps, free apps, mind you, I think the iphone 4 is a great smart phone for everyone.I personally noticed it when, after purchasing the iphone, I made a call to a friend of mine and she couldn't hear me, then all of a sudden, the call dropped. I dialed a second time and the same thing happened. It was only the next day that I found out it was an anthenna issue. I got my free bumber from apple a couple of weeks ago and I'm not having those drop calls anymore. With email, ipod, a good camera, and all these apps, free apps, mind you, I think the iphone 4 is a great smart phone for everyone.

very good

from jordan

About Me Business Professional

Pros

• Battery Life
  • Easy To Customize
  • Operating System
  • Screen
  • WiFi

Cons

• Button Configuration
  • Camera
  • Charging time
  • Speaker Quality
  • Web Browsing

that amazing

• Media:
  • Easy To Download Media
  • Camera:
  • Easy To Use
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

i like it

from tunisia

About Me Student

Pros

• App Availablity
  • Camera
  • Easy To Customize
  • Operating System
  • Screen
  • Web Browsing

Cons

• Web Browsing

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (16GB):

it's origine and nice and sample

• Phone Construction:
  • Feels Sturdy
  • Media:
  • Easy To Use Media Player, Games
  • Camera:
  • Easy To Use, Good Quality, Video Recording

A phone suitable for everyone

from facebook.com

About Me Student

Pros

• Great Battery Life

Cons

• Poor OS

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (16GB):

I love this phone because it has many advantages :
Fast battery charging.
The phone supports a lot of sensors.
Ability to run the most powerful multimedia files.
Phone supports GPS Gauze Ao-GAS, Glonas.
Latest Operating System.
Mobile supports multi-touch.
Processor 1 GHz Cortex-A9 and graphic processor Buwerfer SGX535.
The lithium-polymer battery is 1420 mA and is strong for other batteries.
Photo and video editing tools.
Disadvantages you may find in the device ...
The device does not support the HDMI link.
Bluetooth Video Camera with Bluetooth Video Camera.
No stereo speakers, wireless charging, infrared port, or FM radio.
The battery is not removable.
Mobile does not support Java.
There is no protection against water or dust compared to its price and phone versions rivaling it.
The system does not give you the freedom to browse its files.
Mobile does not support NFC.
Your phone does not support memory card input.
Front camera FGA is a little compared to modern smart phones....
AND THANKS YOU

• Takes Clear Pictures

I love this product very because it has many advantages and

from cairo

About Me Student

Pros

• Great Battery Life

Cons

• Dull Display

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (16GB):

there's no things aren't good about this iphone I like thise iphone there's great pettery life

is so great

from (:

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Easy Navigation
  • Good Interface w/email
  • Great OS

Cons

• Screen Scratches Easily

• Organizing Contacts

ilike it is best

• Fair
  • Easy To Use, Takes Poor Pictures

This is the best mobile in the world

from egypt

About Me Student

Pros

• Brilliant Display
  • Easy Navigation
  • Good Interface w/email
  • QWERTY Keypad

Cons

• Poor Battery Life

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (16GB):

This is a versatile mobile phone, very useful and powerful. I love this product but there are a few disadvantages such as battery life and small size only. But the product is excellent in other respects. I thank Apple for its efforts to provide the best.

i like this phone

from Morocco

About Me Student

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Easy Navigation
  • Great Battery Life

Cons

• Screen Scratches Easily

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (16GB):

You can set your phone to perform certain actions when triple clicking the home . Now you can be cool and start using your iPhone as if it were an actual camera to

• Poor Connection

Great

from Saudi Arabia

About Me Business Professional

Pros

• Great OS

Cons

• Screen Scratches Easily

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (16GB):

i like this iphone , it is easy to use and ios is better than android ios is very good , size is ok , camera is ok .

• Average

I like this design . I want buy it again

from Egypt

About Me Business Professional, Student

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Brilliant Display
  • Easy Navigation
  • Good Interface w/email
  • Great Battery Life
  • Great OS
  • QWERTY Keypad

Cons

• Dull Display
  • Screen Scratches Easily
  • Small Buttons

• Organizing Contacts

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (16GB):

This mobile is great. It has many advantages. I love this mobile because it is great for me and also simple to deal with it and any time it has a lot of wonderful possibilities. I own it and five of my friends also and thank him very much that he is very elegant

• Easy To Use, This camera is beautyful i love it

That the phone is very cool

from San Diego .US

About Me Business Professional

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Easy Navigation
  • Great Battery Life
  • QWERTY Keypad

Comments about Apple iPhone 4 (16GB):

That the phone is very cool phone, but I am a fan of the iPhone

• Easy To Use, Takes Clear Pictures