2.4
Bakeware Sets
temp-tations
temp-tations Old World Bakeware

A question

So saw I where to ask a general question do here goes. I really love this cookware. When I bake cakes the edges get too done. Do I lower as with. Glass pan or keep it as with a metal pan. I could be doing this all wrong.

Ohio

true

Cracks after about 3rd use

I received this as a gift and was thrilled at its looks and concept. However, every single piece has cracked within 3 - 5 uses. I have never used them in temperatures higher than 425F, let them cool completely before cleaning, and all other manufacturer's recommendations.... They have literally cracked while in use in the oven. Save money and frustration and buy a single high quality dish rather than this set. Cheap can be very expensive.

Buffalo, NY

Cracks easily

Not a good product cheaply made.

Oklahoma

Eventually bakeware cracks

I have invested in these pieces, but I will not bake in them anymore. I have used one of the bake ware sets for just over a year and a half. The bake ware is cracking. After seeing pictures of broken pieces with scalding hot food in them I checked my pieces. Sure enough mine are cracking also.

ky

Not recommended

I've used this product for a year now, great for making a casserole but when baking on cookies wood stick and just today it broke, 😒 While baking at 350 degree temp. What a waste of $$.

Mission,Tx

false

I will not buy again. use 3 times and it broke in the oven.

Bad product

columbus, ohio

Cracks and chips

I started my kitchen collection bUT now regret it. Now they are cracking so I'm gonna need to go to a new product

Phenix city, Al

false

I will not purchase this product again.

This is a pretty set but two of the baking dishes broke in the oven. I will not invest in this product again, nor will I recommend it.

Summerville, SC

cracks

Love the look of it but my cookware cracked after a few years. I probably used it once or twice a year when I made a casserole for staff breakfast. I am very dissappointed that something so beautiful won't last. I took very good care of carrying it in the metal container too. So sad... cracked when baking.

Plymouth Meeting, PA

Really disappointed

Really disappointed after only 2 uses it cracked in the oven while cooking, it looks great just don't cook in it

Sydney Australia