4.9
1,073 reviews
Other Mortgage Lenders:
loanDepot

Read 1,073 Reviews

The Best Service and Loan Officers! Harry Oda was amazing!!!

I Have just Refinanced my Home with LoanDepot! The Service was excellent from my always willing to answer questions Loan Officer Harry Oda ! To my Senior Loan Officer at the end Therion Banks! With the busy and technical issues this Covid mess has made lately, Harry Oda walked me through Technology I had. ( non tech here). LoanDepot also had the best rates! Trust me I checked and watched for weeks! 😀

Shorewood Illinois

true

I would go with the mortgage again

Carey and Jacob worked hard to close my loan on time

montvale, nj

true

Thank you so very much for such fantastic service!!

Thank you so very much for such fantastic service!! We couldn't be happier. I will definitely be sure to recommend you to people I know who might be in the market for a Re-Do. You made the experience so easy and pleasant. We are so pleased. Thank you so very much

Sacramento

5/5 to efficient and responsive

Jacob Brockman and Tommy Bussino were two amazing referal. very responsive and efficient in what they do. i will definitely recommend to anyone

las vegas, nv

Smarter Loans

Smarter Loans is the only one stop resource for any kind of loan or financing. You can find trusted business financing and personal loans lenders all over Canada. Where you need an auto loan, mortgage, cash loan or debt consolidation Smarter.Loans directory is where you go.

Best Customer Service Reps!!

CFennelly@loandepot.com and AOglesby@loandepot.com, we're very professional, responded to all questions very well. I definitely recommend them to anyone needing a home loan mortgage!!

Fort Worth, Texas

Home Refinance

I decided to refinance my home and searched for many hours to find the right company to work with. I found Loan Depot. I can not say enough good things about the people that helped me to complete the loan application and get all the documents to support the application. This was the easiest and most stress free experience I have had and would recommend LoanDepot to everyone that would like a fast , easy and stress free home refinance.

Lansing, KS

Refinance and funded

Working with both Daniel Figueroa and Jocob Brockman was a pleasure, without them helping me I might not have been able to refinance my home. They are a credit to their profession and to loandepot. I would not hesitate to come back again in the future.

Chicago IL

Great Help

Good Morning, I have just been notified the funding for my refi loan has been approved. To be honest when I started the loan process I was a bit apprehensive never having heard of Loan Depot before. But Daniel Rendon got me started and held my hand every step of the way. As things progressed Jacob Brockman took over and again worked with me on things I didn't understand. I can't praise these two men enough. They made what I was afraid would be a horrible experience an easy and stress free time. So thanks for all their help and a rewarding involvement. Sam Hossler

FL

true

Easily the best mortgage experience ever!! I'll be back!!

Alton was fabulous. The whole process was easy and painless. I have been through the mortgage process 6 times and this was by far my best experience.

Northern Nevada