Other Sampling Services:
ipsy
ipsy Beauty Sampling Service

I love this so much

I love that they have different prices

Tennessee

Well worth the money!

I signed up for Ipsy back in February, and it's been great so far! The products are great and the add ons are a nice plus. The only thing is, you get a few things once in a while that you really don't want. Or you might get something you really want but don't end up getting. It's really good quality things, and is well worth the money!

Rynrach4

Totally cool

You really get your money's worth when you get these bag like wow 😍😍

Canada

Love my Ipsy. Every month a little gift to myself

Monthly subscription. 5 high end products each month and a cute bag.. Review your glam bags and earn points to redeem for products.

St. Paul, MN

Definitely!

It's a great way to try new products, my beauty knowledge had gotten way better and so has my skin care , you get 5 products every month that I always love! And ipsy plus is never a miss I love everything, it better than most subscriptions I've tried definently my fav.

Phoenix, az

true

Fun to have but could be better

I've had Ipsy on and off for a long time. It can be really fun to have, getting to try new products monthly for such a low cost. My only issue is the personal matches they claim to try and give you. You fill out a quiz with all your likes/ dislikes and skin and hair types and Ipsy is supposed to cater your bag to you. But they don't. I get eyeshadows and eyeliners a lot when I say I want them rarely. They don't really pay attention to it.

La Verne, CA

Not impressed

Although the products they send you are nice quality, they are never "full sized" as stated. They're travel sized & youll receive a poor quality make up case with every single shipment. Not worth the $ at all.

Massapequa, NY

false

i live this bag with necesserie

good

miami-fl

I love Ipsy!

Great way to find products you will love. And for only $10 a month. It's worth it. The little bags are awesome.! And whatever I wouldnt use I used it for Christmas stocking stuffers!

Michigan

I have been a loyal ipsy glam bag receiver for over 3 yrs

Love receiving my ipsy bag every month... sometime not so good products.. most of the time their is.. always something I have never tried befor

Dodge City, Ks