Other Knives & Cutleries:
Flowers and Gift Websites
Wolfermans.com

Don't trust - bad communication

We placed and order on Dec 6 - it said would notify when it shipped. On Dec 16 - had not been shipped or received so contacted company - they confirmed our order and said it would be shipped soon. Dec 23 - still not shipped so contacted company again - now our item was out of stock and not available until Feb 2021 so we told them to cancel and refund. They stated order couldn't be cancelled because it was already in system - if not shipped should be able to cancel. They stated they would refund. On Dec 30 still not hearing anything (no refund to account) contacted yet again - they stated had done refund - we asked for them to send us a confirmation - said they would be right on it. Today as of Jan 2 - no refund or confirmation so emailed again - supposedly will have both within a day. Overall have been 16 emails with them - I feel like they just said things so I would go away. I get there is a pandemic and Mail has been really slow but don't lie to me and say it's on its way when it isn't or that you have item when apparently you don't. We order many food items as gifts or for our use but never again will we use Wolferman's - can't be trusted.

Myrtle Beach, SC

AWFUL

This was so disappointing, ordered for my son's birthday as he is all alone in the military. They let me ordered and then said it couldn't be delivered on a Monday. it would be a day after his birthday I then called waited 30 minutes on hold and said how about the Friday before? They said yes apologized blah blah. Friday comes around son never received and I call (another 35 minute wait) to find out when it would be delivered, hadn't even processed order. Rude didn't care totally unhelpful. The worst

California

Disappointment

We received a case with 4 packages of Wolferman's English muffins. What a big disappointment when we opened the packages and found all muffins spoiled, moldy.Quality Control or just plain inconsiderate and laziness. Where is the Wolferman's we used to know that had a quality product?

Florence, Oregon

false

Wolferman's is not what it used to be

I placed an order 2 weeks before Christmas and half of the order was never delivered. I had to call 3 times to address the issue but they did eventually make it right. I used Wolferman's a lot several years ago and never had an issue but they need help now.

Very disappointed

I placed three orders as Thanksgiving gifts, with the orders supposedly scheduled to arrive before Nov. 22. Only 1 of the three arrived before Thanksgiving. One arrived the day after Thanksgiving and it was spoiled we had to throw it out. I called Wolferman's and was told I would be given credit for the one order that was not delivered on time. I asked to speak to the Supervisor because getting credit is not quite up to par with how you would compensate for embarrassment at how my family were disappointed to not get their Thanksgiving treats. I was promised twice that a Supervisor would call "in one or two days" and five days later I am still waiting for a call. I have been ordering Thanksgiving treats from Wolferman's for many years. It is very sad to see how much their customer service has deteriorated.

Saint Clair Shores, MI

excellent service

In the past, all our friends and business associates were very happy with what we sent them as presents and we have been very happy with your service. Thank you for maintaining a great service with a great product. Mrs Bolega.

CA SLO

true

Never again

I ordered a tower for the parents of my new son-in law for Christmas. I ordered earty December. On 12/22 I received an email that my order was just shipped! Fed-ex tracking showed delivery for 12/28. I called the company and a rude phone agent told me the order would be delivered by 8 pM on 12/24, which was contrary to the tracking information on the fedex site. Bottom line: it wasn't delivered until 12/28. Inexcusable! Given the fact that vote as ordered weeks before it was shipped. I was embarrassed that this was my daughter's first married Christmas and I wanted her in -laws to have it by the holidays! I will never order from them again. I have never heard of such a delivery delay and I can't get over how rude the agent was. Too many good companies out there then to be bothered by this mediocre at best.. company.

New York

false

Rip off alert! Very Disappointed!

I placed this order well before Christmas to a dear family where the site stated a delivery date a few days before Christmas. It never came. Every time I contacted them about this late arrival, the delivery date extended further and further out until the family wasn't even home and on vacation for New Years!! What a waste of money, not to even begin to talk about the sub par quality of the basket itself. Unreliable company. Will not be ordering again. Very disappointed.

Salt Lake City, Ut

Bad customer service

I ordered a Christmas gift for my family that was promised by December 23rd. When it didn't arrive as promised, I called Wolfermans and spent more than an hour on the phone. A supervisor, Dorothy, finally called me back and said the entire order was put on hold because one product 0f twelve was not available. Note that the site did not say it was unavailable when I ordered nor did I ever receive an email informing me that my order would be delayed. Dorothy then informed me that my order would not arrive until December 28th which is unacceptable to me because the gift was food was to be enjoyed by my recipient's company over the holiday. Dorothy then offered to send an "apology" letter. I honestly thought she was kidding. Wolfermans should have offered to send the gift overnight with a discount. I will never order from such a disreputable Company again.

Boston, MA

Very disappointed!!

I have been a customer of Wolferman's for many, many years and was quite happy with their products. Unfortunately today, when I placed a $300.00 order, I was only able to use one coupon "Friend" for 20% off but not the free shipping. When I received the brochure the other day, they advertised, free 20 % off and free shipping if you spend $79.00 or more. When I asked if they would honor both the young man got the manager and this lady did not budge it was one or the other. I thanked her and told her to cancel my order and take me off their mailing list. She stated no problem and never apologized or anything except kept saying there is nothing she can do. It's one or the other. So very disappointed but will not be ordering from them and now they have lost $300 in sales from me today. Not very business orientated!

Lemont, ILlinois